剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
就是想报复史蒂夫 夺回他该死的防水布
to get back at Steve for taking his stupid tarp.
对天发誓 我不知道名字
Hey, hey, I don't know the name, I swear.
他不告诉我们 我们就拆了他的船
If he won't tell us the name, we'll tear his boat apart.
上啊
Let's go!
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait! Wait!
这就是为什么我们不能待在这儿
Okay, this is exactly why we shouldn't be here.
各位 我们不能这么活着啊
Guys, we cannot live like this!
所以 我们才应该建好船
This is the reason that we should take this boat
离开这个岛
and we should leave the island.
-把他的船拆了 -上
- Tear his boat apart! - Yeah!
不 不 不
No, no, no! Hey, no!
不要
No!
大家
Oh, everyone!
看看欧文把我们变成什么样
Look at what Owen has done to us.
真为他羞愧
Shame on him for causing this.
也为我们羞愧
But shame on us.
我们就这么堕落了
We've stooped just as low.
他就是不告诉我们名字嘛
But he won't tell us the name!
我们要知道名字嘛
We have to know the name!
还有别的办法啊
Well, there's another way.
-什么办法 -我们先别想了
- What way? - We try and stop remembering.
我们先用心搭棚
We busy our minds with building the shelter.
答案自会浮现的
We just let the answer come to us.
要是没用怎么办
What if it doesn't work?
我们再来找欧文
Then we're coming for Owen.
大自然并没有束缚我们
You see, the thing about monogamy
非得一夫一妻制
is nature doesn't wire us that way.
就是嘛
Exactly!
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
我这样的美男 一大♥波♥妹子抢
Guy like this, a lot of options.
什么鬼
What the hell?
肉肉 走开
Meat, stay back.
听着
All right, listen,
你不能被他们看见 懂吗
we're gonna keep you out of sight, all right?
他们要是知道你在这儿...
Cause if they knew you were down here...
准把你吃了
they'd eat you.
你不想被吃掉吧
And you don't want to be eaten, do you?
你才不想呢
No, you don't.
你可不想被吃掉
You don't want to be eaten.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
-想吃谁 哥们 -闭嘴
- Who's it gonna be, man? - Shut up.
我已经把加里割开了
I kind of cut Gary open a little bit.
往里挖点 有上好的排骨呢
Probably dig in there, get some good rib meat.
-闭嘴 -你不想吃我的 哥们
- Shut up! - You don't want me, man.
我没多少油水啊
I'm all dry inside.
你看看这个... 杰瑞肥嫩的屁♥股♥
But look at this thick... juicy rump on Jerry.
实话跟你说 要是我来选
I'm gonna tell you what, if I had my choice,
我肯定选这块饱餐一顿
that's exactly where I'd sink my chompers.
-这个 -就那个
- This? - That.
你不会想吃的
Yeah, you do not want any of this.
我好久没锻炼了
I haven't worked out in years.
又瘪又松 像团面糊
This is like a can of uncooked biscuits.
这可是上等纯正肉排啊
That is some grade-A, 100% flank steak.
再抹上点黄油 真带劲
Put a little bitty pat of butter on that.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我不管我是快饿死了还是疯了
I don't care if I'm starving or going insane.
我不会吃人肉的
I am not eating a person.
这是绝对的底线
That's a bridge you can't uncross.
就是这样...
Okay, so just...
加里
Yo, Gary.
我觉得这哥们不想活了
I don't even think this dude wants to live.
我看也是
He doesn't.
我当然想活下去
Of course I want to live.
那你试试嘛 兄弟
Then give yourself a chance, man.
来
Here.
这儿是丛林啊
This is the jungle, Pack.
非生即死
It is kill or be killed.
吃或被吃
Eat or be eaten.
不 不
No, no, no!
你不想活下去吗
Don't you want to survive?
-我想活 -跨越底线吧
- I want to survive. - Cross that bridge.
听见了吗
You hear that sound?
妈妈的开饭铃响了
That's your mama's dinner bell ringing.
叮叮 叮叮
Ding, ding. Ding, ding.
我妈才没有开饭铃
My mama doesn't have a dinner bell.
看了这个棚子吗
Well, would you look at this shelter?!
防水布大小正好
And the tarp fits perfectly!
我们可以在这好好活下去
See, we could make a life here.
这是最重要的
That's what's important.
没错
He's right.
看看这伟大的建筑
I mean, look at what we've built.
谁还在乎他叫啥名
Who cares about what's his name?
史蒂夫
Steve, Steve!
就是这种精神
That's the spirit.
快来 快躲进来
Come on, everyone. Get inside!
你还好吗 哥们
You okay, man?
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表