剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
我们今日相聚于此
We're gathered here today
见证加藤杰丝和托德·辛克圣洁的结合
to witness the holy union of Jess Kato and Todd Hinkle.
不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is actually happening.
我信
I can.
这就是我想要的
It's all I've ever wanted.
托德想用杰丝的母语来宣誓
Todd has chosen to recite his vows in Jess' native language.
亲爱的 你为我学了日语吗
Babe, you learned Japanese for me?!
天啊
Oh, my God!
谢谢你
Arigato.
爱死你了
I love you so much.
现在 交换戒指
And now the rings.
老天 宝贝
My God, babe!
太美了 这是...
It's so beautiful. Is that...
我的卡拉威
My Callaway.
我把它熔了 锻了这枚戒指
I melted it down and forged this ring.
毕竟 只是根高球杆
After all, it's just a golf club.
我就说嘛
That's what I said!
托德...
Todd...
你愿意娶这位女士做你的合法妻子吗
do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
必须的
Abso-lutely.
-好诶 -永远吗
- Yes! - Forever?
你百分百确定吗
Like, you're 100% sure?
当然
Of course.
已经七年了
It's been seven years.
七年我总该确定了吧
I think I'd know after seven years.
我宣布你们结合为托德加藤夫妇
Then I can now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Todd Kato.
托德
Todd!
-怎 怎么了 -托德
- What? What, what, what, what, what?! - Todd!
老天 谁在这儿放屁
Oh, Jesus! Ew! Who beefed in here?
杰丝 要放屁的话一边去放
Oh, Jess, go outside if you have to fart.
托德
Todd!
我们干嘛呢
What are we doing?
没见我正睡着吗
Well, I was trying to sleep.
不 托德 严肃点
No, Todd, I'm serious.
我们在一起七年了
We've been together for seven years.
你想和我共度余生吗
Do you want to build a life with me or not?
一定要现在回答吗
Do I really have to answer this right now?
真是的
Oh, my God!
我出去睡
I'm sleeping outside!
杰丝 别闹 这大半夜的
Jess, come on! It's the middle of the night.
我睡糊涂了 你知道的
I get sleepy brain. You know that.
杰丝
Jess!
杰丝 别这样
Jess! Come on!
外面有虫子
Bugs out here!
杰丝
Jess?!
我的天
Holy hell.
水位怎么这么高
Why is the water so high?
那堆东西
The pile!
伙计们
Guys!
来人啊
Guys!
这些东西
The stuff!
所有的薯片... 那么多薯片
All the chips... so many chips!
快来啊
Hurry!
这潮水要卷走...
The tide is gonna take...
...所有东西
...all the stuff.
是的
Yep.
这 看起来像是
Yep, looks like the tide got
浪潮在晚上把公众物资冲走了
the community pile during the night.
大海就是个喜怒无常的婊♥子♥
The ocean can be a fickle bitch.
等等 那所有的飞机餐
Wait, so all the airline food
防晒乳 急救药品...
and sun block and first-aid stuff...
就这么没了
It's all just gone?
就剩这俩袋子了
The only thing left are those two bags,
还都空了
and they're both completely empty.
而且这几天我都没逮到野猪
And I haven't been able to catch any boar in a couple of days.
妈蛋 谁出的馊主意
Damn it! Whose genius idea was it
把东西都堆海边的
to put all of our stuff next to the water?
都这时候了 问这个有用吗
Well, at this point, does it even matter?
"粪坑"的主意
It was Turdhole's.
拜托 凯伦
come on, Karen!
我只是不想丛林里的虫子爬进去
I didn't want the jungle bugs to get in.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢 "粪坑"
You shitting me, Turdhole?!
我要宰了你
I should kill you.
我受够这个岛了
I'm so tired of this island.
派克...
Pack...
就当是你们给大海的祭品
think of it as your sacrifice to the ocean.
享用那些花生酱夹心的饼干吧 盖亚女神[希腊神话中的大地女神]
Enjoy those peanut butter-filled pretzels, Mother Gaia.
你嗑药了
Are you high right now?
一点点吧
A little bit, yeah.
杰丝 我有话跟你说
Hey, Jess, I need to talk to you.
你想干啥 托德
What do you want, Todd?
十分钟后来帐篷里见我吧
Meet me in the tent in 10, please.
好了
Okay.
放松 你能做到的
Relax. You can do this.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
欧文 快点 我快憋不住了
Owen, hurry up, I got to go!
我用着力呢
I'm going, okay?
好了
Okay.
你在很安全的地方
You're in a safe place.
你在一个干净的大理石浴室里
You're in a beautiful marble bathroom.
想想还有啥 想想
What do you got? What do you got here?
这里有大卷的... 双层厕纸
There's a big... big old roll of double-ply right there.
就来了
Here we go.
你别占着茅坑不拉屎啊...
Other people have to use the shit hole...
黛安 我就要拉了
Diane, I am going!
再等会儿
One second!
没人在这儿 一个人都没
Nobody's here. Nobody's here.
就你自己
You are all alone.
欧文 都半个小时了
Owen, it has been half an hour!
别看我
Don't look at me!
你要干嘛 托德
What do you want, Todd?
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
杰丝
Jess?
宝贝
Babe?
你愿意...
Will you...
看看这堆东西
check this shit out!
干嘛
W-What?
这... 这啥玩意
What... What is this?
那堆公共物资 我弄回来了
It's the community pile. I saved it,
所有人都以为被浪卷走了
and now everyone thinks it's gone.
爽吧
How rad is that?
你怎么貌似很失望
Why do you look so disappointed?
你看呀 这里有一大堆牛肉干呢
No, no, no. There's, like, a ton of beef jerky in here.
这些东西是属于大家的
This stuff belongs to everyone, okay?
不不不 他们以为都被卷走了
No, no, no, no. They think it's gone.
现在是我们的了
This is ours now.
杰丝...
Jess...
宝贝 这是我们的
Baby, this is for us.
记得你之前说的吗
All right, remember what you said.
你想和我共度余生
You want to build a life together.
我这不是在尽力实现吗
Well, that's what I'm trying to do.
这些... 可以成为...
And this... this can be...
储备粮啊
our nest egg.
我去 你太不靠谱了
Oh, my God, you are so unbelievable!
你到底什么意思
What are you talking about?!
我当时说的 并不指什么东西
When I said that, Todd, I wasn't talking about things.
-喂 小声点 -我指的是求婚
- Hey, keep your voice down. - I was talking about a proposal.
啥
What?!
我以为你在这次旅途中会向我求婚
I thought you were going to propose to me on this trip.
结果呢 这是一趟"宿醉2"之旅
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表