剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Everyone, look, anyone who wants to go can go.
不 我不能去 连姆
No, I can't go, Liam.
但得做好准备
But be prepared.
因为我们不知道在那边会遇到什么
'Cause we don't know what's waiting for us out there.
这个性感英国佬说的对
The hot limey's right.
是你杀了这只野猪吗
Did you just kill that boar?
你有意见吗 小弱弱
Oh, you tell me, short stuff. Huh?
现在 我也跟你去
Now, I'm going with you.
因为在这里 要么你们杀掉食物...
Because out there, you either kill your dinner...
要么你们变成食物
or you become the dinner.
你谁啊
Who are you?
嘿 看看我找到什么
Hey, hey, look what I found.
丹尼 再说一次 你这样
You know, Danny, again, this whole
肆无忌惮掠夺死者物品
enthusiastically robbing-the-dead thing
-是一种... -哈
- is just kind of... - Ha!
这是空警徽章吗
Is that an Air Marshal badge?
肯定是 还有颗星呢
I think so. It's got a star.
有这个我就能随心所欲在机上抽烟了
I'll smoke on this plane if I want to.
啊 你来驾驶飞机
Huh? You land the plane.
当然
All right.
那个胖警♥察♥正在那搜刮财物呢
The chunky cop's going through a lot of bags.
你真像"空军一号♥"里的哈里森·福特
You're like Harrison Ford in "Air Force One."
我是像"空军一号♥"里的哈里森·福特
I am like Harrison Ford in "Air Force One."
有点儿像
A little bit.
"滚出我的飞机"空军一号♥"经典台词]
"Get off my plane."
托德 你干嘛就是不跟我一起
Todd, why don't you just come with me?
那是因为 杰丝
Because, Jess,
得有人留在大后方 搭建咱俩的避难所
someone needs to stay behind and build us a shelter.
所有好东西都会被人抢走的
All the good stuff's gonna get taken.
咱们得给自己留点
We need our own spot.
是吗 你确定要这样吗 托德
Oh, really? Really, Todd?
那你想和我搬来这里住吗
Now you want to move in together?
这样你就能粘着我了是吗
Now that you're literally stuck with me?
是的 时机刚刚好
Yeah, I think we're ready.
-上帝啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What?
说得轻巧啊 托德
That's pretty convenient, Todd,
因为我们才约会了七年...
as we've only been dating for seven years...
才七年 托德
Seven, Todd!
这都是... 一条中老年狗的岁数
That... That's a middle-aged dog.
我们谈过的 不可以养狗
We talked about this. I'm not getting a dog!
我没说养狗 托德
I don't want a dog, Todd!
就算不会导致过敏 也不许养狗
Even if it's hypoallergenic, it's still no.
其次...
And, two...
这不是咱俩的事
this isn't about us.
是关于和其他人竞争的事 明白吗
This is about us beating everyone else, okay?
你大爷的
Oh, my God.
-适者生存 -好吧
- It's survival of the fittest. - Right.
我们是强者...
There's the strong...
那边是弱者
And there's the weak.
妈蛋
Frick me.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such a dick.
别这样 杰丝
Come on, Jess.
拜拜
Goodbye!
我也是为咱俩好啊
I'm a dick for us.
你就是个娇气宝宝
You're a tiny baby of a man!
随你怎么说... 我爱你
Whatever... I love you!
加油 史蒂夫
Oh, come on, Steve!
这他妈是啥鬼东西
The hell are these things?
咱这趟旅行真是祸从天降
So much for our girls' trip.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我刚意识到 如果我们困在这岛上
I just realized that if we're stuck on this island,
我们就也见不到布里了
we may never see Brie again.
谁是布里
Who's Brie?
不 是布里奶酪
No, like, the cheese.
-哦 -是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
试想下如果找不到应急定位发射机
Let's just say hypothetically we don't find the ELT.
会发生什么
What do you think would happen?
我是说 没人知道会发生什么...
I mean, I know that there's no real way of knowing...
-混乱 -妈呀
- Chaos. - Oh, God!
物资有限
With limited supplies,
人们会打架 争抢 互相残杀...
people will fight, plunder, kill...
可能会被石头或玻璃碎片戳瞎眼或割破喉
probably with rocks or shards of glass to the eyes or throat.
我会这么做的 相信我...
That's what I'd do. Trust me...
这座小岛很快就会变成现实版"蝇王"
This island's gonna get "Lord of the Flies" Real fast.
"蝇王" 哲理小说, 诺贝尔文学奖获得者~英国作家威廉·戈尔丁代表作
谢谢 你的提醒...
Thank you for that...
我是凯伦 必应的 我得跟你们说...
Karen from Bing. And let me tell you something...
唯一能阻止海滩暴♥乱♥发生的人 是那个英国佬
The only thing keeping this shitstorm at bay is that Brit.
各位 各位
Guys, guys, guys.
我刚才跟连姆聊完
I was just up there talking with Liam,
虽然他没说什么
and he didn't say it,
但我很确定本·拉♥登♥是他杀的
but I'm pretty sure he killed Bin Laden.
大伙快来
Hey, guys!
连姆发现了飞机头
Liam found the nose of the plane!
-我勒个去 -该死
- Holy shit. - Shit.
大家伙散开
Okay. Everyone spread out.
定位发射机有男式公文包那么大
The ELT is about the size of a gentleman's attached case.
记住...
And remember...
搞不好这是我们离开这座岛的最后机会
this may be our last chance for getting off this island.
机会来了 哥们
This is it, man.
这是我们当领导的机会
This is our chance to be leaders.
-我们只要找到... -找到了
- All we have to do is find... - Found it!
妈♥个♥鸡 他真行
Son of a bitch, he's good!
是这个吗
Is that it?
我拉了这根绳子后
When I pull this cord,
橡皮筏会自动充气 激活定位发射机
the raft should automatically inflate, activating the ELT.
大家退后一步
Take a step back.
自我拯救的时刻到了
Now, how about we get ourselves saved?
没事 还能挽回的 还有挽救余地
Okay. We can fix this. We can fix this.
爱玛 你是医生 帮忙啊
Emma, you're a doctor! Do something!
可我抬不动飞机
I can't lift a plane.
抬起来 我们可以一起 抬起来
Lift it. We can lift it, together.
一起上 好吗
All of us, right?
丹尼 他脑袋都被砸进屁♥股♥里了
Danny, his head just went through his ass.
天王老子也救不活的
There's nothing to save here.
我不管 伦家现在好惊慌
I don't know! I'm just very flustered right now!
完了 没救了 我们要死了
Oh, we're dead. We're dead!
伙计们 没事... 会没事的
Guys, guys! Guys, it's gonna... It's gonna be fine.
因为只过了四天而已
Because it's only been four days,
救援队会来救我们的
and they're still coming for us.
找到发射机了
I found the ELT.
飞到树上撞碎了
It smashed against a tree.
我们死定了
We're gonna die.
要死了 死定了
We're gonna die, we're gonna die.
苍天呐
Oh, God.
我们怎么跟其他人说
What are we gonna tell the others?
说实话
The truth.
跟他们说实话
We tell them the truth.
我们不能... 不能跟他们说...
We can't... We can't tell them...
欧文 他们需要我们
Owen, they need us.
不 他们需要连姆
No, they need Liam.
我们主持不了大局
We are not the guys to fix this.
我们 可以的
Yes, we are.
这些人应该本性纯良而且… 通情达理
I believe that people are good and... and reasonable.
如果实话实说 他们会听的
And if we're honest with them, they'll listen.
得跟他们说 是的 连姆死了
We'll tell them that, yes, Liam is dead,
虽然 定位发射机坏了 但是...
and, yes, the ELT is broken, but...
只要我们别自暴自弃
As long as we don't lose ourselves in here,
我们一定能获救
we'll be fine out there.
我们死定了
We're all gonna die!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表