剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
If you're talking about Danny,
很遗憾 他... 他就在这儿
I'm afraid he's... he's here.
很抱歉把你打伤了 伙计
I'm so sorry I shot you, man.
我不是故意的 事情发生得太快
I-I didn't mean to at all. Just happened so fast.
丹尼说你疯了一样地冲向他
Danny said that you came at him. You were acting crazy.
疯了
Crazy?
你攻击了丹尼吗
Did you attack Danny?
没 当然没有
No. Of course not.
你明明有 当时我就在那儿
Yes, you did. I was standing right there.
不 我那时在丛林里
No, I was in the jungle,
我正要出来 然后我看见他了
and I was coming out, and then I saw him,
我心想 "这些人是我朋友"
and I was, like, "Oh, these guys are my friends,"
结果他就开枪打人家这里 他是故意的
and then he shot me with his gun right here, and he meant it.
不是 真要说的话 丹尼是为了自卫
No, if anything, Danny shot him in self-defense.
-拜托 他干嘛撒谎 -我没撒谎
- Oh, come on. What reason did he have to lie? - I don't.
太荒唐了 我就在那儿 我都看见了
This is ridiculous. I was right there. I saw it.
不管是不是意外 丹尼打伤了派克
Accident or not, Danny shot Pack,
他必须受到惩罚
and he deserves to be punished.
史蒂夫 我们该怎么做
Steve, what should we do?
我们不该让史蒂夫决定丹尼的命运
Well, we're not gonna just let Steve decide what happens to Danny.
为什么不 他是这儿的领导
Why not? He's the leader.
因为他不是个独♥裁♥者 凯伦
Well, because he's not a dictator, Karen.
至少 他应该有一次审判
If anything, he should have a trial.
你是说有陪审团的那种
You mean with a jury?
对 有陪审团 没错
Yeah, with a jury. That's right.
在美国 我们有陪审团 我们走法定诉讼程序
In America, we have juries. We do due process.
-我会为他辩护 -谢谢你
- I will defend him. - Thank you.
那我就对他提起公诉
Oh, then I will prosecute, hmm?
公正就是公正
Fair is fair.
丹尼应该被扔进洞里
Danny deserves to be thrown in that pit,
或受到更严重的惩罚
or worse.
刚刚那发爽爆了
That was a powerful volley of orgasms.
挺不错啊
Good for you.
我爽到没意识了
I don't know what just happened.
过奖
Thank you.
我过会儿去做瑜伽
Hey, I'm gonna go do yoga a little bit later
一起来吗
if you want to join.
我不想炫耀
I don't want to toot my own flute,
我以前上过课的 所以...
but I did take a class once, so...
那... 那很棒啊
Yeah, that'd be... that'd be cool.
定了
Cool.
让下半身缓一下 等会儿见吧
Ice that down, and... maybe I'll see you later?
等会儿见 宝贝
Okay. Later, babe!
"宝贝"
"Babe"?
弗洛伦斯 我不能再来一段新恋情
Florence, I cannot fall into another relationship.
我... 我控制不了自己 我不能再有一个托德了
I ca... I can't help myself, but I cannot do another Todd.
好吧... 这事我♥干♥了无数遍
Okay, ba-ba-ba... I have done this a bajillion times, okay?
-哇 -听我说
- Wow. - Okay.
想要走肾不走心 有两个黄金守则
To avoid a relationship, there are two time-honored rules.
第一... 避免和他见面
Number one... avoid face time with him.
这世上一半的约炮都因为离得近
Half of getting laid is just being in the same vicinity.
第二条...
Number two...
永远 绝对 绝对 绝对不要
never, ever, ever, ever, ever
天黑之后单独和切特在一起
be alone with Chet after dark.
千万别
Ever!
那是你最脆弱的时候
It's when you're weakest.
等等 我要怎么避免跟他见面
Wait. But how do I limit face time with him?
陪审团
The jury!
对了 加入陪审团
Oh, yes! Get on the jury.
傻缺才会让他进陪审团的
No one in their right mind would put that guy on a jury.
事实上 我认为我们都有罪
Basically, I think that we're all guilty
比如说 原罪
because of, like, the original sin.
亚当因为他自己的选择去责备夏娃
Like, Adam blaming Eve for his own choice.
但是...
But...
但我觉得 我没权力去惩罚别人
But also, I don't feel like I have the right to punish anybody
因为活着就已经是惩罚了
because punishment is just living this dang life.
我觉得切特可以进陪审团
Well, I like Chet for the jury.
达成共识
Then we agree.
切特 你正式成为陪审团成员了
Chet, you've officially made the cut.
谢谢你 太感谢了
Hey, thank you. Hey, thank you.
你不用... 坐下就好
You don't... Just sit down.
-好的 -你不必...
- Okay. No... - You don't need...
欢迎加入陪审团
Welcome to the jury.
从现在到审判结束
From now until the end of the trial,
你们要待在一起
you will be sequestered together.
没做出裁决 你们哪儿也不能去
Until you reach a verdict, you're not going anywhere.
真有意思
That's so fun.
大家好
Well, hello, everyone.
这是岛上的第一次审判
This is our first trial on the island.
我们今天在这儿 判决丹尼对派克造成的伤害
We're here today to rule on the wounding of Pack by Danny.
我们将会运用标准审判程序
We'll use standard trial proceedings.
不好意思 什么是标准审判程序
I'm sorry. Standard trial proceedings?
我们要创造一个新的社会
Okay, we are creating a new society here.
谁能决定我们应该实行哪套法律系统
Who's to say what sort of legal system we should be using?
我们应该像"法律与秩序"里一样做
I just figured we'd do it like on "Law & Order."
-好啊 -就这么干
- Yeah. - Okay. Go for it.
好吧 我喜欢那部剧
Yeah, I like that show.
现在请大家记住 这是严肃的法律程序
Right, now remember, this is a serious proceeding,
所以要严肃对待
so it should be treated as such.
好了 现在开庭
All right, court is now in session.
各位 这个案子一目了然
People, the case is clear.
没有证据证明派克攻击了丹尼
There is no proof that Pack attacked Danny.
但有证据证明丹尼枪伤了派克
There is proof that Danny shot Pack.
开枪伤人是犯罪
And shooting people is a crime.
如果不是的话
If it wasn't, I would have
我几年前就一枪打死我妹夫了
put a bullet in my brother-in-law years ago.
这好笑吗
Why is that funny?
女士们 先生们 丹尼是不是对派克开枪了
Ladies and gentlemen, did Danny shoot Pack?
的确如此
Yeah, he did.
但他是出于自卫
But he did it in self-defense.
那晚我也在场
You guys, I was there that night.
派克这样从树林里冲出来...
Pack came out of that jungle like...
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
看她的表情 看她多害怕
Now look at her face. Look how scared she is.
派克 派克 派克
Pack, Pack, Pack, Pack, Pack.
你声称当时你迷路了
You claim that you were lost,
在找回家的路
just trying to get home,
但是...
and yet...
我们遇见你时 你全身都是血
when we found you that night, you were covered in blood.
这是不是真的
Is that not true?
当时发生了什么 派克 你有什么事瞒着我们
What happened out there, Pack? What don't you want us to know?
什么声音
What was that?
我也不知道
Beats me.
我也不知道
Man, it is creepy as shit out here.
别跟着我了 杰瑞
Stop following me, Jerry!
你个天杀的
God damn it!
你干嘛对我大喊大叫
Why are you screaming at me, huh?!
我为你奉献了这么多
After everything I gave to you.
-把衣服放下来 -不 看看这个
- Put your shirt down! - No, look at it.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你只是具死尸 我那时快饿死了
You were just a dead body, and I was starving,
所以产生了幻觉跟你们说话
so I hallucinated a conversation.
仅此而已
That's it!
可是你现在不饿
But you're not starving now,
所以... 怎么我还在这儿和你说话呢
so then... why am I still standing here talking to you?
不
Oh, no.
派克 这说明你疯了
Pack, that means you've gone crazy.
天啊 派克 你是个疯子
Oh, no, Pack. You're nuts.
不 我没疯 我清醒得很
No. Stop doing that voice. I'm not crazy. I'm very chill.
哥们 你吃了死人肉
Buddy, you chowed down on a dead dude,
这死人现在站在这里 跟你说话
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表