剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
开荒岛民 前情回顾
Previously on "Wrecked"...
我不能和同一群人呆在同个地方...
I can't stay in the same place with the same people...
我要做小岛地图
I'm gonna chart the island.
好主意 我也来
Great idea. I'll come with.
这次我想一个人做
I think I'm gonna go by myself on this one.
我们可以搞一个选举
I think we need an election.
荒岛的新领袖是...
The new leader of the island is...
史蒂夫
Steve!
真的假的
Really?!
托德偷了营地的物资
Todd stole the camp's stuff.
我们挖个巨坑如何
What if we dug a giant pit?
可以把托德丢进去
We can throw Todd in there
直到他把物资还给我们
until he gives us all of our stuff back.
把他扔进坑里
Throw him in the pit!
我勒个去
Oh, God!
这些年来你的辛勤工作
All the hard work you've been doing
都打水漂了
for all these years is gone.
派克 沙滩在那边
Pack, the beach is that way!
喂
Hello!
有人吗
Anybody!
物资我已经还你们了
I gave you your stupid stuff back!
放我出去 你们这群禽兽
Now get me out of here, you goddamn animals!
下雨了咋办啊
What happens if it rains?!
我会淹死的
I'll drown!
或者我可以游出去
Or maybe I can swim my way out.
来吧 下雨吧
Oh, yeah. Come on, rain.
快下雨啊
Come on, rain!
托德 我给你带了吃的
Hey, Todd. I got your food.
春巴
Hey, Chumba!
春巴 好兄弟 快把我弄出去
Chumba, man, hey, listen, you got to get me out of here.
这下面...
There's...
下面有东西
There's something down here.
-啥东西 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
我不知道 春巴 人家怕
I don't know, Chumba, but it's weird.
好怕怕
It's so weird.
快 你自己下来看看
Here, come down here so you can see for yourself.
你是打算让我下去
Is your plan to get me down there
然后挟持我做人♥质♥吧
so you can hold me hostage?
-并不 -我不会下去的 托德
- No. - I'm not going down there, Todd.
操♥你♥妈♥ 春巴 你个小人
Fu*k you, Chumba! You rat!
我要把你的心挖出来 我♥操♥
I'll rip your heart out. Oh, God!
给你吃的
Here's your food.
不要
No.
-拜拜 托德 -不不 春巴
- Goodbye, Todd. - No! No, Chumba!
春巴 等一下
Hey, hey! Chumba, wait!
我以为我们是好兄弟呢
I thought we were bros, dude!
春巴 把我放出去
Oh, Chumba, let me out of here!
春巴
Oh, Chumba!
老爹
Dad?
你在这里啊 大欧
Hey, there he is! Big O!
糟糕
Oh, shit!
是今天吗
Was that today?
-抱歉 儿子 我要去... -你要去哪儿
- I'm sorry, dude, I had this... - Where are you going?
这个...
Well, uh...
我得离开一阵
I got to jet off for a while.
为什么
Why?
你妈和我之间出了些问题
Well, your mom and me, we're having some issues.
换个你能听懂的说法
Let me see if I can explain it in terms you can understand.
有时候在爱情的比赛中
Sometimes in the, uh, pageant of love,
胜者也许不止一个
there can be more than one winner,
就像你妈和她好友琳达
like your mom and her friend Linda
史黛西 琳达的姐姐也算
and sometimes Linda's sister, Stacey.
重点是 你妈妈只想自己一个人赢
The point is, your mom doesn't want to share the crown.
所以我要搬出去
So I got to move out.
你还会回来吗
Are you coming back?
欧文 我给你个小建议
Owen, can I give you a little bit of advice?
不要在一个地方待太久
Don't ever stay in one place for too long.
这样最后会受伤
You just end up getting hurt.
最好是... 一直前进
It's best to just... fsht! Keep on moving.
生命在于前进
Moving is living.
还有每天撸一管
That and crank one out once a day.
神清气爽身体好
Keeps you loose, sharp.
懂了吗 伙计
You got that, buddy?
生命在于前进
Moving is living.
别忘了撸管哦
And don't forget to crank one out!
大家好啊
Hello, everyone.
欢迎参加鄙人主持的第三届荒岛大会
Welcome to the third island meeting under me,
我是史蒂夫首相
your new prime mini-Steve.
好了 不闹了 今天有很多事要商讨
All right, well, lots to discuss today.
但首先 有个令人振奋的消息
But first up, some exciting news.
奈杰尔 杰出的搜索家
Nigel, quite a good rummager,
在残骸中找到了一把信♥号♥♥枪
going through the wreckage, found a flare gun.
-好样的 -掌声献给你 奈杰尔
- Yeah! - Kudos to you, Nigel.
这会派上用场的
It'll come in handy.
现在 我想讨论下新避难所
Now, today, I'd like to discuss new shelters.
我们当前应该开始建造
I think it's about time we started building
-更多的永久建筑 -快看
- more permanent structures. - Look!
欧文回来了 他还带来什么东西
Owen's back! And I think he's got something!
等等啊 你们
Oh, wait, guys! Hang on.
我还没说完房♥子和...
I haven't finished talking about the structures and...
人行道
footpaths.
我在岛那边找到了这个
Hey. I found this on the other side of the island.
-漂亮 -没错
- Nice! - Yeah.
你在那儿干啥呢
What were you doing over there?
你什么意思 散个步而已
What do you mean? I was just walking around.
我就... 它被冲到沙滩上
I was just... It washed up on the beach.
我只是单纯地散步 干嘛 想怎样
And I was just walking around. Why, what, huh?
"牛仔裤的卡车时间"
"Cowboy Pants Truck Time."
是的
Yeah.
这很棒 欧文
That's nice, Owen.
你们没看出来这是啥吗
Don't you guys see what this is?
超晦涩的中国牛仔裤广♥告♥
A super-confusing Chinese jeans ad?
这是帆啊 各位
Guys, it's a sail.
是吗
Yeah?
我们回家有指望了
This is our way home.
好饿
So hungry.
胃都饿穿了
I'm so hungry.
什么鬼
What the hell?
发生啥事
What happened?
吃的
Food!
有吃的
Food!
不 不要 我怎么这么惨
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我要死在这了
I'm gonna die here.
和两具恶心的尸体
With two gross dudes.
欧文 船帆进度如何
Owen, how's the tarp going?
不错 再造艘船就齐活了
Good. Good. I think, you know, we just got to build a boat.
与其造一艘船
I was thinking instead of a boat,
我们可以用防水布搭个棚子
we could use the tarp for shelter.
啥
What?
棚子...就是一个...
Shelter, it's... It's just basically...
就是可以让你躲避的地方...
It means like a covering to keep you...
我知道棚子是什么 史蒂夫
Yeah, I understand what shelter is, Steve.
我只是... 不知道为什么
I just... I don't understand why.
这里经常下雨啊
Oh, just 'cause it's always raining here.
有个干燥的地方躲雨挺好的
You know, it would be nice to have somewhere dry to hide,
整出适合居住的地方
get some sort of livable space.
要不等你找到防水布 再做棚子
Well, how about when you find a tarp, you can make it livable.
是我找到这块防水布的 我要用扬帆返航
But I found this tarp, so I'm gonna sail home.
明白吗
Yeah?
事实上 我现在是管事的
Well, the thing is, I-I'm kind of in charge now.
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表