剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
-开荒岛民 前情提要 -岛民们
- previously on "wrecked"... - people of the island!
弗洛伦斯偷我们的食物被抓住了
Florence has been caught stealing supplies.
看吧 看吧
Well, well, well.
托德 史蒂夫疯了
Todd, steve's gone insane.
-我知道 -我们必须逃出去
- i know. - we have to get out of here.
他们逃走了 我们现在怎么办 史蒂夫
They're getting away! what do we do now, steve?
-卧♥槽♥ -我的天
- holy shit! - oh, my god!
他个孙子竟然开枪打我
Son of a bitch shot me!
你要跟这些人好好相处
You need to connect with these people.
丹尼 离我远点
Danny, get away from me.
我不会离开你的 我们是好兄弟
I'm not gonna leave you. you're my friend.
见鬼的兄弟 我们只是一起被困这了
I am not your friend! we are just stuck here together!
好吧
Okay.
傻♥逼♥丹尼 傻♥逼♥史蒂夫 傻♥逼♥的来自托利多的戴安
Stupid danny, stupid steve, stupid diane from toledo.
我打赌她压根就没去过托利多
I'll bet she's never even been to toledo.
我是去过托利多的
I've been to toledo.
丹尼吗
Danny?
是谁
Hello?!
谁在那
Who's there?!
快滚出来
Show yourself!
丹尼 是你吗
Danny, is that you?
史蒂夫
Steve!
有鬼吗
The devil?
对不起
Aah! oh! oh, i'm sorry!
非常对不起
I'm sorry, i'm sorry!
天老爷 杀了我吧 直接杀了我
Oh, god! oh, just kill me. just kill me.
我不会反抗的 我保证
I won't even fight back. i promise.
我躺好了
I'll just lay down.
罗莎
Rosa?
我的天
Oh, my god!
嗨
Hi!
很好 继续划
All right, hold up.
很好 继续
All right, hold up!
我们休息一下 喘口气吧
Can we just take a mo-moment to catch our breath?
我们不能停下 他要...
We can't catch our breath! he's...
-他要杀了我们 -弗洛伦斯
- he's trying to kill us! - florence!
我们离开岛了 我们做到了
The island's gone, all right? we made it!
某人可是带着枪伤在划船呢
Some of us are rowing with a friggin' gunshot wound.
-让我看看 -不用不用 你病着呢 我没事
- let me look at it. - no, no, no. you're sick. that's okay.
没关系 我还好
It's fine. i'm okay.
不用了 你病怏怏的
No, no, no. you're, like, sick.
你看起来很不好 不要碰我
You look insane. no, don't touch me!
-我去 -这只是擦伤
- oh, my god. - it's just a graze.
"这只是擦伤"
"it's just a graze?"
这是很深的擦伤 脚科医生
It's a deep graze, foot doctor.
我们逃不走的 好吗
We aren't gonna make it, okay?
我们根本没有食物
We barely have any food.
没有帆
We have no sail.
我们会死掉的
We're gonna die out here.
喂 看着我
Hey, hey. look at me.
你造了这艘船 我们还活着坐在上面
You built this, and we're currently not dying on it.
你救了我
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
杰丝跟切特搞上了
Jess boned chet?
-真的假的 -你这人咋回事
- really? - come on, buddy.
他比我性感吗
Is he hotter than me?
-是的 -百分之一百万
- yes! - 1 million percent.
我还以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
就算你没死在坠机中
I mean, even if you survived the crash,
我猜你也活不过一集
I figured you'd die almost immediately.
-是啊 是啊 -哇塞 我们还以为幸存者只剩我们
- oh, yeah. yeah. - wow. we thought we were all alone.
-我们 -噢 对了
- we? - oh, yeah, no, there's a
我们在那边扎了营
Whole camp of us back there.
等等 你还有同伴吗
Wait a minute. are there more of you?
对
Yeah.
就是... 岛的另外一边...
There's like... like on the other side...
整个岛... 对了 你看起来很健康啊
The whole th... yeah. you look so healthy!
-真...真的吗 -真的
- r-really? - yes.
营里压根没有东西
I mean, 'cause there's literally no way
能让我照照镜子
For me to see my reflection back at camp, you know,
我总觉得自己像个...像个疯婆子
So sometimes i feel like a... like a crazy person.
没有 不啊 你看起来...
No, no, no, no. you look...
-你有吃的吗 -有的有的 我们有一堆
- do you have food? - we do, we do. we have tons of it.
-那你们有水吗 -当然 营地边上就有条小河
- do you have water? - yeah, river runs right next to camp.
-真的假的 -当我说"营地"的时候
- shut up. - but, you know, when i say "camp,"
我不希望你会错意 好吗
I don't want you to get the wrong idea, okay?
我们的营地非常舒适
It's very comfortable, it is,
不过在那 如何逃离这座岛才是重点
But back there, the focus is getting off the island.
我一直也这么觉得 这才是重点
That's what i've been saying. that's my whole thing.
带你去营地吧 老兄
Let's get you back there, big guy.
棒极了
Oh! this is fantastic.
我去 爱玛
Shit. emma?
托德 醒醒 爱玛
Todd, wake up! emma!
怎么了 发生什么了
What? what's up?
-怎么了 -爱玛不见了
- what's wrong? - emma's gone!
爱玛 你在哪
Emma! emma!
吃的呢 食物他妈的去哪了
Where's the food? where the hell's the food?
吃的 你在哪
Food! food!
-爱玛 -天啊
- emma! - oh, god.
-包在那 -天哪 爱玛在那
- oh, there's the bag! - oh, my god. there she is!
我他妈的
What the shit?
爱玛 你还好吗
Emma! are you okay?
-你说啥 -啥
- what? - what?
-什么鬼 -我们马上去救你
- what? - w-we're coming to get you!
你们会来救我的 对吗
You're coming to get me, right?
好吧 我们...我们要划过去
Okay, we... we need to paddle towards her.
用啥 船桨不见了
With what? the oars are gone!
-我擦 -操
- shit! - shit!
我去救她 你去搞定食物
Um, i'm going for her. you go for the food.
等等 带上绳子
Wait. wait, wait. take the rope!
老天 你比我重多了
God, you weigh so much more than me.
这更难办了
It's making this really hard.
-好了闭嘴 赶紧去 -知道了
- all right, then go first! - okay!!
-快去 -我会的
- go first! - i will!!
爱玛 我来救你了
Emma, i'm coming!
食物 我来了
Food, i'm coming!
去他大爷的 这绳子太短了
Oh, my god. the rope is too short!
爱玛
Emma!
-弗洛伦斯 -这绳子太短了
- florence! - the rope's too short!
吃的 吃的 这绳子不够长
Food! food! the line's not long enough!
没关系
It's okay.
我不会有事的 你回去吧
I'll be fine. go back!
爱玛
Emma!
吃的
Food!
不要这样
No!
我真没关系
I'm okay!
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry!
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry!
食物
Food!
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
保持新鲜
Stay delicious!
我会找到你的
I'll find you!
我会找到你的
I'll find you, food.
哇 史蒂夫听起来很混♥蛋♥啊
Wow. steve sounds like a real dick.
对吧
I know, right?
我向上帝发誓 就是他的口音
I swear to god, it's that accent.
他可以杀人不偿命
He can get away with murder.
他就像 "大家好 我是史蒂夫
He could be like, "hey, i'm steve.
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表