剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
能抬起来吗 腿使劲儿 别用腰
Have you got it? Use your legs, not your back.
能抬起一万磅的飞机就行 管它啥姿势
Form doesn't matter when you're trying to lift 10,000 pounds.
还真重
That's heavy.
你们还好吗
Hey, you guys okay?
说不上来
I don't know.
我俩之前都吃了安♥眠♥药♥
We both took a couple of sleeping pills,
但我还没...
but I'm not even...
一点药效都没感觉到
I don't even feel it.
-你干嘛撩我 -好吧
- Are you flirting with me? - Okay.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
好吧
Okay.
不 没事的
No, that's okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我需要... 我的吸入器
I need my... my inhaler.
好的 好 看着我
Okay, okay. Look at me.
吸口气 吐出来
One breath in, one breath out.
保持脑子清醒
As long as you don't lose yourself in here,
然后 你就能...
then, uh, you're gonna be...
就能... 你就会没事的
things are gonna be... you're gonna be fine out there.
-现在感觉怎么样 -好多了
- How do you feel? - Better.
-真的吗 -你是医生吗
- Really? - Are you a doctor?
不是
No.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
杰丝 你的吸入器
Jess! I found your inhaler.
你有去找我的欧克利太阳镜吗
Did you even look for my Oakleys?
他妈的这是干嘛呢
What the hell is going on here?
天呐 托德 他就是想帮我 好吗
Oh, my God, Todd! He was just trying to help me, okay?
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
要我说 是想来感受下...
More like he's trying to cop...
cop a feel = 袭胸
你的大胸吧
a feel of your boobs!
是个文字游戏
It's wordplay.
你怎么还穿着救生衣
Why are you even wearing that?
我弄不下来
I can't get it off.
好吧 如果命里注定这么死 那我认了
Well, if this is how I go, this is how I go.
帮我们个忙 行吗
Do us a favor, will you?
跟我前妻说 我原谅她了
Just tell my ex-wife I forgive her.
埃里克人不错 也挺面嫩的
Eric's a nice guy. He's got a young face.
就是永远别信踩滑板车的成年人
Just never trusted a grown man who rides a scooter.
你说什么呢...
What are you talking...
那是我的包吗
Is that my bag?
我出来了
I'm out!
拿好我的包
Get the fucking bag!
没问题
Right.
给你的包
Here's your man bag.
太好了
Yes!
不会吧 你想依偎着睡吗
Oh, no.You want to cuddle?
好吧
Okay.
你会抢我的毯子吗
Are you gonna steal my blanket?
别睡过去 不不 撑着点
Okay, don't fall asleep. No, no, no, no.
醒醒 你还好吗
Wake up. Hey. Excuse me.
我的天呐
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
我们要死了
We're all gonna die.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我们不会死的 好吗
Hey, hey, no one is gonna die, okay?
救援正在赶来
Help is on the way right now.
我特么日了
God damn it.
你们谁有iPhone5的充电器
You guys have a charger for like A5?
5s呢 6也行
5s? 6?
-不好意思 -好吧
- Sorry. - Okay.
各位 我手♥机♥快没电了
Guys, I just hit low battery.
欧文 你是空乘
Owen, you're a flight attendant.
跟我说实话 到底有没有人来救我们
Level with me. Are we getting saved or not?
木有
Nope.
什么 为啥
What? Why not?
没人会在乎坠机
Nobody cares about a plane crash
除非乘客里有个名人
unless there's a famous ass in one of those seats.
所以 除非布兰登·弗雷泽[好莱坞男影星]在咱们头等舱里...
So, unless Brendan Fraser was lounging in first class...
-布兰登·弗雷泽 -布兰登·弗雷泽
- Brendan Fraser? - Brendan Fraser?
你们认为 布兰登·弗雷泽遭遇坠机事故
You guys think if Brendan Fraser was in a plane crash
不会成全国头条吗
it wouldn't be the top story in the country?
-不觉得 -咋想的
- No. - No.
完全不觉得
Not at all.
布兰登·弗雷泽 主演过"木乃伊"
Brendan Fraser, star of "The Mummy,"
"木乃伊归来" "木乃伊四"
"The Mummy Returns," "Mummy IV."
我最没名气的客户
My least-famous client
也比他出名得多
is way more famous than Brendan Fraser.
你已侮辱到我灵魂深处
You're insulting me to my core right now.
我想当警♥察♥的唯一理由
The whole reason I wanted to become a cop
就是当我问自己
is because I asked myself,
如果布兰登·弗雷泽不是演员 他会做什么
what would Brendan Fraser do if he wasn't an actor?
别... 别再告诉别人
Don't... Don't tell people that.
谁管你
Whatever.
重要的是...
The point is...
我们可能会被困一阵
we may be here for a while.
这让我思考 我们在这个岛上应扮演的角色
It's got me thinking about our roles on this island.
我们仨都很强 是吧
I see three very capable men here, all right?
不能躲在别人后头
We shouldn't just be hanging back.
我们应该引导大家
We should be leading these people.
比如说 欧文 你是天生领袖
I mean, Owen, you're a natural-born leader.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
-你是空乘人员 -好吧 这倒是
- You're a flight attendant. - Oh, that is true.
你们觉得空乘人员是干嘛的
What do you guys think a flight attendant does?
这些人需要我们 明白吗
These people need us, all right?
这就是我们的责任
It's our duty.
不是我们 那会是谁
If not us, then who?
注意了 各位
Excuse me! Everyone!
能不能聚到篝火边开个会
If we could all gather 'round the fire for a camp meeting.
那哥们
That guy.
我还以为你会早来给我占好位置呢
Thought you were gonna get here early and get us good seats.
-这地方真脏 -安静
- We're sitting in the dirt. - Shh! Shh!
早知道我就带吉他来了
I should have brought my guitar.
轻松下 空难至今已有三天
Jokes aside, it's been three days since the crash.
有个残酷现实是 如果有人知道我们在哪
And the hard truth is if they knew where we were,
他们早就该来了
they would have bloody been here by now.
意思是 没人来吗
So, no one's coming?
问得极好 托利多的黛安
That's an excellent question, Diane from Toledo.
确实 没人来
No, they are not.
所以我聚集大家在此
That is why I've come up with a plan.
大多数飞机都会配备救生筏
Now, most planes have life rafts.
一般和应急定位发射机装在一起
They're equipped with an emergency location transmitter.
如果能找到这个发射机
If we can locate this ELT,
那将是我们获救的大好机会
that's our best chance for getting saved.
我懂这个
I know this
因为我在英国特种部队服役过十年
because I spent 10 years in the British Special Forces.
开始显摆了
He already said that.
那玩意长啥样 那东西怎么用...
What was that like? What sort of things did...
我们知道有些飞机残骸落在丛林里
Now, we know some of the wreckage landed in the jungle.
所以明天 我要去找找看
That's why tomorrow, I'm going on a hike.
我和欧文跟你去
Owen and I are gonna go with you.
我...
I...
我也去
I'll go. I'll go.
或许你需要些帮手
You're gonna need some help from some guys.
你可以把我们当共同领导人
You can think of us as your co-leaders.
听着 先生们 我... 非常钦佩你们的行为
Look, gentlemen, I... I appreciate the gesture.
-算我一个 -我也去
- Count me in. - I'll go, too.
我也许只能待在这儿了 连姆
I'll probably have to stay here, Liam.
我动不了
I'm fucked.
大伙 听着 想去的人 都可以去
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表