剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
把鱼扔给我
Toss me that fish.
看到没
See?
好吧 他在吃呢 所以...
Well, i mean, he's eating that, so...
什么都不扔吗 好吧
No? nothing? okay.
瓦内萨 汉斯
Vanessa? Hans?
马尔科 劳埃德
Marco? lloyd?
你吓到他们了
You're scaring them.
好吧 看 这才是事实 罗莎
Okay, see, but that's the thing, rosa.
"他们"根本不存在
There is no "them."
这里只有你和我
It's just you and me.
-闭嘴 -怎么了
- shut up. - what?
-给我闭嘴 -嘿嘿
- shut up! - hey, hey!
-快闭嘴 -嘿 别激动
- shut up. - hey, hey, hey, hey.
-你♥他♥妈♥快给我闭嘴 -放松点 别紧张
- you just shut your goddamn mouth. - easy, easy.
-往后退 -好的
- get back. - okay.
-退后 -好 好
- get back! - okay, okay.
-退... -你给老子退后
- get... - you get back! you get back!
欧文 我很抱歉 但你疯了
Owen, i am sorry, but you're talking crazy
我必须要保护我的同伴
And i got to protect my people here.
听我说 听我说
Okay, listen to me. listen to me.
为什么不回忆下我们的空中急救培训
Why don't we just remember our in-flight emergency training?
我们吸气
okay, we're gonna breathe in.
吐气
And out.
再吸气
We're gonna breathe in.
吐气
And out.
-这里只有我和你 -还有他们
- it's just you and me. - and them!
还有他们 有他们
And them. and them. and them.
听我说
Listen to me.
你的心灵受到了沉重打击 对吧
You have suffered an extraordinary trauma, all right?
你独自一人过了很久
You have been alone for a very long time.
我明白的
I get it.
是的 没错
I am. i am.
我疯了
I am crazy.
我是一个疯女人 我疯了...
I'm a crazy lady. i'm a crazy...
我是疯了... 脑子坏掉了... 彻底疯掉了
I am... i'm cra... i'm cra... i'm crazy.
你还没有... 完全疯掉
You're not... like, totally crazy.
我知道他们不是人
I know they're not real.
只有我一个人过了几个星期
It's just that it was just me for so many weeks.
我懂你 我真的懂你
Yeah. oh, and i get it. i totally get it.
只是因为 过了这么久我都没见到活人
It was just like it's been so long since i've seen someone.
-对 -也没和人说过话
- right. - or talked to someone.
完全正确
Right.
或者说... 触碰到某个人
Or since i've... touched someone.
听着 罗莎 我...
Okay, rosa, i...
我不想再孤单一人了
No, i don't want to be alone anymore.
老天啊
Oh, god.
我晕船 天啊
I am so seasick. oh, god.
我感觉糟透了
Oh, i feel terrible.
想来一炮吗
You want to have sex?
什么
What?
反正 杰丝也不鸟我
Well, jess doesn't give a shit.
没准我们就这样死掉了 所以我觉得...
We're probably gonna die out here, so i just figured...
好的 来吧
Yeah, okay.
真的吗 操太好了
Really? oh, hell, yeah.
太棒了
Oh. oh, yeah.
一定会让你爽翻天的
You're gonna like it.
老兄
Dude.
是有点难闻 但是...
Ugh. yeah, it smells a little, but...
天啊
Oh, my god.
-你看起来... -我相信会愈合的
- You look... - I think it's gonna heal.
-你看起来糟透了 -等一下
- you look terrible. - oh, hold on.
-上帝啊 -就给我...
- jesus christ. - just give me...
-来吧 -好的
- here we go. - okay.
不不不 等一下
No, hold on. hold on.
让我缓一下
Give me a second. give me a second.
好吧
All right.
-我准备好了 -这...
- i'm ready. - it's...
老天啊 别让我吐出来 来吧
Oh, god. don't let me blow chunks. come on.
好的 就是...
Okay. just...
-深呼吸 -如果你先摸我
- deep breath in. - if you just start
我觉得会很有帮助
Touching me, i think you would help me.
好的 天哪
Okay. oh, my god!
-快看 那有火 -什么
- look! it's fire! - what?
天哪 那是块陆地
Oh, my god. that's land!
不 我... 我没有看到任何陆地
No. i-i don't see any land.
-就在... 那儿 -没看见
- there's... right there! - nope.
-我还是没看见 -老天啊
- i don't see it. - oh, my god.
我想我们还是继续打炮吧
I guess we should just get back to it.
穿上你的傻♥逼♥菠萝T恤
Get your stupid pineapple shirt on.
把你鸡鸡拿开 我们赶紧划桨过去
Put that away. let's start paddling.
可是我都硬了
I'm so hard, though.
-是吗 -完全没有
- are you? - not at all.
罗莎
Rosa?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我还能怎么办 哈维尔
What was i supposed to do, javier?
我只能色♥诱♥他
I had to seduce him.
我没有别的办法 好吗 在你上周和布兰妮搞过之后
I didn't have a choice, okay, and don't you dare come at me
你还敢指责我
After the shit you pulled with britney last week.
我看见你们俩了 就在草丛里
Yeah, i saw you guys. i saw you in the tall grass.
你们俩藏的太烂了
You didn't really hide yourselves too well.
是的 我就是在说你 布兰妮 臭婊♥子♥
Yes, i'm talking to you, britney, you bitch.
你一生中没有一刻穿过衣服
Why don't you put a shirt on for once in your life?
也许穿一次试试
Maybe try that out?
奥尼尔 该死的 你说的对
O'neill, god damn it, you're right.
现在不是我们
This is not the time for
内讧的时候
us to be turning on each other
欧文已经彻彻底底地疯了
It is obvious that owen has gone completely insane.
他竟然说你们都是假的
Okay? he doesn't think you guys are real.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
所以 我想我们都知道该怎么做了
So, i think we all know what we have to do.
赞同趁欧文睡着时做掉他的人有哪些
Everyone in favor of murdering owen in his sleep?
认真的吗 德里克
Really, derek? oh.
看这家伙 发表高见了
Oh, look at this guy, piping up.
现在是你想展现自己高人一等的时候吗
Now's the time you want to get up on your high horse?
好的
Okay.
-搞什么鬼 -弗洛伦斯
- what the hell? - florence?
老天啊 欧文
Oh, my god. owen?
-什么... -欧文 搞什么
- what... - owen, oh, my god.
这他妈是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我们又回到了这个该死的岛上吗
We landed on the same friggin' island?!
-小点声 -欧文 怎么了
- shh! keep your voices down! - owen, what's wrong?
还有其他人在这儿
There's somebody else here.
你在说什么...
What are you talking...
坠机之后还有其他人活在这个岛上
There's somebody else on the island from the crash.
而且她现在想要杀了我
She's trying to kill me.
-她为什么要杀了你 -欧文
- why is she trying to kill you? - owen.
这些朋友们是谁
Who are your friends?
好啊
Well, well, well.
看来哈维尔是对的
Looks like javier was right.
你的计划是什么 欧文
So, what was your plan, owen?
等到夜晚 召集你的伙伴
Just wait till nightfall, grab your friends,
然后把我们在睡梦中杀死
And then murder us all in our sleep?!
这里还有其他人吗
Are there other people here?
你给我闭嘴 婊♥子♥
You drop the fa√?ade, bitch, okay?
德里克 看紧她了
Derek, keep sights on her.
你们还有多少人
How many more of you are there out there?
听我说 我根本不知道他们会来这儿
Listen to me. i had no idea they were here.
骗子
Liar!
你这个大骗子
Liar!!
你们还有多少人
How many more of you are there?
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表