剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
No-one will have me, Lady Alice.
没人愿意嫁给我 爱丽丝夫人
Nonsense. Your master may be down,
一派胡言 你的主子虽然倒台了
but you're not poor.
但你可不穷
And you've got everything
而且你把一切
below in good working order, haven't you?
都打理得井井有条吧
Alice! What have I told you about drinking wine?
爱丽丝 喝酒的事我怎么跟你说的
Your nose is glowing!
你都喝得满面红光了
Why am I bringing you to Westminster?
我为什么要带你去威斯敏斯特来着
I'm off to see Lady Anne.
我要去见安妮夫人
You didn't say so.
你可没说过这话
I can't tell you all my plans, Stephen.
我不能把计划全告诉你啊 史蒂芬
What would young Wriothesley have to do, then?
那年轻的赖奥斯利要做什么
Oh, dear God, I'm starving!
天哪 我要饿死了
I wish I'd lain hands on the white rabbit, I'd eat it raw.
要是那只白兔子还在 我一定生吞活剥了它
Did you know that More goes to bed at nine o'clock every night?
你知道莫尔每晚九点准时睡觉吗
With Alice?
跟爱丽丝一起
Apparently not.
显然不是
You keep spies in his house, too?
你在他家也安插了眼线
Don't you ever think of getting married, Stephen?
你没想过结婚吗 史蒂芬
I'm in holy orders.
我是神职人员
Oh, come on. You must have women.
得了吧 你肯定有过女人
Don't you?
你没有过吗
What kind of a...Putney enquiry is that?!
你是在诽谤我
Ah, it's you.
你来了
I like your...grey velvet.
我喜欢你这身灰色的天鹅绒
Where did you get it?
在哪买♥♥的
Italy.
意大利
Can you get me some?
能给我带点吗
It's been so long since I had new clothes.
我很久没有新衣服了
If you're waiting for her, I should warn you, she's in a temper.
如果你在等她 我提醒你 她正在气头上
Nothing happens quickly enough for Anne.
安妮嫌一切都进展得太慢了
You'd think she'd be happy.
你以为她会高兴
You know, when the King
当国王将注意力
first turned his attention to her, he thought,
转到她身上时 他以为
knowing how things are done in France,
她那么了解法国的事
that she might accept a certain... position at court.
就会接受宫廷中的一个特定位置[情妇]
But that wasn't enough for Anne.
但对安妮来说可不够
You know what she said to me?
你知道她对我怎么说的吗
She said, "This isn't France,
她说"这不是法国
and I'm not a fool like you, Mary."
我也没你那么傻 玛丽"
Because she...
因为她
Because she knows I was Henry's mistress...
她知道我曾是亨利的情妇
And she sees how I am left. And she takes a lesson from it.
她见证了我如何被抛弃 她吸取了教训
She's vowed that she'll marry him.
她发誓要嫁给他
And what Anne wants, she'll have.
而安妮说到做到
And you? Me?
那你呢 我
I am to be swept out after supper like the old rushes.
我就是被人玩弄过就抛弃的女人
My father says I'm a mouth to feed
我父亲说我是吃白饭的
and my uncle Norfolk says I'm a whore.
我的舅舅诺福克说我是个贱♥人♥
I need a husband, to stop them calling me names.
我得赶紧嫁人 让他们没法再叫我名字
Well...
要我说
You should ask for someone young and handsome.
你该让他们给你找个年轻英俊的丈夫
Don't ask, don't get.
不争取就不会有的
No, what I want is a husband who upsets them.
不 我想要一个让他们难受的丈夫
And who won't die.
不会先我而去的丈夫
Don't ask, don't get.
不争取就不会有的
They'd kill you.
他们会杀了你的
You're right. They would.
没错 他们会
If she's sent for you,
如果她召唤你
she means to flatter you.
那其实是想讨好你
She's going to ask you to do some little thing for her.
她要让你帮她办点小事
And then she'll make you hers. Take my advice.
之后她会把你变成她的人 听我一言
Before she does, turn around and walk the other way.
在她出手前 转身 找条别的路
Cheer it up, can't you?
来点欢快的 行吗
What did you just do?
你刚才做了什么
I hit Mark Smeaton.
我敲了马克·斯密顿
But only with one finger. Who?
但只用了一根手指 谁
Oh. Is that his name?
乐师原来叫这个
Where've you been?
你去哪了
Utopia.
乌托邦
Oh. What was the talk?
那边在聊什么
The vices and follies of women.
女人的恶习和罪孽
I suppose you joined in?
我想你也加入其中了
My chaplain. Dr Cranmer.
这是我的牧师 克兰默博士
Hiding. Because there's no good news.
藏身于此 因为没有好消息
He's just back from Rome.
他刚从罗马回来
I hear that Rome will issue a decree
我听说罗马要颁布教令
telling the King to part from me?
要求国王离开我
That would be a mistake on Rome's part. Yes, it would.
那是罗马方面的错误 是的
Because he won't be told.
他可不会说什么听什么
What is he? Some child?
当他是什么 小孩子吗
I've read Tyndale.
我读过廷代尔的书
The subject must obey his King as he would God.
国民必须顺从国王 一如顺从上帝
Do I have the sense of it?
我理解的对吗
The Pope will learn his place.
教皇会清楚他的地位
Why did you send for me?
你为什么召唤我来
I've something to show you...
我有东西要给你看...
Oh, please, don't give it currency... Give it!
拜托 不要给它... 拿来
This was in my bed.
在我床上发现的
The sickly milk-faced creeper had turned down the sheet.
那个讨厌的的牛奶脸换的床单
Of course, I can't get any sense out of her,
当然 我从她那儿看不出什么
she cries if you look at her sideways,
人一看她侧脸她就哭
so I don't know who put it there.
所以我不知道是谁放的
That's the Queen, Katherine, you see?
这是王后 凯瑟琳 看见了吗
And that's me.
这是我
Anne sans tete.
无头的安妮
I am told that Wolsey kept you
我听说沃尔西留着你
because you always knew the London gossip.
是因为你总是很清楚伦敦的流言蜚语
If you find out who is responsible for this,
如果你发现了这事是谁干的
I want you to tell me.
希望你能告诉我
I have a new motto. Did you know?
我有了新的座右铭 你知道吗
"Ainsi sera, Groigne qui groigne."
"任你怨声载道 我自一往无前"
"Never mind who grudges it, this will happen."
"不管谁人怨愤 结局早已注定"
I mean to have him.
我终将得到他
I think this is the one that cries,
这大概就是那位会哭的
so don't look at her sideways.
所以别看她的侧脸
Master Cromwell. I haven't seen you for a long time.
克伦威尔学士 好久不见
What have you been doing? Where have you been?
在忙什么 都去哪了
Sewing.
缝纫
Where I'm sent.
去了我被派去的地方
And spying, too, I think?
我想还有打探事情吧
I'm not very good at it. I don't speak French.
我不擅长那个 也不懂法语
So, please, don't you. It gives me nothing to report.
所以您就别问了 我没什么可报告的
You know Dr Cranmer?
你认识克兰默博士吗
No. No...
不认识 不是...
This is Doctor Cranmer.
这位就是克兰默博士
Now, you're supposed to say who you are.
现在该你介绍自己了
John Seymour's daughter, from Wolf Hall.
约翰·西摩的女儿 狼厅来的
Well, good luck. I'll try to keep the conversations in English.
祝你好运 我尽量用英语说话
I would be obliged.
感激不尽
You're going back to Cambridge now?
你现在要回剑桥去吗
Sadly, not to stay. The Boleyn family likes to have me close.
很遗憾不能久留 博林家希望我在身边
How, erm, how is the Duke of Norfolk?
诺福克公爵怎么样了
He's in a fury.
他很愤怒
About what?
愤怒什么
He heard your Cardinal has reached Southwell
他听说你的主教到了索斯维尔
and the crowds have come flocking from far and wide just to see him.
人们从很远的地方涌来看他
As if it were a triumphal procession.
就像欢迎凯♥旋♥归来的军队一样
He should...perhaps...
他或许... 应该...
be more cautious.
再谨慎点
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表