剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
If the King was offended once,
如果国王生过一次气
he can be offended again.
就有可能有第二次
So, what's she like?
她是什么样的
The Lady Anne?
安妮夫人
Tall or short?
高还是矮
Neither.
不高不矮
They say she dances well.
他们说她很会跳舞
We didn't dance.
我们没有跳舞
Are her teeth good?
她的牙长得好吗
When she sinks them into me,
她要用它们咬我的话
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
Sounds like you've got close enough.
听起来你离她很近了
Why does God test us?
上帝为何要考验我们
I don't think we'll pass.
我觉得我们通不过
Conditions could be better.
条件还能更好点
Um, he wondered if you could send quails?
他问你能不能送些鹌鹑过去
The food is deplorable up there. I did warn him.
那边的食物有点惨 我提醒过他了
Everywhere he goes, Thomas, they flock to see him.
无论他去哪 托马斯 人们都蜂拥来见他
Thousands of them!
数千人
You can see his old spirit returning.
你能看到他旧时精神的回归
He's called a convocation of the northern church.
他召集了北方教堂的集♥会♥
Without informing the king?
没有通知国王吗
He said, "Ah, George, why do they need to know."
他说 "乔治 为何要让他们知道"
It's a signal of independence, that's all.
那是独♥立♥的信♥号♥♥ 仅此而已
Some might say a signal of pride.
有人会说那是傲慢的信♥号♥♥
I know.
我知道
I know what people are saying.
我知道人们怎么说的
That I'm worKing for myself now,
说我现在一个人单干
that I've been bought out.
说我被收买♥♥了
If you came and spoke to him, any doubts that he has...
要是你去和他谈谈 所有疑惑...
I'm needed here.
这里需要我
To protect him.
来保护他
To persuade the King.
来劝服国王
He likes me, George.
他喜欢我 乔治
I feel it.
我感觉得到
And when I have his ear, the Cardinal will be recalled.
只要他能听我之言 就能召回主教
I promise you.
我保证
What if he dies?
要是他死了呢
What if he falls off his horse and breaks his neck?
要是他从马上摔下来把脖子摔断了呢
Few years ago, this fella here, charged the King in the lists,
好几年前 这有个家伙在人群中攻击了国王
runs his lance into the King's headpiece,
将他的长枪向国王的头盔刺去
lance shatters, an inch, just an inch, from his eye.
长枪粉碎了 跟离他的眼睛就差一英寸
Year later, King's out with his hawk,
一年后 国王和他的猎鹰出行
comes to a ditch, drives a pole in to help him cross.
经过一个水沟时 在上面搭了个杆子
Damn thing breaks and there he is,
走在上面时那鬼东西突然断了
face down in a foot of mud, drowning.
国王当场脸朝下陷进了泥里
If a servant hadn't pulled him out, who would reign, then?
要不是一个仆人救了他 谁来做国王
He has one child born in wedlock.
他在婚内育有一子
What, Mary? The talking shrimp? Well, she'll grow up.
玛丽吗 那个小虾米 她会长大的
We're still waiting. Head's the size of my fingernail.
我们等着呢 她的头跟我的指甲盖差不多大
And a woman on the English throne flies in the face of nature.
一个女人在英国王冠的面前是多么无力
A woman can't lead an army.
女人无法统领军队
Her grandmother did.
她的祖母就做到了
Cromwell, what are you doing,
克伦威尔 你在干什么
listening to the conversations of gentlemen?
偷听绅士之间的谈话吗
The servant who dragged the King out of the ditch.
那个把陛下从泥沼中救出来的仆人
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
Master Cromwell likes to hear of the deeds of those of low birth.
克伦威尔学士想打听那些下等人的细节
His name was Edmund Mody.
他叫埃德蒙·莫迪
You've a good eye.
你眼力过人
A good arm.
臂力强健
Well, at this distance...
这种距离下
We have a match every Sunday, my household.
我们家每个礼拜天都会比赛
We meet up with our fellow Guildsmen,
我们跟基尔特公会的其他人见面
and we destroy the butchers and the grocers!
然后就去大闹肉店和杂货店
What if I came down with you one week?
我能挑一个星期天跟你一起去吗
In disguise?
乔装打扮
A King should show himself sometimes, don't you think?
国王也该放松一下 你觉得呢
I could shoot for you!
我可以为你射箭
Well, well, we'd win for sure!
我们肯定能赢
Wolsey told me once that
沃尔西曾经跟我说过
you had a loathing of those in religious life?
你对那些宗教生活非常厌恶
That's why he found you so diligent
所以他认为你在
in your inspection of the monasteries?
对修道院的监察中非常勤勉
That was not the reason.
并非是那个原因
May I speak? God, I wish someone would!
我能说话吗 天哪 我都等不及了
If you ask me about the monks,
如果你问我对修道士的看法
I speak from experience, not prejudice,
我只会说经验之谈 而非偏见
and my experiences have largely been
而从我以往的经验来看
one of corruption and waste.
他们会滋生腐♥败♥和浪费
I've seen monks who live like great lords
我见过利用穷♥人♥的祭品
on the offerings of the poor,
过着帝王般生活的修道士
take children in,
他们收容孩子
and rather than educating them as they promise,
并不是像所承诺般施予教导
use them as servants.
而是将他们当做仆人
For hundreds of years, the monks have written
几百年来 修道士在历史中
what we take to be our history.
记载了我们夺去的东西
I think they've suppressed our true history,
而我觉得是他们阻碍了历史的脚步
and written one which is favourable to Rome.
撰写了罗马教廷想看到的篇章而已
I could make good use of the money
他们每年进贡给罗马的钱
that flows from them to Rome each year.
要是给我就能发挥大用场
King Francois is richer than I am.
弗朗索瓦国王比我富裕
He taxes his subjects as he pleases.
他随意收取税收
I have to call parliament or there are riots.
而我得召集议会 不然就会有暴♥动♥
Well, Sir, with respect, Francois likes war too much
恕我直言 陛下 弗朗索瓦过于钟情战争
and trade too little.
忽视了贸易
There are more taxes to be raised
如果贸易进行得顺利
when trade is good.
便可以征收更多税赋
And if taxes are resisted - even by the Church,
即使他们拒绝纳税 即便是教会的命令
other ways can be found.
我们也能找到替代之法
All right.
好吧
Sit down with my lawyers to discuss it.
跟我的律师们坐下来好好讨论
Begin with the monasteries.
从修道院开始
Some say that I should consider my marriage dissolved
有人说我该考虑解除婚姻关系
and I should remarry as I please. And soon.
然后尽快娶我想娶的人
But there are others who say... I am one of the others.
但又有人说... 我便是另一种人
Dear Christ, I shall be unmanned by it!
上帝啊 我不该因这些碎语而怯弱
How long am I supposed to wait?!
我还要等多久
Anne says she'll leave me.
安妮说她要离开我
Says there are other men.
她说有另一个男人
Says she's wasting her youth.
她说她在浪费她的青春
It's the King's men. Open up!
我是国王的手下 开门
What is it? Is it an arrest?
怎么回事 是要抓人吗
Good morning, William Brereton.
早上好 威廉·布里尔顿
I'm here if you need me.
我随时都在
Are you up early, or down late, sir? Take the girls to bed.
您这是早起还是晚睡 让女孩们回床上去
Come, girls.
来吧 姑娘们
The King is at Greenwich. You're to come now.
国王在格林威治 你得跟我们走一趟
Well, then, everybody, back to bed.
那大家回床上去吧
The King wouldn't invite me to Greenwich in order to arrest me.
国王请我去格林威治肯定不是为了抓我
It doesn't happen that way.
不会这样抓我的
What does he want me for?
他找我做什么
I really can't enlighten you.
恕我无法为您解惑
Harry Norris.
哈利·诺里斯
Master Cromwell,
克伦威尔学士
we do meet under the strangest circumstances.
咱们总在最奇怪的情况下见面
You, only, to come in.
你一人跟我来
He's waiting.
他在等你
You stay here.
你留在这
My dead brother came to me.
我死去的哥哥来找我了
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表