剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
Gregory, there's things I need to tell him.
我有事要告诉格里高利
Slow down, so I can see how you do it.
慢点 让我看清楚你是怎么编的
I can't slow down.
我没法慢下来
If I stop to think how I'm doing it,
如果我停下来去想怎么编
I won't be able to do it.
我就不会编了
Itinerary for the King's summer progress.
国王的夏日旅行日记
Depart Windsor, then to Reading,
离开了温莎后去了雷丁
Missenden, Abingdon.
米森登和阿宾登
We join them at Sudley.
我们在萨德利与他们汇合
If we leave on the 18th...?
我们是十八号♥离开的吗
Leave a day earlier. The roads.
十七号♥ 路不好走
Yes. Gloucester, then to Thornbury.
是的 去了格洛斯特 然后去了索恩伯里
Iron Acton. Bromham.
安克顿和布朗厄姆
Late September,
九月下旬
Winchester, Bishop's Waltham.
去了温彻斯特和主教的沃尔瑟姆
Sir?
大人
Before Bromham, add another.
在布朗厄姆前面再加一段
Yes?
加什么
Early September.
九月上旬
Five days.
花了五天
Wolf Hall.
身在狼厅
Sir John.
约翰大人
Majesty. Welcome.
欢迎 陛下
Lost my hat riding here.
骑马来的路上我丢了帽子
I'll send servants to find it, Your Highness.
我会派仆人去找 陛下
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表