剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
Healthy?
健康吗
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
Call her Elizabeth.
叫她伊丽莎白吧
Cancel the jousts.
取消马上长枪比武
He didn't ask how the Queen was.
他没问皇后情况如何
Hardly matters now, does it?
现在这不重要吧
I think she was hungry.
我想她是饿了
My daughter is to live at Hatfield.
我的女儿要住在哈特菲尔德
Yes.
是的
I think Spanish Mary's household should be broken up.
我觉得可以把西班牙的玛丽的家眷遣散了
She can become a member of my daughter's household.
她可以来当我女儿的家眷之一
In the capacity of?
作为...
In the capacity of my daughter's servant.
作为我女儿的佣人
What else can she be?
不然她还能干嘛
There can be no pretence of equality.
不要假装平等
Mary is a bastard.
玛丽是个私生子
Waste can be saved and the proper order of things asserted.
应避免浪费 宣扬正确的位阶
Meanwhile, I want you to go to France.
同时 我希望你去一趟法国
I want a marriage contract for my daughter. A French prince.
为我女儿定下婚约 找个法国王子
Stephen Gardiner is... You're very unwilling today.
斯蒂芬·加德纳是... 你今天很不情愿啊
You don't like the French?
你不喜欢法国吗
Perhaps you would prefer an alliance with the Emperor?
也需你更想跟罗马帝国皇帝联盟
You're very friendly with his man, aren't you?
你跟他的人关系不错 不是吗
Chapuys?
沙皮
If that will be all, Your Majesty?
您没有别的吩咐了吧 陛下
Why don't you ask for her?
您为什么不要了她
The Seymours are poor.
西摩家很穷
They'll sell her to you happily.
他们会很高兴地把她卖♥♥给你
You mistake my interest.
您误会我的用意了
Oh, fah-la-la! Tell your lies to the Commons, not to me.
您大可对下议院的人撒谎 但别对我
I see things.
我能看透很多事
You and me, we keep our eyes open.
您和我一样 擅于观察
I could keep my eyes open in places you cannot go.
我能在您无法企及的地方观察
In Anne's rooms, for example.
比如说 在安妮的闺房♥里
When you call you'll find her at prayer,
若您前来拜访 会看到她在祈祷
sewing a smock for a beggar woman.
在给老乞妇缝制上衣
Do you think that's what's really going on?
您以为那就是真♥相♥吗
Do you think she's given up all her nimble young men?
您以为她会舍弃那些伶俐的年轻男子
All those sonnets in praise of her beauty?
那些赞颂她美貌的十四行诗
She has the King to praise her now.
现在有国王赞颂她了
She'll get no praise from him until she has a ripe belly again.
肚子再大起来之前 恐怕她听不到他的赞颂了
And what would hinder that?
又有什么能阻碍那一天到来呢
Nothing...if he's up to it.
没有...只要他愿意
Careful.
注意点
And that little sneak is for ever in and out of every room,
那个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙总在各个房♥间出入
acting as a go-between for all the gallants.
为想要献殷勤的男人们牵线搭桥
Oh, I see no harm in the boy. He doesn't know his place.
我看那男孩没什么问题 他找不准自己的位置
He's a jumped-up nobody, taking his chance
他是个暴发户
because the times are disordered.
趁着乱世 投机取巧
Well, I suppose you could say the same thing about me, Lady Rochford,
我想您也能这样形容我 罗奇福德夫人
and I'm sure you do.
而且我猜您也确实如此
The Queen sees enemies everywhere.
王后见谁都像是敌人
So she should.
她是应如此
They're waiting for her to fail.
他们都在等她败落
She's said she'll give Henry a son,
她说过 要给亨利生个儿子
so if she doesn't, all the old families are waiting their turn.
如果她不行 所有古老家族都会伺机而动
How's our Holy Maid? Popular.
我们的圣女如何了 大受欢迎
Mary Magdalene sent her a letter, illuminated in gold
抹大拉的玛利亚给了她一封信 以金为饰
Visitors?
有访客吗
Bring her in.
把她带来
You say that you can roam through Heaven, Hell and Purgatory?
你说你能游荡于天堂 地狱与炼狱
And have you seen the Devil also?
那你也见过魔鬼吗
And how did he look?
他看来如何
Like a bird.
像只鸟
That's a relief.
那我就放心了
You think so?
你这么认为吗
He stinks!
他难闻死了
He's got claws smeared with blood and shit.
他的爪子上满是血污和粪便
He came to me once as a young man...
他有一次化身为年轻男子
to tempt me.
来诱惑我
Pawing at me.
对我动手动脚
And were you? Tempted?
你又如何 被诱惑了吗
I'm not for Satan.
我不会献身撒旦
When I rejected him he spat in my face.
我拒绝时 他吐了口痰在我脸上
No manners.
真没礼貌
I wiped it off with a napkin.
我用一条手帕擦掉了它
It's black, with the stench of Hell...
它是黑色的 散发着地狱的恶臭
...something rotting.
腐烂的味道
And where is it now?
那它现在在哪
Dom Edwards has it.
在多默·爱德华那里
And does he show it to people for money?
他在展览它 用以牟利吗
For offerings.
付钱是自愿的
You said that the King wouldn't reign one month
你说过国王迎娶安妮夫人后
after he married Lady Anne.
在位不会超过一个月
Well...
然而
the months have passed and the Lady Anne is queen
时间已经过去 安妮夫人已加冕为后
and has given the King a child.
并为国王诞下子嗣
So...what do you say now?
现在你还有什么要说
I say, in the eyes of God,
我要说 在上帝眼中
he's no more the real king than
他早已不是真正的国王
HE is the real archbishop.
正如他早已不是真正的大主教
Then would it be justified to raise a rebellion against him?
那是否应当发起叛乱 将他逐下皇位
Assassinate him? Put another in his place?
刺杀他 让别人坐上他的位子
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Of the possible Plantagenet claimants to the throne
对于金雀花王朝的王位继承人选
you've chosen the Courtenay family, not the Poles.
你选择了考特尼家族 而非波尔家族
Henry, Marquis of Exeter, not Henry, Lord Montague,
埃克塞特的侯爵亨利 而非蒙太古的亨利大人
or do you get them mixed up? Of course not.
你是不是把他们弄混了 当然没有
I've met both of those gentlemen. I've met their wives.
我见过他们两位 还有他们的妻子
I've met Bishop Fisher. They all come to me.
我还见过费舍尔主教 他们都来找过我
Now, Courtenay descends from a daughter of King Edward.
考特尼是爱德华一世女儿的血脉
Montague from his brother.
蒙太古则是他兄弟的血脉
How would you sort out their claims?
你如何分辨他们谁享有王权
Or would you let them scrap it out?
还是说你要让他们打仗来决定
It's good to have a few kings and queens in reserve
如果你要发起战争
if you are going to start a war.
有几名国王和王后候选倒也不错
Oh, no need of a war.
没必要发起战争了
God is sending a plague to England.
上帝会将瘟疫带到伦敦
Henry will be dead in six months and so will his whore.
亨利和他的婊♥子♥四个月内就会死掉
And me?
我也是吗
And you. And everyone in this room.
你也是 还有这里所有的人
Except you?
除了你吗
And my niece, Alice,
还有我的侄女 爱丽丝
who has done you no harm?
她没有伤害过你
All the women of your house are heretics.
你家的女人都是异教♥徒♥
The plague will rot them all.
瘟疫会将她们全部吞噬
We're too soft with her. She's laughing at us.
我们对她太宽容了 她在嘲笑我们
She's close to confessing.
她快要承认了
What makes you think that?
你为什么这么认为
Because my niece is with her at night.
我的侄女晚上跟她在一起
She cries because she knows she's a fraud.
她会哭泣 因为她知道她是个骗子
Then she peeps out from under her eyelids
然后她会从眼缝偷瞄
to see the effect her tears have had.
看她的眼泪有什么效果
Trust me, she'll confess.
相信我 她会承认的
I want to start bringing in her followers.
我想开始逮捕她的追随者们了
Thomas More? No, he's clear of this.
托马斯·莫尔 不 他与此无关
The others she mentioned?
她提到的其他人
Bishop Fisher, Lady Exeter, the Poles?
费舍尔主教 埃克塞特夫人 波尔家
I'll deal with them myself.
他们我自会处理
They are some of the most powerful people in the land.
其中有很多极有权势的人
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表