剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
Princes do not think as other men do.
王子可不会像普通人那般思考
Now you have acknowledged his second marriage.
如今你承认了他第二桩婚姻
Now, if he likes...
如果他愿意
he can let it go.
他会就此放手
When the Boleyns closed around him-- poor fellow.
当博林家的人在他周身时 可怜的家伙
Looked as if he was being carried off by slavers.
就好像他要被贩奴者带走似的
He didn't know what country he was going to wake up in.
他不知道再次醒来时会在哪座城池
No more do I.
我也不知道
Let's go-- find a crust to gnaw on somewhere-- leave them to it.
我们去找人闲聊 别管他们了
Cromwell?
克伦威尔
My master the Emperor hopes you will look kindly
我的主人 罗马皇帝希望您能够赞成
on a Spanish match for Princess Mary.
玛丽公主与西班牙联姻
You presume too much, Chapuys!
你少自以为是了 沙皮
Do not presume to know my policy, ambassador!
别假装自己很了解我 大使
So this was all a bargaining tool, was it?
所以这全都是外交手段吗
Your Majesty... You bow to my wife,
陛下 你对我妻子鞠躬
then you send me the bill?
然后让我来付出代价来了
I have not forgotten how I helped your master against the French.
我可从未忘记我如何帮助你主人对抗法国
He promised me territory--
他许诺交付领土
next thing I hear,
但随后我便得知
he's making a treaty with Francois!
他居然和弗朗索瓦一世签订条约
The Emperor treats me like an infant!
皇帝视我如婴儿般戏耍
First he whips me, then he pets me, then he whips me again!
先舍弃我 再讨好我 随后又舍弃我
Well, tell him I am not an infant!
告诉他我可不是婴儿
And tell him to keep out of my family business!
告诉他别再管我的私事
First he tells me how I should marry,
他先是干涉我的婚姻
then he wants to show me how to deal with my own daughter!
然后还想要涉足我女儿的婚事
I demand a profound and public apology!
我要求正式公开道歉
I don't know what I'm supposed to apologise for!
我都不知道我该为何事道歉
I come here in good faith,
我前来所为好意
I'm tricked into meeting that creature face to face -
却要和那个怪物面对面
and then I'm attacked by Henry!
之后还被亨利辱骂
He wants my master, he needs my master--
他想要我主人 他需要我主人
and instead, he plays these games!
可是他却玩这样的花招
Peace, peace.
放松 缓一缓
We will do the apologising. Let him cool down.
我们会去道歉 让他冷静一下
Never fear, we can keep the talks going... Cromwell!
别紧张 我们会继续商谈 克伦威尔
I know what you've done.
我知道你干了什么
You have gone too far in this matter.
你在这件事上做得过火了
You've made him promises, haven't you?
你对他保证了是吗
Well, you have no authority!
你压根没有权力
You have put my honour in jeopardy!
你让我的名誉受到威胁
What did I expect?
我在想什么呢
What would a man like you know about the honour of princess?
像你这样的人怎么会知道公主的名誉
You've told him you have the King in your pocket?
你告诉他你能掌控国王吗
Don't deny it!
别否认
You would train me up, like one of your boys--
你会像对待你的孩子们般教育我
have me touch my cap when you come down in the morning
让我在你每天早晨下楼时手握帽檐
and say "How do you, sir?"
对你说"贵安 先生"吗
Well, I really believe
我还真♥相♥信
you think you are the King...
你自以为是国王了
and I am the blacksmith's boy!
而我才是铁匠的儿子
Don't you?
是吗
Don't you?
是吗
God preserve Your Majesty.
上帝保佑国王陛下
And now...
现在
will you excuse me?
恕我失陪
Cross your wrists.
双腕交叉
Like this.
像这样
Get it in the water.
浸到水里
Keep your wrists crossed.
双腕一直交叉
Confuses the pain.
能减轻痛苦
I trust a lesson has been learnt?
我相信你已得到了教训
You are not a gentleman born.
你出身并不高贵
You should not meddle in affairs of those set above you.
你不该搀和到你能力之外的事
His Majesty may be pleased to bring you into his presence...
国王陛下可能会想见你
Come, Wolsey! We're fetching you to Hell,
沃尔西 我们接你去地狱
where Beelzebub is expecting you to supper!
我们的魔王正等你共进晚餐
But you should always remember who it was
但你要永远记住
that placed you where he could see you.
自己的地位是来自于谁
From now on, remember who you serve.
从现在起 记住你自己的身份
I shall profit from this lesson...
我应该从中吸取教训
I assure you, sir.
我向你保证 先生
See you do.
看你表现了
And so...
所以
Majesty, if it please you...
陛下 如果您愿意
Look favourably on the Emperor's overtures...
我们恳求您考虑一下
We beg you.
罗马皇帝的提议
For the sake of the realm and the commonweal.
为王国和联邦着想
Well, if it's for the good of the commonweal, I...
如果是为了联邦着想 我...
I shall begin negotiations with Chapuys.
我应该开始和沙皮协商
I suppose I must swallow any personal insults I have received.
我想我应该对所有人身侮辱忍♥气吞声
Other topics will not be open for discussion.
其他问题不予讨论
The Emperor has discussed Mary with his own councillors.
罗马皇帝已经与他的议员讨论过玛丽的事
He'd like her married to his own relatives.
他想让她嫁给他的亲眷
I will in no wise suffer her to leave this country,
我绝对不会让她出国受苦
until her behaviour to me is as it should be.
除非她的所作所为让我难以忍♥受
Myself...
我...
I'd go up-country -
我提议让她嫁到本土
and if she would not sign the oath,
如果她不愿意就范
I'd beat her head against the wall,
我会拿她的头撞墙
till it were soft as a baked apple.
直到她脑壳崩裂
Thank you for that, My Lord Norfolk.
谢谢你 诺福克大人
Her mother's death is still raw with her.
她仍然沉浸在母亲之死的悲伤中
I have no doubt that she will see her duty,
我相信过几个礼拜 她就会明白
in these next weeks.
自己的责任所在
How pleasing to hear from you at last, Cromwell.
很高兴终于听到了你的声音 克伦威尔
Are we to assume that this new-found reticence of yours
你的沉默寡言是因为
relates to yesterday's events?
昨天发生的事吗
When His Majesty, if I do recall correctly,
如果我没记错 陛下
administered a check to your ambition?
授意调查你的野心
Thank you again, My Lord Wiltshire.
再次谢谢您 威尔特大人
There will be no foreign match for Mary.
玛丽不会嫁到国外
That is final.
就这么决定了
Will you walk with me?
你能陪我走走吗
I wish we would go down to the weald one day -
我希望有朝一日我们能去草原上走走
talk to the ironmasters.
与冶铁厂主谈谈
I've had various drawings - mathematical drawings and advices...
在如何改进军械一事上 我有很多规划
concerning how our ordnance can be improved, but I...
很多具体的规划和建议 但是我...
I can't...
我没法...
I can't make as much of it as you would.
我没法做到像你这样
It's because...
那是因为...
Because you are my right hand, sir.
因为你是我的左右手 阁下
So, shall we go down?
那我们继续走吗
You and I, meet the charcoal burners?
你我去看看那些锅炉吗
Of course.
当然了
But not this summer, sir.
但这个夏天就算了 陛下
I think you will be too busy.
我觉得你会很忙
Yeah.
是啊
I cannot live as I have lived, Cromwell.
我不能再像以前那样生活了 克伦威尔
You must free me from this...
你必须要让我摆脱...
from Anne.
安妮
Perhaps she and Harry Percy...
也许她和哈利·珀西
They were good as married, weren't they?
他们好得就像是一对 是吧
And if that won't run, you know I was...
如果那没有奏效 你知道我...
I was, on occasion, with Anne's sister, Mary?
我偶尔 会和安娜的姐姐玛丽一起
Perhaps having been with kin so near...
可能有点太亲近了
Anyway...
不管怎么说
I trust in your discretion and your skill.
我相信你的判断力和能力
Be very secret.
秘密行事
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表