剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
Shoe a horse?
钉马掌的
If I were put to it, I was a soldier, myself.
要我来说的话 我是名战士
Were you?
你是吗
Were you?
你是吗
Not with any English army, I'll be bound.
我相信一定不是英国这边的
I knew there was something about you that I didn't like,
关于你有一些事情我一直不喜欢
but I couldn't put my finger on it.
但我无法染指
Where were you?
你当时是哪一边的
Garigliano.
加里利亚诺
With?
哪边
The French.
法国
Wrong side, lad. I noticed.
站错边了 小伙子 我发现了
Longbow-man?
放长线钓大鱼吗
Now and then. Bit on the short side.
不论何时 都押在弱势的一方
Me too.
我也是
The King can draw a bow.
国王也可以放长线
Very nice.
非常好
Got the arm.
稳住了
My Lord,
大人
Esher is not suitable for My Lord Cardinal.
伊舍坊并不适合主教大人
He's willing to travel to his palace at Winchester.
他更愿意去他在温彻斯特的宅邸
Oh, I bet he is.
我想也是
Nice and close to the King!
更舒适 离国王更近
Don't take us for fools.
别把我们当蠢子
Tell your cardinal that he had his last chance, with his court,
告诉你的主教 他和他的法庭在这里
here in this very building!
还有最后一次机会
Tell him to go north.
让他往北去吧
He's not ready to go north.
他还未准备好北上
I want him north.
我要他往北去
Tell him, Norfolk wants him on the road and away from here...
告诉他 诺福克要他上路离开这儿
And tell him...
还有告诉他
if he doesn't,
如果不照做
I'll come to him
我会找上他
and I'll tear him with my teeth.
用我的牙齿将他撕碎
My Lord, may I substitute the word "Bite" For "Tear"?
大人 我能将"撕"字换成"咬"字吗
Substitute nothing, you...
换什么换 你个
you nobody.
你个无名小卒
For 20 years,
二十年来
I have been your true wife.
我一直是您忠诚的妻子
And by me, you have had many children...
因为我 您有了诸多子嗣
although it pleased God to call them from this world -
尽管上帝都将他们从这个世界带走
which was no fault of mine.
这并非是我的错
And when you had me first
在你初次拥有我时
as God is my witness, I was a true maid,
上帝也见证了 我贞洁犹在
without touch of man.
未曾遭人染指
And whether this is true or no,
不论这真实与否
I put to your conscience.
我都要质疑你的良心
On Prince Arthur's wedding night, myself and the Earl of Oxford
在亚瑟王子的新婚之夜 我和牛津伯爵
took the prince to Queen Katherine's chambers
将王子带去了凯瑟琳王后的厢房♥
and we were there when he climbed into bed beside her.
我们亲眼目睹他爬上了她的床
Next morning, he comes out again, says he's thirsty
次日早晨 他再次出来 说他特别渴
and asks for some ale, because, he said...
管我要麦芽酒 因为他说
"Last night I was in Spain!"
"昨晚我到了西班牙"
The Queen was Spanish, you see?
王后来自西班牙 你瞧
It would be a poor sort of bridegroom
新郎要是早上出来说
who'd come out in the morning and say,
"早安 学士 什么也没做"
"Good day, masters. Nothing done!"
也就太可怜了
He was 15, he was boasting.
他才十五岁 他是在吹嘘
I believe Katherine.
我相信凯瑟琳
Believe nobody.
谁也不要信
You're late, Stephen. They're almost done for the day.
你来晚了 史蒂芬 今天都差不多了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Why doesn't it matter?
为什么没关系
News from one of my men in Rome.
我在罗马的一个手下带来的消息
Pope Clement is preparing to sign a treaty with the Emperor.
克莱门特教皇准备与国王签订协议
Your boy doesn't understand.
你的小跟班看来并不明白
The Emperor won't take kindly to the Pope
教皇把自己的姑母拉下王座
helping to have his aunt cast off the throne.
国王并不领情
I don't think your papal envoy in there
我觉得你的教皇特使
is likely to give the King what he wants, do you?
并不能给予国王他所想要的 不是吗
And when he doesn't,
如果他做不到
Wolsey will be finished.
沃尔西就完蛋了
And then I'll feel sorry for you.
那时我会替你感到遗憾的
Except you won't.
你不会遗憾的
Except I won't.
我是不会
Cromwell? How's your fat priest?
克伦威尔 你那肥硕的神父怎么样
How is...?
怎么样...
He cannot be well till he has Your Majesty's favour.
若未能得到陛下您的帮助他是好不了了
The list of charges against him grows every day.
对他的指控日益见长
Saving Your Majesty, there's an answer to each one
国王陛下 对每项指控我们都有解释
and given a hearing, we'd make them.
您若能施舍一场审讯 我们都能辩白清楚
Not today.
今天不行
Suffolk wants to go hunting.
萨福克想要去打猎
We usually say, we gentlemen,
我们常说 作为绅士
that the hunt prepares us for war.
打猎能让我们准备好应对战争
Which brings us to a sticky point,
这也就说到了一个棘手的问题
Master Cromwell.
克伦威尔学士
It does, indeed.
的确
You said, in Parliament, in a speech, some six years ago,
大概六年前 在议会的一场演说中你曾说
that I could not afford a war.
我担负不起一场战争
Wars are not affordable things.
战争从来都不是谁能担负得起的
When I went into France,
在我率军进入法国时
I captured the town of Therouanne, which you called...
我占领了泰鲁阿讷 被你称为...
A doghole, Majesty. How could you say so?
狗窝 陛下 你怎能这般放肆
Er... I've been there.
我曾去过那儿
So have I - at the head of an army!
我也一样 率领着大军
You told me I could not lead my own troops!
我说我没法领军作战
You told me if I was taken prisoner,
你说我要是被俘虏
the ransom would bankrupt the country!
要交的赎金将会是整个国家破产
So, what do you want?
你想要怎样
You want a king to huddle indoors, like a sick girl?
想要国王像个病怏怏的女子一般蜷缩在屋内吗
That would be ideal, for fiscal purposes.
考虑到财政上的困境 那倒是个主意
A strong man acts within that which constrains him.
强者会量力而行 并受之所限
What constrains me?
什么限制了我
Distance.
距离
When Your Majesty's ancestors fought in France,
当陛下您的先祖在法国作战时
they held whole provinces.
他们占领了整个省
From there, they could supply, they could provision.
在那儿 他们可以补给 他们可以给养
Now we have only Calais,
而现在我们之占领了加来
how can we support an army in the interior?
又如何在抵御内敌时进行补给呢
So next time we go into France,
所以下一次进军法国
we'll need a sea coast.
我们要占领一处海岸
Of course - Normandy, Brittany.
当然了 诺曼底 布列塔尼
Master Cromwell,
克伦威尔学士
your reputation is bad.
你声名狼藉
You don't defend yourself?
不为自己辩护吗
Your Majesty can form your own opinions.
陛下可自下论断
I can.
我是可以
I will.
我会的
Are we to paint out the Cardinal's coat of arms?
我们是要盖住主教的盾徽吗
No.
不必
Paint it again.
重画一遍
Paint it brighter.
画亮点
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表