剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
Wolsey, you're out!
沃尔西 你完了
My Lords Norfolk and Suffolk.
诺福克大人 萨福克大人
Cardinal Wolsey.
沃尔西主教
You're dismissed as Lord Chancellor,
国王下令免去你
by the King's orders.
英格兰大♥法♥官之位
You're to return to us the Great Seal.
把国玺还回来吧
You'll have supper?
你们留下用晚餐吗
You wanted all to rule yourself, didn't you?
你想主宰一切 对吧
And had the lords like schoolboys, creeping in here.
让大臣们如学童般畏缩不前
Well, I am here now...
可我来了
and I will chew you up.
我会把你干掉
Bones, flesh and gristle.
体肤不剩 寸骨不留
You're to hand over the Great Seal.
把国玺交出来
Apparently, a written request from the King is necessary.
那必然要有国王的手谕才行
Do you have one?
你们有吗
No?
没有吗
Oh, that's careless.
真粗心
My lawyer, Thomas Cromwell.
这是我的律师 托马斯·克伦威尔
You want us to ride back to Windsor for a piece of paper?
你想让我们为了一张纸 千里迢迢赶回温莎
In this weather?
何况天气如此恶劣
I see, yes.
知道了
Actually, my lawyer tells me I can't give you the Seal,
我的律师说 无论是否有国王的手谕
written request or no.
我都不能给你们国玺
He tells me that, properly speaking,
他告诉我 确切地说
I should hand it only to the Master of the Rolls.
我只能把国玺交给主事官本人
So...
所以
you'd better come back with him.
你们最好还是带他一起来
I'm obliged, master.
义不容辞 先生
Did you know that, or did you make it up?
你说的是真的吗 还是瞎编的
They'll be back in a day.
他们一天内就会回来的
Well, these days,
这种时候
24 hours feels like a victory.
能拖上二十四小时也算是胜利了
Do we have refreshments for our guests?
给客人们准备茶点了吗
Served on what? They've taken the plate.
用什么准备 他们把盘子都拿走了
What's this?
这是什么
It's borrowed.
向别人借的
They've confiscated my wardrobe
他们没收了我的衣橱
and you know how I feel the cold.
你知道我有多怕冷
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢 彼得
This is to be Anne Boleyn's, I think.
估计这里要归安妮·博林了
The King wants her to have a London residence.
国王希望她在伦敦有个住处
This palace belongs to the Archdiocese of York.
这是约克大主教的官邸
When did Lady Anne become an Archbishop?
安妮夫人何时当上大主教了
Now, now, Thomas.
别这样 托马斯
Everything I have, I have from the King.
我所拥有的一切 都是国王给的
If he wants to take York Place, fully furnished,
如果他想把装缮完毕的约克坊拿去
then I'm sure we'll find some other roof to shelter under.
那我们当然可以另寻安身之处
He's expecting to find a wax figure of himself
他是想找到个自己的蜡像
Come and see me.
来找我一下
Why, My Lord?
为什么 大人
When?
什么时候
When you've mended your manners.
等你学会礼貌之后
What it is, to serve a prince.
服侍王子是什么感觉
The gentlest, wisest prince in Christendom.
他是基♥督♥教世界最优雅 最聪慧的王子
I'll not hear a word against Henry from any man.
我从没听任何人说过亨利的坏话
Do you think it's something about the English?
你觉不觉得英国人有点毛病
They cannot see a great man set up,
他们见不得有才能的人崛起
but they have to pull him down?
但却要把他们毁掉
It's not the English.
这不是英国人的毛病
It's just people.
人都是这样
We brought the Lady Anne back from France,
我们将安妮夫人从法国接回
to marry into Ireland.
是为嫁入爱尔兰
Now I hear she danced
现在我却听说
at the court masque with young Harry Percy.
她在宫廷舞会上与年轻的哈利·珀西共舞
Connived in dark corners with him.
还与他共赴阴暗角落
And I won't have that.
这可不行
Your Grace can't think that I'm party to...
大人不会认为我也参与了…
Oh, Sir Thomas Boleyn.
托马斯·博林阁下
You'd be amazed at what I can think.
你会惊异于我的想法的
Anne knows things can't proceed with young Harry Percy.
安妮知道不能与小哈利·珀西继续交往
But he believes he's free to choose his own wife.
但他却坚信有选择自己妻子的自♥由♥
Free? Choose his own...?
自♥由♥ 选择自己的...
He's not some ploughboy!
他可不是什么农家孩子
He's the man who'll have to hold the north for us, some day.
他是将来要为我们驻守北疆的人
The Percy family comprise the noblest in the land,
珀西家族是最有名望的家族之一
whereas the Boleyns were once in...
而博林家却曾是…
What? Trade, weren't you?
什么来着 商人 对吗
Who is that?
那是谁
Who's that?
谁
Oh, it's Stephen Gardiner, my Secretary.
斯蒂芬·加德纳 我的秘书
Send him out.
让他出去
Stephen.
斯蒂芬
And who is that?
那又是谁
Never mind who that is. He's nobody.
不用管他 无名小卒
The problem is...
问题是...
my daughter and Harry Percy,
我女儿和哈利·珀西
I think they may have gone a little far in the matter.
我认为他们可能有点过界了
It seems they've pledged themselves before witnesses...
他们貌似在有人见证的情况下宣誓...
Well, you can forget all talk of pledges and witnesses.
宣誓和见证者都别提了
I'll get his father down from the borders
我会把他的父亲从边境叫回来
and if the prodigal defies his father,
如果他父亲反对这一任性之举
he'll be tossed out of his heirdom on his prodigal snout.
他就会因此被剥夺继承权
Now, get your daughter married into Ireland,
现在 赶紧把你女儿嫁到爱尔兰
before her intended
趁着她的未婚夫
hears any rumours of spoilt goods.
还没听到有损她名誉的流言蜚语
Finished, My Lord Cardinal?
说完了吗 主教大人
Finished.
说完了
Butcher's boy!
屠夫家的贱种
Butcher's dog!
屠夫家的狗
Come out, dog.
出来吧 小狗
He's talking to you.
他叫你呢
So, Master Cromwell.
克伦威尔学士
William Popely tells me I might find a use for you.
威廉·珀利说我也许能用得上你
A man of many talents, he says.
他说你才华横溢
A remarkable memory?
记忆力超群
There's a technique, My Lord.
这是有诀窍的 大人
I learnt it in Italy.
我在意大利学过
How long were you abroad?
你在国外待了多久
12 years.
十二年
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
Putney. Left when I was a boy.
帕特尼人 小时候就离开了
Your father?
你父亲呢
Blacksmith.
是个铁匠
At last!
真不容易
A man born in a more lowly state than myself.
竟有比我本人出身更为卑贱的人
Bella! Eaten?
贝拉 吃饭了吗
Mmhmm. Wine?
没 喝酒吗
Why not?
何不来点
I'm going to work for him, the Cardinal.
我要为他工作了 大主教
You know what they say in Italy?
你知道意大利人怎么说
"Il principe bisogna sceglierlo."
[意大利语]
"You have to pick your prince." Doing what?
选对自己的主子 做什么
Whatever he wants.
一切他让我做的事
We have enough.
我们衣食不愁
I don't want to spend my life dealing in conveyances, Liz.
我不想一辈子打财产官司 莉兹
Whether this man's fence should be here or here...
看人家的栅栏该在立在这里还是那里
You know what you're doing, I suppose.
我想你知道自己在做什么
At least, you always look as if you do.
至少你总是看起来如此
Yeah, I do, don't I?
可不是吗
You're sweeter to look at than the Cardinal.
看你比看主教开心多了
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表