剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表
Richard.
理查德
Go to the King at Greenwich.
去格林威治找国王
He'll be expecting you.
他会在那等着你
Trust your message to no-one.
不要托付给别人
Put the word in his ear yourself.
亲自告诉他
Page!
佩吉
Tell Henry Norris to retire from the field.
叫亨利·诺里斯从场上下来
Ride with me, Harry.
和我骑一段吧 哈利
Where to, My Lord?
去哪 陛下
Let's talk, you and I.
我们聊聊
Cromwell!
克伦威尔
I hear the singer sang to your tune.
我听说那小子唱的是你的调子了
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
There's a pretty ballad for you.
这唱得可真动听
The King fingers his lute,
国王弹着琵琶
while his lutenist fingers his wife.
而弹琵琶的人在抚慰他的妻子
You have the warrant, My Lord?
你带了逮捕令吗 大人
Perhaps this'll teach Henry to listen to me.
或许这会教亨利听我之言
Uncle.
舅舅
Lord Chancellor.
大♥法♥官
Master Treasurer.
财政大臣
And Cremuel.
克伦威尔
The man I created.
我一手促就的人
He created you in turn, madam.
他也促就了您 夫人
And be sure he repents of it.
他肯定为之后悔
Oh, but I was sorry first.
不过应是我先感到遗憾
And I am sorry more.
而且我更为遗憾
Ready to go?
准备好了吗
I don't know how to be ready.
我不知道该如何准备
Just come with us.
跟我们来就好
I'm to blame.
应该怪我
I suspected her and did nothing.
我怀疑过她 却什么都没做
I...
我...
I never had a better opinion in a woman than I had in her.
我原本认为她是最好的女人
I can't believe she's guilty.
真不敢相信她有罪
Except I know Your Highness
但是我知道如果她没罪
would never go so far if she weren't.
陛下绝对不会做到这种程度
She deceived all of us.
她把我们都骗了
When I look back, it all falls into place.
我回头看时 一切都不复存在了
So many friends lost,
那么多朋友 都失去了
alienated...
疏远了
Worse.
不止如此
When I think of Wolsey...
当我想到沃尔西
The way she practised against him.
她那般设计谋害他
She said she loved me.
她说她爱我
But she meant the opposite.
其实完全不然
I've written a play.
我自导了一场戏
A tragedy.
一场悲剧
My own story.
我自己的悲剧
You should keep it sir,
您应该保留着 陛下
till we have more leisure to do it justice.
等我们有更多闲暇来审判
But I want you to see her true nature.
但我想让你看看她的真面目
I believe she has committed adultery with 100 men.
我相信她已与上百人通奸
But her brother?
但她弟弟呢
Is it likely?
有可能吗
Well, I doubt she could resist!
我想她也按捺不住
Why spare?
为何要放过呢
Why not drink the cup to its filthy dregs?
何不将身边的男人全都吃干抹净呢
Come, Wolsey, we're fetching you to Hell,
沃尔西 我们接你去地狱
where our master, Beelzebub,
我们的魔王
is expecting you to supper!
正等你共进晚餐
Beelzebub would have you joint his venison.
魔王想要你同他共食野味
He's heard of your skill as a butcher!
他听说你可是屠夫的儿子
I know why I'm here.
我知道我为何在此
My wife.
我的妻子
What has she said?
她说了什么
Whatever it is, you can't hold me on the word of one woman.
不管说了什么 你都不能因一女子之言留我在此
There've been other women who have been recipients
有另外一个女子 最近一直在接受着你的
of your...gallantry, George.
殷勤 乔治
You've always regarded women as disposable...
你一向视女人为可弃之物
What?
怎么
You're going to put me on trial for gallantry?
你要因我的殷勤审判我吗
I didn't know it was a crime to spend time
我真不知道跟心甘情愿的爱人待在一起
with a willing lover.
还是犯罪了
It is when that lover is your sister.
当那爱人是你妹妹时就是了
My family has served the King of England for generations.
我的家族服侍英格兰国王好几代了
I have been at the side of Henry since I was a boy.
我小时候就伴在亨利身边
I love him like a brother.
我爱他如手足
I would never forget my honour, never...
我绝不会忘记我的荣誉 绝不会
Do you want me to write it on the wall for you, Norris?
你想要我替你刻在墙上吗 诺里斯
She can't give him a son.
她没法给他生下儿子
He wants another wife.
他想要另娶
She won't go quietly.
他不会轻易放过她
Is that simple enough for your simple tastes?
你那简单的头脑能理解了吗
She has to be pushed. I have to push her.
她必然要被推下后位 我必须让她下台
Well, you'll get no confession from me,
我不会认罪
or Brereton either.
布里尔顿也不会
You'll not torture gentlemen.
你可不能对绅士们动刑
The King wouldn't permit it.
国王不会允许的
There don't have to be formal arrangements.
不需要什么正式的安排
I can put my thumbs in your eyes
我可以把大拇指插♥进♥你的双眼
and then you would sing Green Grows The Holly...
而我让你做什么
if I asked you to.
你都得照做
Let's go back.
我们回到正题
I remember in the late Cardinal's time,
我记得在已故的主教在职期间
one of your household killed a man in a bowls match.
你的一名家眷在一场草地滚球比赛中杀了一个人
Well, the game can get very heated.
比赛难免激烈
The Cardinal thought it was time for a reckoning,
主教大人觉得应当进行判决
but your family impeded the investigation
但你的家族阻止了调查
and I ask myself, "Has anything changed since then?"
而我问自己"从那时起 是否有什么改变了"
John AP Eyton had a quarrel
约翰·爱普·埃顿在那不久前
with one of your household only recently.
才和你的某位家眷发生了争执
So, that's why I'm here.
这就是我在此受审的原因了
Not entirely, but leave aside your adultery with the Queen,
不完全是 但撇开你同王后通奸之事不谈
let's concentrate on Eyton.
我们先说埃顿的事
Blows were exchanged, a man was killed.
滚球被交换了 有人遭到杀害
Eyton was tried and acquitted.
埃顿受到审判并被定罪
But you, because you have no respect for the law or...
但你 因为你对法律毫无尊重…
I have every respect! Don't interrupt me!
我无比尊重法律 不要打断我
You had the man abducted and hanged.
你害他被绑着绞死
You think because it's only one man, it doesn't matter.
你想着只是一个人 没什么大不了
You think no-one will remember, but I remember.
你想着没有人会记得 但我记得
You think you can do anything
你以为你能为所欲为
because Norfolk favours you...
就因为诺福克宠幸着你…
The King favours me!
是国王宠信着我
Does he? Does he?
他有吗 有吗
Well, you should complain about your lodgings, then,
那你真该对这寒酸宅邸抱怨一番了
shouldn't you?
不是吗
But then, Francis Bryan has been explaining it to me...
但之后 弗朗西斯·布莱恩向我解释了...
Bryan?
布莱恩
Bryan is an enemy of mine.
布莱恩是我的敌人
And I begin to see it.
我开始发现了
How a man may hardly know his sister.
怎么会有人不了解自己的妹妹
She grows up in France.
她在法国长大
They meet as adults, she is like him, yet not.
他们成人后才见面 她长得像他 现在不了
She is familiar,
她不拘礼节
and yet, she piques his interest.
然而 她激起了他的兴趣
One day, his brotherly embrace
有一天 他给她兄长的拥抱
lasts a little longer than usual.
比以往久了一些
The business proceeds from there.
一切从那时开始
剧集 | 狼厅(2015) | 导航列表