剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
夏令营第一天
注:Grandmaster Flash和他的the Furious Five是HIP-HOP史上最伟大的革新者, 他们将原本只是party-music的HIP HOP带到了新的高度。
大伙们 大伙们
Guys, guys, guys!
夏天到了
It's the beginning of summer.
我们怎么才能搞得热烈起来?我需要精彩的故事!
What are we gonna do to shake things up? I need stories!
咱们做一♥期♥弗莱什大♥师♥专题
Let's do a piece on this Grandmaster Flash guy.
他是什么样的人? 他为什么这么牛掰?
What is he like? What makes him tick?
他只是个DJ 谁在乎? 其他的呢?
He's a DJ, who cares? What else?
- 拜托 艾伦! - 只是个DJ?
- Come on, Alan! - DJ?
你需要开阔一下你的眼界了
Think you need to broaden your horizons.
南布朗克斯区掀起了一场全新的运动
There's a whole movement happening up in the South Bronx.
- 是吧 戴夫 - 大哥 拜托
- Right, Dave? - I mean, come on.
搭个火车去城里看看吧
Get on a train and go uptown.
- 去看看当下真实的世界 - 是啊 去一眼吧
- Find out what's really going on. - Yeah, take a peek.
我有个点子
I got something.
你脸上...有一点烤肉酱
You got a little, uh... barbecue sauce on your face.
林赛 电台行贿的专题已经让你有的忙了
Lindsay, your hands are full with the radio payola piece.
先把那个做好吧
Just stick with that.
是啊 先把那个做好吧
Yeah, stick to your payola piece.
口气不小 还想再接个专题
Going out, trying to pitch another piece.
我知道 我知道 艾伦 只是...
I know, I know, Alan. It's just, um...
给我个面子x7f听我说
Humor me for a second.
好了 我们要给她个面子了
Here we go, we gotta humor her.
应该还不错
Should be good.
准备好了
Get ready.
我听说...
There's this...
在缅因州有这样一个夏令营
summer camp that I heard about up in Maine.
夏令营? 开玩笑呢吧?
A summer camp? Is this a joke?
这是逗我们呢? 缅因州的夏令营?
What is this, a joke? A summer camp in Maine?
大伙们! 大伙们! 等一下! 先等一下!
Guys! Guys! Guys! Hold on! Hold on!
这笑话真好笑 如果不是开玩笑的话就真太...
It's a funny joke, but if it's not a joke, I mean, come on--
嘿 嘿 先等一下 大伙儿
Hey, hey, hey, hold on. Hold on, guys.
咱们听听她到底要做什么...
Let's see where she's going with this...
我想以卧底的身份混进去
I'm thinking I go up there undercover.
搞些真实的料 对吗?
Get the real story, right?
看看父母不在身边的时候那些青少年都做了些什么
What the teenagers are doing when the parents aren't around.
我知道我已经24岁了 但是...
I know I'm 24 years old, but...
穿上合适的衣服 我也是能混进青少年里的
I could pass for a teenager, you know, with the right clothes.
- 是啊 我才不信 - 深表怀疑
- Yeah, I don't buy it. - I doubt it.
合适的衣服?
The right clothes?
才没有能让你变成16岁的衣服
They don't make those kind of clothes.
该死的! 这事我能办成! 我拿的学位可是--
God damn it! I can pull this off! I have a degree from the--
哥伦大学新闻学院
Columbia School of Journalism.
好了 戴夫 你输我20块
There it is. Dave, you owe me 20 bucks.
- 是你欠我20块 - 好吧 我们打平了
- You owe me 20 bucks. - Right, we'll call it even, Dave.
那我们就算打平了
We're gonna call it even on the bet.
林赛 不管有没有学位
Degree or no degree, Lindsay,
是什么让你认为 你可以假扮成16岁呢?
what makes you think you can pass for 16 years old?
她不可能不被那些16岁的青少年们认出来
What makes her think she could pass for a 16-year-old?
我了个草
I'll be damned.
她确实像是个16岁的
She really does look like she's 16.
我承认我错了 林 我们都低估你了
I stand corrected, Linds. I think we all underestimated you.
- 你犯了个错误 - 是啊
- You made a mistake. - Yeah.
怎么样 艾伦?
So what do you say, Alan?
你要知道 这...这不是我们的平时的调调
You gotta understand. It's... it's just not our normal beat.
- 对啊 我们不做那些内容 - 不是我们的调调
- Yeah, we don't do that. - It's not our beat.
- 我们是做摇滚的 - 大伙们! 大伙们!
- It's rock and roll. - Guys! Guys!
我们的杂♥志♥叫《摇滚世界》!
This is Rock & Roll World magazine!
我们是只想做"摇滚"?
Are we just gonna cover rock and roll?
还是我们要做"世界"?
Or are we gonna cover the world?
- 对啊 - 她说的有道理
- Yeah. - She's got a point.
我们要做"世界" 标题里写着呢
We gotta cover the world. That's in the title.
《摇滚世界》
Rock & Roll World.
五千字的夏令营专题 好好写
Five thousand words on summer camp. Make it count.
好的 我来订机票
All right, I'll call TWA.
这是在柴火夏令营的第一天
We're half past the top of the morning here
上午时间已经过半
on the first day of Camp Firewood.
今天是让大家了解真正的你的日子
Today's the day you let everybody know just who you are.
你是运动员? 艺术家?
Are you a jock? An artist?
也许你是个酷小孩? 一个不合群的人?
Maybe you're a cool kid. A loner?
今天你选择坐谁旁边吃午饭
Who you sit next to at lunch today
就能为你这一整个夏天定下基调
could set the stage for the rest of your summer.
就当帮自己一个忙 亲们
And do yourself a favor, folks.
不要被抓到扣鼻屎
Don't get caught picking your nose,
那样你就会被大家认定为"鼻屎大王"
or you're gonna be known as the Booger Kid,
我们还要一起相处八周呢
and we got eight weeks to go.
我的间谍小蜜蜂们
Now, my schedule spies
告诉我活动介绍站已经
tell me that the activity orientation stations
正式开始运营了 去看看有什么好玩的吧
are up and running right about now, so check 'em out.
- 嗷 我的蛋蛋! 天呐! - 让我们看看有什么有趣的活动
- Ow, my balls! God! - Let us know what's hot and what is not.
你们的养蜂人 一如既往地
As always, you got the Beekeeper
向你们转播真正重要的新闻趣事
spinning only the platters that matter.
我真的不应该这样做
Now, I really shouldn't do this,
因为这会惹恼那些精打细算的人
'cause it'll piss off the bean counters,
但管他的呢!
but what the hell!
咱们来个十曲连播 不插播广♥告♥的喔
Let's do ten songs in a row, commercial-free,
就在此刻 柴火营蜂巢电台!
right here on WCFW in the Beehive!
我不知道要如何去说服这帮青少年去相信
I had no idea how I was gonna convince a bunch of teens
我和他们是一样的年龄 而不是一个
that I was just like them and not a 24-year-old
充满性生活经验和工作经验的24岁女人
with a lifetime of sexual and career experience.
但我却不知道 这个在缅因州树林里的夏令营
Little did I know, this summer camp in the woods of Maine
将会改变我的整个人生轨迹
would change the trajectory of my entire life.
你赢不了 你才赢不了我
Can't beat me. You can't beat me.
嘿 伙计们 我们这样吧?
Hey, guys. Let's do this, okay?
我们每人讲一个词 一起编个故事
We're gonna build a story one word at a time.
这真的很有趣 我先来
It's really fun. I'll go first.
- 很久... - 以前...
- Once... - Upon...
有个...
A...
屁
Fart.
- 一如既往地不走寻常路 德鲁 - 我知道
- As always, very original, Drew. - I know.
- 我们再来一次 - 好的
- Let's try again. - Okay.
- 很久... - 以前...
- Once... - Upon...
有个...
A...
乳♥头♥!
Titty!
别这样 小伙子们 如果你们认真去参与
Come on, guys. This could be very rewarding
这个游戏会很有意义的
if you actually made an effort.
- 我可不觉得 - 我也是
- I don't think so. - No.
你有男朋友吗 凯蒂?
Do you have a boyfriend, Katie?
有的 他叫布雷克·麦卡西
Yes, his name is Blake McCarthy,
我们的父母一起在楠塔基特岛度假呢
and our parents vacation together in Nantucket.
他帅吗?
Is he cute?
呃 必须的 帅一脸
Uh, yeah, he's a total fox.
像年轻时候的拉里·威尔科克斯(电影演员)
Like a younger Larry Wilcox.
你们呢? 你们谁有男朋友吗?
What about you guys? Do any of you have boyfriends?
那 那边的那些小伙子们怎么样?
Well, what about over there?
有觉得里面谁比较帅吗?
You think any of them are cute?
呕 好恶心
Ew, gross.
男孩子们最讨厌了!
Boys are disgusting!
讨厌的我想吐
They make me barf.
你现在肯定是这么想的
Well, I'm sure you feel that way now,
但是我敢说以后是会变的
but I bet you that's gonna change.
艾米一直在看那边穿棕色衬衫那个
Amy keeps staring at brown shirt over there.
我也说不好
I don't know.
他看起来...还不错
He seems... nice.
凯文 要不...要不你这次试一下?
Kevin, why don't you... Why don't you try this time?
- 去吧 凯凯 - 凯文?
- Go ahead, Kev-Kev. - Kevin?
嘿 库佩 我得先闪了 谢啦 哥们!
Hey, Coop, I gotta take a whiz. Thanks, man!
去你的吧 凯文 爷走啦
Screw you, Kevin, okay? Buh-bye.
怎么啦 小伙子? 你看起来心神不宁的
What's up, buddy? You seem distracted.
那边的那个女生 我觉得我喜欢她
That girl over there. I think I like her.
- 那你也许应该去和她说说话 - 但是我说什么呢?
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表