剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
夏令营第一天
第七集
凯蒂超棒的!
Katie is amazing!
麦金利和本也演的很好
McKinley and Ben were so good.
真不敢相信安迪这么有表演天赋
I can't believe Andy is so talented.
- 嘿! - 嘿!
- Hey! - Hey!
- "阻特装"太震慑了 - 喔 我知道
- "Zoot Suit" killed. - Oh, I know!
那个 你想和我们一起参加员工派对吗?
Listen, um, do you wanna go to the staff party together?
员工派对? 我肯定得参加啊
The staff party? I'll already be there.
我是员工派对的DJ
I'm DJing the staff party.
我是DJ滑雪面具男
I'm DJ Ski Mask.
- 你是DJ滑雪面具男 - 是啊 你想做我的男伴吗?
- You're DJ Ski Mask. - Yeah. Do you wanna be my date?
- 当然 - 太棒了
- Yeah. - Awesome.
- 好吧 我们在那里见 - 好
- Okay, I'll see you there. - Okay.
- 或者我可以去接你 - 真的吗
- Or I could pick you up. - What?
我可以先去接你 然后我们走过去
I could pick you up before. We can walk there.
- 好的没问题 - 好的
- Okay, yeah. - Okay. Okay.
- 我在我的床铺那里等你 - 好的 我到时候会戴着面具
- I'll be in my bunk. - Okay, I'll have the mask on.
- 好啊 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
- 你的床铺在哪里? - 就在湖畔小屋的正后方
- Where's your bunk? - I'm right behind the lake house.
- 好的 - 我们到时候在那里见?
- Okay. - Okay. I'll see you there?
- 好 - 好
- Okay.- Okay.
你会戴着你的面具哦
And you'll wear the mask.
- 必须的 拜拜! - 好
- Right here. Goodbye! - Okay.
不要问我闹铃为谁而响 我亲爱的营友们
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, my fellow campers.
铃为你们大家而响
It tolls for thee.
现在晚上十点整 你们知道这代表什么 熄灯咯
It's 10:00 p.m., and you know what that means. Lights out.
所有人回到自己床铺的时间到了
Time for every camper to be in their bunk,
然而工作人员的派对仍然火热
while the staff party's just heating up.
至于我 我打算通宵不睡
As for me, I'll be burning the midnight oil.
想象我就是你们的夜间管♥理♥员♥
Think of me as your night watchman.
哦天哪 安提 你还在这里啊?
Oh, my God, Arty, are you still in here?
嘘!
Shh!
十点铃响 一切正常 晚安 柴火营的各位
Ten bells and all is well. Sleep tight, Camp Firewood.
好梦
And sweet dreams.
安提 快点 现在是就寝时间
Arty, come on, bedtime.
我可能会遇到很多麻烦 而且派对我已经迟到了
I could get in a lot of trouble. Also, I'm late for the party.
能不能再等我十分钟?
Can you give me ten more minutes?
哇哦! 看看你 穿着这身晚礼服 简直帅呆了!
Whoo! Look at you in that monkey suit, you handsome devil!
真的吗? 我看起来还不错?
Yeah? Do I look okay?
- 莎莉随时会来 - 莎莉?
- Shari will be here any minute. - Shari?
莎莉 我高中时候的女朋友 维克 拜托 老兄!
Shari, my girlfriend from high school, Vic. Come on, man!
哦对 嘿 莎莉
Oh, right, hey, Shari.
你知道么老兄 你看起来就像一百万美元
You know what, man, you look like a million bucks.
你今晚最好准备好要给我的钱哦
You're actually gonna give me a run for my money tonight.
- 什么意思? - 破处之赌 你不记得了吗?
- What do you mean? - The virginity bet, remember?
好吧 听着 维克多
Yeah, look, Victor.
我知道我们以前打过赌 不过我要告诉你
I know we made the bet, but I gotta tell you,
莎莉跟这里的姑娘不一样
Shari's not like the girls here.
我是说 她是个好姑娘 她不会那么随便的
I mean, she's like a good girl. She doesn't put out.
尼尔 这绝对是你破处的好机会 好吗?
Neil, it is definitely time for you to get your dong in a thong. Okay?
而且今晚的派对上会有大桶的酒
And, uh, there's gonna be a keg at the party tonight,
- 她一定会性趣盎然的 -好吧
- so she's definitely gonna be in the mood. - Yeah.
你今晚要和谁一起呢?
Who you gonna go for tonight?
- 好问题 - 那是
- That's a good question. - Yeah!
真是个好问题 候选人超级多
That's a really good question. I mean, the list goes on and on.
- 到明早都约不完 - 扯吧
- To the break of dawn. - Shit.
- 真扯
Shit.
才不是 还是要看谁先敲我的心门咯
No, it really depends on who dings my dong first.
好像 "叮咚! 谁呀?" "喔 我们两个一起来"
It's like, "Bing-bong! Who's there?" "Ooh, two of us at once!"
"姑娘们 慢点来 先来后到 好吗
"Hey, take it easy, ladies. Get in line, okay?
我只有这么多蛋蛋能 一个 两个 就这样!"
I only got so many balls to pass around. One, two. That's it!"
对啊 维克 你绝对是这样的男人
Yeah, Vic, you really are the man!
那是 我棒呆了 这可是抢手货
Yeah, just terrific stuff. It's spot on stuff.
我来传授一你点秘籍
I'm gonna give you a little tip.
- 这个是须后水 对吧? - 嗯
- This is aftershave. All right? - Okay.
姑娘们喜欢你那活儿香香的
Ladies love it when your junk smells good.
喔 我还不知道这个
Ooh, I didn't know that.
- 看着 - 好
- Watch this. - Okay.
- 越多越好 - 真的?
- The more the better. - Yeah?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
好啦
Okay.
够多了
That's a lot.
喔喔
Oof.
我都闻到了
I can smell that.
- 该你了 - 好
- Your turn. - Okay.
就这样?
Like this?
一点一点 你会弄疼它的
Little bit more, you gotta make it sting.
就这样 就这样
There you go. There you go.
就这样
There you go.
老天 真的很疼
Oh, God, it stings.
嘿
Hey.
- 维克! - 加油
- Vic! - There you go.
- 维克! 我的天! - 加油
- Vic! Oh, my God! - There you go.
一二三四五六七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
二三四五六七
Two, three, four, five, six, seven.
我不能写这个 艾伦
I can't write the story, Alan.
不不不 你没得选 林赛
No, no, no, no, no. You don't have a choice here, Lindsay.
我已经拉好赞助了 他们等着看一个精彩的夏令营故事呢
I've already prepped the advertisers, they're expecting a big summer camp story.
他们是我的朋友 我们都认识12个小时了
These people are my friends. I've known them for 12 hours.
我不能伤害他们 我也不会
I can't hurt them! I won't.
我提醒过你不要陷进去了对吧?
I warned you not to get too close, didn't I?
- 我提醒你了! - 我知道
- I warned you! - I know.
我知道
I know.
- 你是有职业操守的! - 是的我没忘
- You're a professional! - Yes, I remember.
那就赶紧行动 写好这个故事 立刻!
Well, then act like it and call in the story, pronto!
今天凌晨就是印刷截稿时间
Print deadline is midnight tonight!
嘿 参加派对的各位!
Hey, party people in the house!
我是DJ滑雪面具男 也是大家熟悉的剧场顾问本
It's me, DJ Ski Mask, otherwise known as Ben, the theater counselor.
没错就是我! 大家嗨起来吧!
It's me! Here we go!
嘿 凯蒂
Hey, Katie.
嘿!
Hey!
想和我跳支舞吗?
You wanna dance?
天呐 凯蒂
Jesus, Katie.
你看你 先是拒绝我 然后又想和我耍
You know, first you blow me off, then you wanna hang out.
你就像一碗酸辣汤
You're like hot and sour soup.
一会儿火♥辣♥辣 一会儿酸溜溜
Hot, then sour. Hot, then sour.
你知道吗 日子可不是中餐馆 凯蒂
You know, life isn't like a Chinese restaurant, Katie.
菜单上也远远不只有
And there's sure as hell a lot more things
酸辣汤这一个菜
on the menu besides hot and sour soup.
你为什么不尝试一下木须肉呢 凯蒂
Why don't you try some moo shu pork for once in your life, Katie?
你又没尝过 说不定你很喜欢它的味道呢
You never know. You might just like the way it tastes.
莎莉 今晚你看起来美翻了 你能来我实在是太高兴了
You look so beautiful tonight, Shari. I'm so happy you're here.
哦 我好紧张 我还从来没参加过啤酒派对
Oh, I'm nervous. I've never been to a beer party before.
要是你营地的朋友们不喜欢我怎么办
What if your camp friends don't like me?
说什么傻话 他们肯定会喜欢你的
Are you kidding? They're gonna love you.
我倒是担心你会不喜欢他们
I'm worried you're not gonna like them.
我要把蛋蛋泡进去!
I wanna dip my balls in it!
他们有时候特猥琐
They can be a bit raunchy sometimes.
我也可以时不时的猥琐一下的
Well, I can be a bit raunchy sometimes, too.
舔我下面吧 大鸡鸡操神先生 卧♥槽♥我都说了些啥
Eat my pussy, Mr. Shit Cock Fucker. I can't believe I said that!
- 我就这样说出来了! - 天呐你实在是太棒了
- I said it!- God! You are amazing!
嘿 扎克 大爷今晚有如韦小宝附体啊
Hey, Zach, I'm feeling a little Livvy John tonight.
瞧好了 我马上就要和那两个女孩来点身体互动了
I'm gonna get physical with those two ladies.
需要帮忙吗?
Can we help you?
还是等一会儿吧 她们看起来...
But I'm gonna do it later. They seem to...
嘿 小伙子
Hey, you.
- 嘿 -我发现你盯着我看来着
- Hey. - I saw you looking at me.
哦 对不起 我不是故意...
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't...
不 我只是在观察
No, I was just checking to see
看大家是不是都玩的尽兴 我可没有...
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表