剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
哦 是吗 你喜欢这种吗
Oh, yeah? You like this stuff?
对
Yeah.
好的 那今晚的秀我就穿那件
Cool. And I'll wear that shirt you got me
你给我的衬衫
to the show tonight.
小心点 大卫 李 罗斯
Watch out, David Lee Roth!
库佩伯格热辣辣
Cooperberg's lookin' hot!
我真的很高兴我们终于
I'm really glad that we finally got
有机会单独相处
a chance to have some alone time.
我想敬个酒
I'd like to make a toast.
敬我们 而且我希望
To us, and what I hope
这是个美妙的夏天
will be a wonderful summer,
充满了回忆 欢笑
filled with memories, laughter,
拥抱 可能有些
hugs, maybe some--
做就要做对嘛 是吧
Let's do this right, shall we? Ah...
你知道呢 在我的国家
You know, in my country,
如果敬酒又不喝真的酒
it's considered bad luck
会倒霉运的
to make a toast without real wine.
他在这干啥
What's he doing here?
我请他来的 我是说 你不希望
I invited him. I mean, you don't
他自己吃饭吧 是吧
want him to eat alone, do you?
不 但是
No, but...
你和我都没有机会一起玩
You and I haven't even had a chance to hang out.
库佩 我必须承认 我偷听到
Coop, I must confess, I have overheard
你们俩隔着我说的话了
what you two saying across me,
如果你想我离开的话
and if you want me to leave,
我懂的
I understand.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
那咱们喝吧 我的朋友
Then let's drink, my friend.
不 我不喝酒
No, I don't drink,
因为我还没到年龄呢 (21岁)
'cause I'm underage.
来吧 喝吧 你可不想当个怪怪老古董
Come on, drink. You don't want to be a Freddy Fuddy Duddy.
你不想当个怪怪...
You do not want to be a Freddy...
是谁来着
Who is this?
怪怪老古董
It's Freddy Fuddy Duddy.
怪怪老古董
A Freddy Fuddy Duddy.
好吧
Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
小样的快躲
Think fast.
嗨 凯蒂
Hey, Katie.
今天排的不错 - 谢了 安迪 你也不错
Good rehearsin' today... -Thanks, Andy. You, too.
别担心 我们会做出那个飞跃的
Don't worry, we'll get that leap.
哦 天啊 你鼻子里是啥
Oh man What's in your nose
不知道啊有啥东西么
I don't know. Do I have something?
是啊 看起来是个屁
Yeah, it looks like a fart.
真棒...真是太棒了
So good... -It's so good.
哇哦 等下
Whoa! Hold on!
我是不是看到伟大富有有权势的
Did I just see a smile come out of the
凯蒂 芬妮迪露出个微笑啊
great, rich and powerful Katie Finnerty?
没有
No.
哦 有
Oh, yeah.
我知道怎么回事
I see how it is.
你对我走心了 凯蒂
I'm gettin' to you, Katie.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我会一屁放到得手
I'll fart my way into that snatch,
你瞧着吧
just you watch.
好的
Okay.
你不能永远逃下去 维克多
Can't run forever, Victor!
我要把你给熏烤了
I'm gonna smoke you out.
像做熏鱼一样
Like salmon.
你知道最强的形状是什么吗
Do you know what the strongest shape is?
停车牌么
Stop sign shape?
不
No.
最强的形状是三角形
The strongest shape is the triangle.
1 2 3
One. Two. Three.
像是安息日的三颗星
Like the three stars of shabbat
你知道屁大哥拉斯么
Do you know Pythagris?
他是个数学家
He was a mathematician.
你是说毕达哥拉斯吧
You mean Pythagoras?
是啊 屁大哥拉斯
Yes, Pythagris.
屁大哥拉斯说
Pythagris said that
如果直角三角形斜边长C
if hypotenuse is length C,
两直角边是A和B
the legs are lengths A and B,
那么A的平方加B的平方
then A-squared plus B-squared
等于C的平方
equals C-squared.
是不是很棒
Isn't this nice?
不知道你在说什么
I don't understand.
库佩 米田共不是编外
Coop, the tird is not extra.
米田共不是边边上的
The tird is not hanging off
多余
from the side.
你刚才是说粪么
Did you just say "turd"?
库佩 今晚我们是三个人
Coop, tonight we will be three.
你就是我们的米田共
You will be our tird.
这听起来真的真的
It really, really sounds
就是在说粪啊
like he's saying turd
他说第三个
He's saying "third."
粪 就像 就像茅坑里的玩意儿
Turd. Like the... what goes...tWhat happen in the toilet.
哦
Oh.
你将是我们的粪
You will be our turd.
我想我理解错了
I guess then I misunderstood it.
再来一次
Just one more time.
报四个数
Give me four for nothing.
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight.
真好 真是非常非常好
That's good. That was really pretty good.
谢谢
Thanks.
是啊
Yeah.
哇哦 我没想到这么有趣
Wow! I never thought that'd be so much fun.
-有趣 -真有趣
-It's fun. -It's fun.
-什么? -什么?
-What? -What?
没什么
Nothing.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
没什么 什么?
Nothing. What?
没什么
Nothing.
-再来一次? -好啊
-One more time? -Yeah.
来四个数
Four for nothing.
你来报四个数
You give me four for nothing.
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight.
我们甚至还没有清完垃圾
We didn't even finish taking out the garbage,
然后我们再带可这个传♥单♥
and then we found this flyer,
然后现在又来到你这
and now we're here talking to you.
这故事真♥他♥妈♥长
That's a hell of a story.
我这么些年一直怀疑艾克森思达在干坏事
I've suspected Xenstar was dirty for years now,
但是没人能够证实任何事
but no one's ever been able to prove anything.
看看我们这份打印的点阵图
Take a look at this dot matrix printout that we have.
这证实了一切
This proves everything.
你们可以揭露了自从水门事件以来
You may have just uncovered the biggest
最大的政♥府♥阴谋
government conspiracy since Watergate,
已经7年了
which was about seven years ago.
所以你会接这个案子?
So you'll take the case?
你们不会想我参与这个案子的
You don't want me on this case.
我告诉你们了
I told you before.
他们叫我强子小便池
They call me Johnny Piss Pot.
这案子超出我能力范围了
This case is out of my league.
我是个无名小卒还是个糟糕的酒鬼
I'm small time and I'm a terrible drunk
没别的了
and that's all I'll ever be.
你是强子小便池
You're Johnny Piss Pot.
我们的政♥府♥正在尿遍
Well, our government is taking a piss
他妈的整个国家
on the whole damn country.
这是个千载难逢的公共小便案子
Isn't that the public urination case of a lifetime?
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表