剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
Next!
我叫凯蒂 芬妮迪 16岁
Katie Finnerty, 16.
我感到它像潮水一样涌来*
*Feel it coming like a tidal wave
我深深地淹没在*
*I'm in over my head
不要太麻烦 要有自己的创意*
*Short it out, make your own revolution
尽情舞蹈 任人围观*
*Just dance and let them stare
令人心动的爱*
*Heart attack love
给我一次心动*
*Give me a heart attack
让人心动的爱*
*Heart attack love
令人心动的爱*
*Heart attack love
哦 你爱我 你恨我*
*Oh, you love me, ya hate me
你让我 让我心动!*
*You gimme, gimme heart attack!
好了 我们总算是有所收获了
All right, now we're getting somewhere.
好 大家各就各位
Okay, settle down, everybody!
安静 安静
Settle, settle.
贝斯
Beth!
我们很高兴地欢迎
We are very pleased to welcome
肯纳贝克首屈一指的催眠师
Kennebec County's number one hypnotist,
杰克 布雷森
Jackie Brazen!
我们这是在干什么呢
What are we doing, Beth?
我们这是坐在定时炸♥弹♥上
We're sitting on a time bomb here.
那我们应该怎么办呢 我们没有时间了
What are we gonna do? We're running out of time.
好了 好了 哈拉夏令营
All right, all right! Camp Firewood!
只要有可能 我们就必须保持正常状态
We have to keep up normal appearances for as long as possible
直到我们能找到办法
until we can figure out a way
拦住埃克森思达和美国政♥府♥
to stop Xenstar and the United States government.
你准备好要进入无意识的神秘状态了吗
Are you ready to get unconscious and uncanny?
让我们一起走进神秘世界吧
Let's get uncanny!
我需要几个受害人
I'm gonna need a few victims...
我是想说志愿者
I mean volunteers!
选我 选我 选我
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
慢点儿 大块头
Slow down, big fella.
我需要你缓慢地躺下来
I'm gonna need you to slow way down.
就像… 海龟那样
More like... A turtle.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
他的动作真的像个海龟耶
He's acting like a turtle!
海龟
Turtle!
- 干嘛 - 我喜欢这个新造型
- What? - I like the new look.
- 真的吗 — 不 你看起来就像个小丑
- Really? - No, you look like a doink.
- 行了 我们可以走了吗 - 我只需要你信任我 格雷格
- Okay, can we go? - I just need you to trust me, Greg.
我只是真的担心那些有毒的淤泥
I'm just really worried about that toxic sludge.
兰达 下一个是谁
Rhonda! Who's next?
有人能让我感到震撼让我兴奋起来吗
And can someone please blow me away?
- 罗根 - 在这儿呢
- Logan. - That's me!
大家好 我是罗根
Hello, I'm Logan.
我16岁 来自纽约塔里敦镇
I'm 16 years old. I'm from Tarrytown, New York.
我最喜欢的音乐家是安妮 我最喜欢的季节是冬季
My favorite musical is Annie, my favorite season winter,
我最喜欢的演员 当然是伟大的本 维纶
and my favorite actor is, of course, the great Ben Vereen.
这是个有反复的16/4拍的曲子
It's a 16/4 with a loop at the hook.
让酒吧为之屏气 产生四分音的休止
Freeze the bars and mute the quarter-tones.
听起来给人感觉像是失音了 其实不是
If it ever feels like we're dragging, we're not.
那是乐曲本来如此
It's just that kind of tune.
大家今天午餐想吃什么
What did you guys think of lunch today?
我本来想着有懒人汉堡就很好了
I thought the Sloppy Joes were pretty great,
但是凉拌卷心菜里竟然会有点鸡蛋味儿
but the coleslaw was a little eggy.
但我觉得我们可以吃得好点儿
I think we can do better.
凡事必有因*
*Everything has a season
凡事都有时*
*Everything has a time
给我个理由让我为你歌♥唱*
*Show me a reason and I'll soon show you a rhyme
这孩子真是太棒了
This kid is a pro.
他一走进来 就有模有样的开始面试了
He started auditioning the moment he walked into the room.
就是他了
He's the one.
我们得赶在他被别人抢走前告诉他
We should tell him before he books something else.
不 永远别让他们知道你喜欢他们
No. Never let them know you like them.
孩子们自在漫步*
*Children belong where they can ramble
雄鹰自在飞翔*
*Eagles belong where they can fly
我要去灵魂能够飞翔的地方*
*I got to be where my spirit can run free
找到属于我的角落*
*Gotta find my corner
在蓝天之间*
*Yeah, of the sky
罗根
Uh, Logan?
你等会可以留下来一下吗
Uh, listen, can you hang around for a while?
当然 那你们是喜欢还是...
Absolutely. Did you guys like it or...
我不知道
I don't know.
真是学到了有用的一课
What an education.
- 我能为您效劳吗 - 你好
- How can I help you, ma'am? - Hi.
虽然有点难为情 但是我想知道
This is a little bit awkward, but I was wondering
能不能帮我看看
if I could look up any
我未婚夫乔纳斯 乔根森的档案吗
public records on my fiancé, Jonas Jurgensen?
没什么别的 可能没什么啦
For no reason. Probably nothing.
就是图个心安
Just to reassure myself.
弄清楚也不是什么坏事嘛
It's always good to be thorough.
乔纳斯 乔根森 生于1952年6月21日
Jonas Jurgensen, date of birth June 21st, 1952.
住在华纳街1048号♥
Resides at 1048 Walnut Street.
额...
And...
- 他死了 - 啥
- He's dead. - What?
不可能
Oh, that can't be.
不好意思 我看错了
I am so sorry. I read that wrong.
- 是1408-- - 不 后面的
- It's actually 1408-- - No, after that.
- 说他死了 - 不可能啊
- That he's dead? - That's impossible.
我看看...
Checking...
不 这里写着呢 他百分之两百死了
No, it says it right here. He's definitely dead.
但是...
But...
如果乔纳斯死了 那我要嫁的是谁呢
If Jonas is dead, then who am I about to marry?
学个搞笑的小鸡
Do the funky chicken.
你是一只便秘的腊肠狗
You're a constipated wiener dog.
你是一个单细胞器官
You're a one-celled organism.
我看上她了
Dibs on her.
也看上她了 还有她
Dibs on her. Dibs on her.
你不能这么随便点走全部的女孩 德鲁
You can't call dibs on every girl, Drew.
这是坏规矩了
That's against the rules.
我可以 因为我刚刚就那么做了
Yes, you can, 'cause I just did.
吃我大屌♥吧 屌♥丝
Eat my dick, Captain Fuck Pants.
我们应该轮流来 凯文 你先
We should take turns. Kevin, you go first.
- 好吧 我要... - 你是一个超级性感的羊驼
- Okay, I call dibs on... - You're a sexy, sexy alpaca!
艾米是我的啦
I call dibs on that Amy chick.
什么? 不行 轮到我了
What? No. It was my turn.
放屁 我们是逆时针来的
Bullshit. We're going counter-clockwise.
到我了 所以艾米归我了
It's my turn, and I call dibs on Amy.
女士们先生们 我来问问
Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you,
他是人还是弹簧单高跷
is he a man or is he a pogo stick?
弹簧单高跷
Pogo stick!
- 麦金利 是吗 - 是的
- McKinley, right? - Yeah.
我是本 制♥作♥人 哈 曾经是制♥作♥人吧
Oh, Ben. I'm the producer. Well, was the producer.
我觉得我们得穿阻特装了
I guess you and I are doing the zoot suit.
对啊 我们要穿阻特装
Yeah, we're doing the zoot suit.
谁想出的馊主意让我们穿这玩意儿
Who came up with this contraption?
我猜是因为这衣服是要两个人一起穿吧
I guess the trademark is that both actors get into the zoot suit
然后一起表演
and then they play the zoot suit together.
- 我知道 我做的衣服 - 不是吧
- I know. I made the costume. - No, you didn't.
对天发誓 我八岁就对裁缝痴迷了
Hand to God. I've been into sewing since I was eight years old.
天啦撸 我没想到你这么棒
Oh, my God. I had no idea you were that creative.
是吗
Oh, really?
我还以为很明显呢
Oh, I just thought it was so obvious that I'm creative.
我的意思是...因为你很有创造力
I mean, I just thought, 'cause you're creative
所以你就会知道我也很有创造力
that you would know that I'm creative.
我知道了 本
I see, Ben.
你也没发现自己很有想法
You don't realize that you're creative, too.
没事儿
It's all right.
不管你有没有创意 我觉得你很棒很棒
Whether or not you're creative, I think you're really talented.
我也觉得你很有才 太明显了
Well, I think you're really talented, too, obviously.
我是说...
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表