剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
快点 我们走!
Come on, let's go!
哎 你就不能帮帮我吗?
Ugh, can you please help me?
你真漂亮 我会想你的 哦天哪
You're gorgeous. I'm gonna miss you. Oh, God.
过来 我会想你的
Come here. I'm gonna miss this face.
- 哇!这个好酷 - 嘿!你激动吗?
- Whoa! That is cool. - Hey! Are you excited?
嗯 我想...我爱你
Mmm, I wanna... I love you.
你的眼睛 让我亲亲你的眼睛
The eyeballs, let me kiss the eyeballs.
你在三车 你和韦伯勒斯在四营
You're Bunk Three, and you're with the Webelos in Camp Four.
往下走 过了餐车就是 你会看见的
So just go down there, past the canteen. You'll see it.
我在左兜留了些避孕套...
I left some condoms in the left pocket...
不好意思 哥们儿
Excuse me, my good man.
你能给我指一下营地播音站的方向吗?
Can you point me in the direction of the camp radio station?
我 不好意思 孩子 我们没有播音站
Uh, sorry, kid. We don't have a camp radio station.
但是说这有啊
But it says here,
夏令营提供
"Camp Firewood offers
最先进的10瓦特FM无线广播设备
a state-of-the-art ten-watt FM radio broadcasting facility."
嘿 J.J 我们有最先进的无线广播设备吗?
Hey, J.J., do we have a state-of-the-art broadcasting facility?
我的老二就是先进的播音设备
My dick is a state-of-the-art broadcast facility.
我说 凯蒂 芬纳蒂什么时候变得这么性感的?
Man, when did Katie Finnerty get hot?
啊 那些蚊子咬伤
Yeah, those mosquito bites
变成了多汁的狼蛛咬痕
have turned into juicy tarantula bites.
另外 有人给了她脱吊带的秘籍
And plus, someone gave her the memo about losing the braces.
好吧 给她个新秘籍好了
Yeah, well, send her a new memo.
致凯蒂 写信人安迪
To Katie, from Andy.
我作为你的男朋友
Me being your boyfriend.
蹲下找找
Hunker down for doinkage.
啊 别担心
Nah, don't bother.
她在和湖对岸虎爪营的小瘪三约会呢
She's dating that douchebag from Camp Tigerclaw across the lake.
吓不到我的 看看这个
Doesn't scare me. Check this out.
凯蒂!你一会儿过来吗?
Katie! You gonna be around later?
- 嗯 好啊 - 好的
- Um, yeah. - Cool.
我也是
So am I.
感觉怪怪的
That was weird.
她想要我
She wants me.
嘿 香农! 亚当!
Hey, Shannon! Adam!
嘿 伙计 你叫啥?
Hey, buddy. What's your name?
- 凯文 爱普布莱特 - 凯文 爱普布莱特
- Kevin Appleblatt. - Kevin Appleblatt.
啊! 你在我的管辖内 凯文 爱普布莱特
Ah! You are in my bunk, Kevin Appleblatt.
怎么啦?
What's wrong?
我一个人都不认识 我不想待在这
I don't know anybody. I don't want to be here.
但是你看 没人第一次进营就认识所有人
But look, no one really knows anybody their first time at camp.
我第一次来的时候 我也不怎么喜欢来
My first time here, I didn't really want to be here, either.
但是你知道吗?
But you know what?
第一天结束的时候 我就结识了一堆朋友了
By the end of the first day, I made a ton of friends.
而且老实告诉你 八年之后
And I can honestly say, eight summers later,
在营地认识的朋友就是我最好的朋友
my camp friends are my best friends.
你看 你这不已经交了一个朋友了 凯文
Look, you've already made one friend, Kevin.
- 谁呀? - 谁?
- Who? - "Who?"
你到底是啥变的 谷仓猫头鹰?
What are you, a barn owl?
谁?喔-喔!
Who? Hoo-hoo!
我 是我!
Me, that's who!
嘿 听着 你为啥不把你的包放到存包处去呢?
Hey, listen, why don't you put your bag over in the bag pile?
- 一会儿见 - 好的
- I'll see you in a bit. - All right.
- 嘿 比利!你好啊? - 玩的开心 宝贝
- Hey, Billy! What's up, man? - Have fun, sweetie.
爸爸再见 再见 阿曼达
Bye, Dad. Bye, Amanda.
嘿 克里夫 你的铺位和我的挨着
Hey, Cliff. Your bunk is next to mine.
- 喔 对不起 - 没事
- Oh, sorry. - It's okay.
- 你好 - 你好啊!
- Hi. - Hi!
- 嗯 你想把你的包放这吗? - 没事的...
- Um, do you want to put your bag there? - It's... It's okay.
- 你可以把你的包放这的 - 你确定?
- You can put your bag there. - Are you sure?
我背着就好
You know, I'm just gonna keep it.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
放这吧
Just keep it.
一会儿见
See ya.
艾米 你准备好见你其他的营友了吗?
Okay, Amy, you ready to meet your other campers?
- 当然了 - 很好玩的
- Yeah, sure. - It's so fun!
- 你好 - 姑娘们 你们好?
- Hello. - Girls, how are you?
宝贝 我告诉你 你昨晚就跟摇滚巨星一样
Baby, I am telling you, you were a rocket pop last night.
我简直可以一直做下去
I could have kept on slurping you.
昨晚我爱抚你那丰满的那儿的时候
You weren't ew-ing me last night
你可没这么对我
when I was fondling those big, fat knockers of yours.
哔! 哔!
Honk! Honk!
- 嘿! - 营友们都在这!
- Hey! - There's campers!
你好 贝斯
Hey, Beth.
怎么了?
What?
我看到你和米奇在东京有点什么哦
I saw you and Mitch doing a little Tune in Tokyo.
啊是啊 我不小心把果珍撒到衣服上了 所以他就...
Yes, I spilled a little bit of Tang on my shirt, so he was...
得了吧 贝斯
Beth, come on.
你要一直瞒下去吗?
Are you gonna keep playing this game?
我们都知道你和米奇的事了
We all know about you and Mitch.
不是吧?我还以为我们都很小心呢
Are you serious? I thought we were being so careful.
当然不!在营里这样的秘密是瞒不住的 就像...
No! You can't keep secrets like that at camp. It's like...
就像 大家都知道的
I would compare it to how, like, everyone knows that, like,
我和唐娜 伯曼在一起了
me and Donna Berman are boyfriend and girlfriend.
- 你和唐娜? - 是啊
- You and Donna? - Yeah.
幽默 可爱 人见人爱花见花开的那个...
Fun, popular, lovely...
- 是啊 - ...唐娜 伯曼?
- Yeah. - ...Donna Berman?
- 怎么了? - 超级漂亮的那个
- What? - Statuesque.
是的 贝斯!
Yes, Beth!
- 谈吐高贵冷艳... - 是的啊
- Golden-toned... -Yes.
皮肤光滑有弹性的唐娜?
...seemingly poreless skin Donna?
就是她 怎么了?
Yeah. What?
没什么 太好了
Nothing. That's wonderful.
- 我相信你 - 好吧 不过...
- I believe you. - Yeah, well...
绝对相信你
I definitely believe you.
我们去年夏天在一起的
We hooked up at the end of last summer.
从那以后我一直试着联♥系♥她
I've tried getting in touch with her since then,
但这中间还是有点坎坷
but it's been a little difficult,
因为我觉得她
just 'cause I think she's, like,
一直忙着当保姆 打曲棍球 到处找乐子
busy with babysitting and field hockey and all that jazz.
但我们绝对是在一起了 我确定
But we're definitely a couple. I can confirm that.
呃 只不过 你知道的 慢慢来
Well, just, you know, take it slow.
因为未来的事谁也说不好 对吧?
'Cause, you never know, you know?
你太逗了 贝斯
You are hilarious, Beth.
- 这能吃午饭吗? - 嘿 你!
- Is there gonna be lunch? -Hey, you!
我们就是懒懒双胞胎!
We are the floppy twins!
松松软软蹦蹦跳跳的懒懒双胞胎
The flippy, flappy, floppy twins
- 我是懒懒米莉 - 我是懒懒威利
- I'm floppy Milly - I'm flippy Willy
- 我们外表可爱 - 举止蠢萌
- We look so cute - And we act so silly
我们就是懒懒双胞胎
We are the floppy twins!
- 欢迎你们... - 欢迎大家...
- Welcome one... - Welcome all...
来到柴火暑期夏令营小剧场!
To the Camp Firewood Summer Theater Program!
我们都很开心在这里见到你们
We are all so happy you are here.
但是如果你们真的想待在这
But if you do want to stay here,
你们就得用点这里
you're gonna have to use a little bit of this.
用点这里 并且勤用这里
A little bit of this. And a whole lot of this.
没错 这里就是丹田
That's right, that's your diaphragm.
它可以让你们的声音回荡在剧院里!
And that's gonna allow you to project your voice in the theater!
我想你们当中有些人不认识我们
For those of you that don't know us,
- 我是苏西 他是本 - 嗨
- I'm Susie and this is Ben. - Hi.
我很喜欢戴帽子
I wear many hats.
我是剧团的导演兼编舞
I'm the director slash choreographer of the company.
我是监制和兼♥职♥制片人
And I am the executive producer slash part-time producer
还是兼♥职♥服装设计和全职美帝戏剧...
slash part-time costume designer slash full-time fan of...
的粉丝!
The American theater!
现在 我听说外面流言纷纷
Now, I hear the rumor mill is a buzz.
有好多人都问
There are a lot of people asking
我和本是不是还是一对
whether or not Ben and I are still a couple.
"快说!快说!你俩还在一起呢么?
"Tell us, tell us! Are you still dating?
我们都想知道 这是生死攸关的大事"
We all want to know. People are dying."
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表