剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
第六集
夏令营第一天
你不必在隐瞒了
You don't have to hide anymore.
我说了滚出去!
I said get out!
再也别回来了!
And don't ever come back!
艾瑞克 一个摇滚明星
Eric, the protocal rock star.
太多疑问在我脑海中浮现
So many questions flowed in my mind.
到底是什么让他隐藏这个秘密这么久?
What make someone hide like that and for so long?
他到底在害怕什么?
What was he afraid of?
他还在玩音乐吗?还是音乐一直在萦绕着他?
Does he still play music? Or dose the music haunt him?
他怎么买♥♥日用品?我能不能在音乐会开始前赶回去?
How does he get groceries? And could I make it back before the musical?
我听说凯蒂喜欢安迪
I heard Katie may have a crush on Andy,
但她在有个在虎爪营的男朋友
even though she's totally dating a boyfriend from the TigerClaw.
-你还好吧?
-Are you okay?
你看起来像见了鬼了
You look like you've seen a ghost.
是的 你看见了什么 艾瑞克还是谁?
Yeah, what'd you see, Eric or something?
好像 不 别当真
As if. No, but seriously,
你欠我的那个咪♥咪♥要怎么办?
what about that boob you owe me?
-拜托 别这么小气嘛
-Come on, don't be an Indian giver.
-来吧
-Get it over with.
-谢了
-Thanks.
我们要去音乐会
We're gonna head to the musical.
你去吗?
Are you coming?
不 待会见吧
No, I'll meet you there.
所以你对原始朋克了解多少呢?
So what the heck do you know about proto-punk anyway?
我知道那是过去
I know it's the past,
现在以及未来的音乐形态
present,and future of music.
跟我来
Come with me.
我要给你看些东西
I need to show you something.
来吧 拉着我的手
Go on. Take my hand.
我又不会吃了你
I ain't gonna bite you.
柴火营 你孤独吗?
Are you lonely, Camp Firewood?
当群星开始闪烁
As the stars start to twinkle,
喜欢歌♥剧的你们应当前往剧院
those of you who dig a little drama with your tunes should head over to the theater,
在那里 柴火营自己的明星
where Firewood's own stars are lighting up the night
正以百老汇般的演出照亮夜晚
with a performance of the Broadway hit
电音之城
Electro-City.
养蜂人在WCFW播放他们的卡带
The Beekeeper be keepin' it smooth as honey,
保持像蜜一样的丝滑
spinning the records of record on WCFW.
舞伴们 走吧
Dancers, let's go.
你挥手 右边 敬礼…
You do hands, right, salute...
踢一下 四 五...
Kick, four, five...
别挡我的道!
Out of my way!
服装道具来了
Costumes coming through.
演出之夜!
Opening night!
舞台妆的喧闹声
The roar of the greasepaint,
地板的嘎吱声
the creak of the floorboards,
所有人都在后台
everyone backstage,
与魔鬼
alone with his demons,
紧张 坚忍♥ 强烈为伴
nervous and horny and furious.
我可以吃下整整一个蛋糕了
I could eat a whole sheet cake.
耶!
Yeah!
嘿 凯蒂 记得我对你耍流氓
Hey, Katie, remember when I farted on you
然后你就爱上我了吗?
and you fell in love with me?
安迪 嘘!
Andy, shh!
我们马上就要上台了
We're just about to go on stage.
记得吗?
Remember that?
记得你是怎么笑的吗?
Remember how you smiled?
是 我记得我怎么笑的
Yes, I remember how I smiled.
我笑了很久
I smile a lot.
我是一个爱笑的人
I'm a smiling kind of person.
这并不代表什么
It's not a big deal.
见鬼去吧 凯蒂
God damn it, Katie.
为什么你要这么高傲 哈?
Why do you have to be so high and mighty, huh?
非得要这么高高在上吗 凯蒂?
What's it like living up in the clouds, Katie?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it that way.
你在云端都吃些什么好东西?
What do you have for dinner up in the clouds?
菲力牛排?
Filet ming-ong?
你知道我们家吃什么晚餐吗? 什么都没有
You know what we have at dinner in my house? Nothin'.
有时吃鸡
Sometimes chicken.
好 好 好
Well, well, well.
看起来我的凯蒂
Looks like my Katie's
有感觉了
coming to her senses.
无家可归的可怜男孩
Homeless little pool boy's
打包了他所有的女式短裤
got his panties all in a bunch.
我堵他是用一磅店里的洗涤剂
I bet he cleanses those panties
来洗这些短裤的
with dime store detergent.
一些没有商标的粉末
Some off-brand drab powder.
我估计我的凯蒂
I estimate that my Katie's
已经在来找我的路上了
already on her way over to me now.
去跳舞吧
To the dance!
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗷!
Ow!
借过
Pardon me.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin.
抱歉 你能挪一挪吗?
Sorry. Can you move?
凯文 嗨!
Kevin, hi!
哦 艾米 嗨
Oh, Amy, hi.
没看见你在那儿呀
Didn't see you there.
近水楼台哈!
Dibs!
嗯 库佩
Uh, Coop,
我的朋友 你可以坐在这儿
my friend, you can sit here,
你屁♥股♥坐过的还是热的 真好
your buttocks is warm and that's good,
但是这儿有空位给你坐
but there's empty seat right here for you.
凯文 我想凯尔想 嗯
Kevin, I think Kyle wants to, um,
你知道 跟你坐一起 所以...
you know, sit with you, so...
我在这儿挺好的
I'm good here.
就位
Places.
就位!
Places!
看这个
Look at this.
我像什么 假面骑士吗?
What if I was like, visor man?
就位!
Places!
你怎么会想到这个?
How do you come up with this?
只是改进 只是...
It's just improv. It's just...
就位!各就各位!
Places! Everybody, places!
-我的大脑一片空白 -本 就位!
-I would literally lose my mind. -Ben, places!
好 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry,
我们只是在说笑
we're just having some fun.
就位!
Places!
好
Okay.
我们听到了 谢谢
We heard you. Thank you.
严格来说 我们已经就位了
Technically, we're in a place.
是的!
Yeah!
我的
My
我的母亲 她来自...
my mother, she come from...
她小时候演出过
She was in play, as a child.
对
Right.
所以 她... 在台上 她致辞 她唱歌♥
So, she... On stage, she says, she sings.
唱来一首 “六便士”
Sing song, "Sixpence."
这儿有点小冷 哈?
It's a little chilly in here, huh?
-哦 穿我的外套 -嗯
-Oh, take my sweatshirt. -Hmm.
不 没事 我已经有了
No, it's okay. I've got it.
不 给你
No, here you go.
哇哦 谢谢
Wow, thanks.
小事儿
No problem.
-你们怎么样? -嗨!
-How are you all doing? -Hi!
- 欢迎来看演出!
-Welcome to the show!
公子哥 公子哥 公子哥! 这里!
Dude, dude, dude! Right here!
D-I-B-S 粪球
D-I-B-S, turdball.
是这样拼的
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表