剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表
夏令营第一天
第八集
柴火营
虎爪营
安息
一周后
先生 有个问题
Sir, one question.
这边! 有很重要的问题要问
Over here! This is the most important question.
斯坦赛尔先生? 斯坦赛尔先生?
Mr. Stansel? Mr. Stansel?
斯坦赛尔先生?
Mr. Stansel?
吉姆!
Jim!
艾克森思达是唯一的选择
Xenstar was the only option.
艾克森思达多年来一直为政♥府♥做见不得人的事
Xenstar has been doing the government's dirty work for years.
- 米切尔! - 救救营地
- Mitchell! - Save the camp.
救救... 罐子
Save... the... can.
总统阁下 猎鹰已经暗♥杀♥了两个目标人物
Mr. President, the Falcon assassinated two of the four targets,
另外两个跑掉了
but the other two got away.
他们中一个是高级顾问 另一个是机器人小孩
One of the head counselors and the robot kid.
我们认为他们会逃回营地 和罐子取得联♥系♥
We think they're headed back to camp to make contact with the can.
干得好 罗恩 有什么计划?
Good work, Ron. So what's the plan?
参谋长联合会议认为最明智的方法就是
The Joint Chiefs have concluded that the smartest way forward is to
摧毁火柴营以及其方圆十平方英里内的所有东西
destroy Camp Firewood and everything within 10 square miles of it.
很好 干净利落
Nice and clean.
总统阁下 有个小麻烦
Just one small thing, Mr. President.
约翰 是什么?
Yes, John?
如果有可能 能否避免让湖对面的虎爪营
If possible, could you try to avoid incinerating
变成灰烬?
the camp across the lake, Camp Tigerclaw?
我的两个孩子在那里
I've got my two kids up there
如果他们死了 我会被他们的妈妈杀了
and I'll catch hell from their mother if they die.
好的 约翰 我会尽力的
Well, John, I'll do my best,
但是战争可是件麻烦的事
but war can be a nasty business.
- 明白了 总统阁下 - 真的吗 约翰?
- I understand, Mr. President. - Do you, John?
-莎莉! 莎莉 不要离开我! - 你怎么能这么对我?
- Shari! Shari, please don't leave! - How could you do this to me?
我很抱歉!
I'm sorry!
这只是我们玩的一个无聊的游戏 只是为了寻开心
It's just a stupid game we play.We were just having fun.
开心?
Fun?
- 那可一点都不开心 - 我知道
- That wasn't fun. - I know.
我知道伤害到了你
I know you're hurt.
我去... 去叫你哥哥来把你接走
I'll... I'll call your brother to come pick you up.
最好不过
I think that would be for the best.
莎莉 在这么做之前 我有些话要说
Shari, before I do, I just... I have to say something.
我知道 今晚这儿的每个人都叫你猪
I know everyone there called you a pig tonight...
但是在这个营地 其实只有一头猪 那就是我
but the only pig at this campground is me.
我真像个蠢猪...
I acted like a swine...
不敢为我深爱的女人站出来
not standing up for the woman I love.
但是我向你保证
But I can promise you something.
这只猪 在它又一次犯错误之前
This is one pig that would sooner be sent to slaughter
会先被送去宰杀
than make that mistake ever again.
- 尼尔 - 我是真心的
- Oh, Neil.- I mean it.
尼尔 过来
Neil, come here.
阿尔法队 阿尔法队 向餐厅进攻!
Alpha team,Alpha team, proceed to mess hall
取回变种生物罐
and retrieve mutant can.
这是艾克森思达有毒废弃物的唯一证据
It's the only evidence of Xenstar toxic waste dump.
注意脚下
Watch your feet.
- 罐子在哪?- 就在里面
- Where's the can?- Over there.
- 看见什么... - 谁在那里?
- Say what... - Who's there?
这是什么... 噢 不!
What the... Oh, no!
我的伙伴可能被流弹击中了 但是我没有
My guys might have fallen for the old ricochet move, but not me.
给我罐子 吉恩
Give me the can, Gene.
你得过了我这关
You're gonna have to make me.
噢!
Oh!
哎呦!
Ow!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, baby.
罐子已经拿到了
The can has been captured.
你想让我插♥进♥去吗?
Do you want me to stick it in now?
- 是的 - 确定?
- Yes. - Yes?
- 确定 - 好的
- Yes. - Okay.
- 你确定想让我插♥进♥去? - 是的 不要再问了
- Are you sure you want me to stick it in? - Yes, and please stop saying that.
好的
Okay, okay, okay.
噢 上帝 太美妙了
Oh, my God. That was amazing.
哇!
Wow!
- 我爱你 - 我爱你 莎莉
- I love you. - I love you, Shari.
我也爱你 尼尔
I love you, Neil.
- 吉恩! - 贝斯!
- Gene! - Beth!
吉恩!
Gene!
- 你还好吗? - 是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你还好吗? 你怎么能让他们带走米奇?
Are you okay? How could you let them take Mitch?
贝斯 说来话长 有太多故事了
Beth, there's more to this story. A lot more.
我执行865-Delta任务
I executed procedure 865-Delta,
代号♥...
code name...
偷天换日
the Old Switcheroo.
- 米奇安全 我也活着
-Mitch is safe. I'm alive.
噢!
Oh!
- 米奇 我以为永远见不到你了 - 我就在这
- Mitch, I thought I'd lost you forever. - Mmm, I'm right here, baby.
噢!
Oh!
吉恩 上帝保佑你 你是怎么做到的?
Gene, God bless you, but how did you pull this off?
现在他们肯定正解剖假米奇
Well, right now the can they think is Mitch
让一群政♥府♥的蠢蛋研究呢
is being dissected and studied by a bunch of government goons.
他们怎么也没想到在尼尔的面具下
What they don't realize is that back in the 'Nam,
我还是高层秘密精英组织的一员
I was part of a top secret elite unit.
- 噢 太蠢了! - 那个组织的名字...
- Oh, silly snakes! - The name of the unit...
是开关转换机小组
was Switch Ops.
我也曾是其中一员
I also had a man on the inside.
你好! 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
- 你好 猎鹰 - 他是?
- Hello, Falcon. - Him?
这个男人曾试图杀了我!
That man tried to kill me!
不 确切地说猎鹰是被命令这么做的
No, Falcon did exactly as he was ordered to do.
但是没有任何荣誉能胜过兄弟之情
But no military rank can trump brothers-in-arms.
- 兄弟 这真是个漂亮的开关转换 - 就像以前
- That was one hell of a switch, brother. - Just like the old days.
- 我一直站在你这边 - 一直
- I was on your side the whole time. - Whole time.
如果你在我这边 为什么你想在这催眠节目后杀了我呢?
If you were on my side, why would you try and kill me after the hypnotist show?
- 噢 那... - 好吧 那是...
- Oh, that, yeah... - Well, that's a...
为什么你要杀格雷格和吉姆·斯坦赛尔?
And why did you have to kill Greg and Jim Stansel?
我承认 这太奇怪了
I'll admit, that part is pretty weird.
这感觉太奇怪了
It feels more than weird.
你杀了两个完全无辜的人
You killed two totally innocent people.
- 如果你仔细想想 - 继续
- Well, if you think about it...- Go.
我想是会解释得通的 我保证
I think it makes sense, I promise.
我不想在这里白费口舌
I don't wanna beat a dead horse here,
- 我只是不理解这一切是怎么回事 - 我很抱歉 但是我得上路了
- I just don't understand what's going on.- I'm sorry, but I have gotta hit the road.
- 你拿到那东西了吗? - 拿到了
- Do you got that thing? - Yeah.
我只是想弄清楚
I just would like some clarity.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
- 我听着呢 - 嗯哼
- I'm hearing you. - Uh-huh.
我听到的是死了很多人这件事正困扰着你
And what I'm hearing is that this is bothering you that many lives were lost.
- 现在我并没有... - 是啊
- Now, I don't have... - Yeah.
一个我认为能让你满意的答案
An answer that I feel is going to satisfy you.
在当下
At this moment.
所以 我现在有正事要做
So, but here's my thing.
- 我得走了 - 必须走了
- I just have to go. - Have to go.
要是我现在不走的话 我就要取消让我...
And if I don't go now, I'm either gonna have to cancel, which I could...
- 不要再一次了 - 如果我们能...一点一点来
- Not again. - If we could just... beat by beat.
我完全同意这里面有很多因素
I completely agree that there are a lot of elements to this
使得这件事毫无道理
that do not make sense.
我并不是在批驳一个观点
Look, I'm not trying to belabor a point here.
- 如果让你生气了 我很抱歉 - 我怀念这种事
- I'm sorry if I made you angry. - I'm missing this thing.
- 我没生你气 - 好
- And I'm not mad at you. - Yeah.
- 我只是一样很挫败 - 你生的是当下境遇的气
- I'm just frustrated as well. - You're mad at the situation.
- 是的 正是如此 - 我也一样 我也一样
- Yeah, exactly. - So am I. So am I.
现在听着 伙计们 我很开心
Now look, guys, I'm glad.
我觉得我们到了一个出发点 对于现况来说已经够好了
I think we got to a starting place, and I think that's good enough for now.
我觉得很...我觉得...
I feel so... I feel...
- 贝斯 让他走 - 再见
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营(2015) | 导航列表