- Say again? - Their wedding.
婚礼 布鲁斯和爱玛的婚礼
Wedding, Bruce and Emma's.
-布鲁斯和爱玛 -对
- Bruce and Emma - Yeah.
他们要结婚了吗
They're getting married?
是啊 他们还没告诉你吗
Yeah, they haven't told you?
没有 我还是第一次听说这事
No, we haven't heard a thing.
那可真是奇了怪了
Wow, that's crazy.
就好像他们想刻意瞒着你
It's almost like they're trying to keep it a secret from you.
你是惹他们生气不爽了吗
Are they mad at you or something?
苍天啊 大地啊
Well, Gosh darn it! Way!
他们居然要结婚了
They're getting married!
布鲁斯妈妈
Hello? Bruce mom?
布鲁斯妈妈 我想问你个问题
Bruce mom, I have to ask you.
你们那抽大♥麻♥是合法的吗
Is... is marijuana legal where you live?
你要赔银行一个保温瓶和一瓶胶水
胶水并没有一满瓶 当然现在这并不是重点
我很清楚那份报告是你写的
可你也不能在会议上那样放肆
太幼稚了 毕竟你以后可是董事会成员
-真的吗 -简单来说就是这样
-那可真是太让人兴奋了 -如果这还不够的话
"你可真是太无聊了 连我手表的指针都不想动了"
-这吐槽犀利 -是吧
-感觉我的满腔热血消失殆尽 -那就好
如果这还是不够的话
-我会记得这几招的 -好 反正我也很爱开玩笑
开枪这招很好玩的
宝贝 我回来啦
Honey, I'm home.
欢迎回家
Hello.
瞧瞧这些
Hey. Wow, look at this.
再瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我们是要庆祝什么吗
We're celebrating something?
也不是什么特殊节日
Well nothing special,
也就只是我有个全世界最好的男朋友
just that I have the best boyfriend in the world
还有我将来会成为董事会成员
and that I will be on the board of directors some day.
太棒了
Wow! Great.
我小哥的名号♥保住了
And I'm still the guy.
-不是吧 -就是的
- No way! - Way.
现在
And right now,
这个小哥想和他的女朋友共进晚餐
the guy just wants to have dinner with his girl,
可以吗
please.
妈呀
Ohh, God!
我估计整整睡了五个小时
I must have slept for like, five, hours.
晚饭吃什么
What's for dinner?
我做的是烛光晚餐
Um, I actually planned candle light dinner.
好极了
Great.
是我们两人份的
For the two of us.
为什么 布鲁斯要出去吗
Why? Is Bruce going somewhere?
是我和布鲁斯两人份
For me and Bruce,
所以你得出门几小时
so you have to go away for a couple of hours.
这不公平
This is so unfair.
你们都不好好感激我为你们做的事
You don't appreciate all the stuff I do for you.
你做了什么
Like... what?
比如
Like...
今天你妈打来电♥话♥
Like today, your mom called
我告诉她你们要结婚了
and I told her that you're getting married
她非常不开心
and she was really upset
因为你们没告诉她
because she hasn't heard from you
我也极力安慰她了
and I tried to console her.
不 不 不 不是吧
No, no, no, no, oh God no.
这 这下可惨了
That... that is so bad.
不好好谢谢我吗
Do I hear a thank you?
惨了 我得给我妈打电♥话♥
No, I got to call my mother.
所以
So...
我能坐下来吃晚饭了吗
does this mean I can have dinner?
想得倒美
还能不能愉快玩耍了 太难相处了吧
你居然要结婚了
You're getting married.
而且都没跟我和你♥爸♥讲过
Without telling me or your dad.
哪有你这样的儿子
I mean, what kind of a crazy person are you?
我们做错什么了吗
What have we done?
我们到底做错了什么 你要这么对我们
What have we done to deserve this?
告诉我
Just tell me why...
你为什么不想着我和你♥爸♥
you think so little of me and daddy.
你到底在忙什么要紧事
What were you doing that was so important
居然都没空
that you didn't have time...
打电♥话♥给你妈
to call your mother.
告诉她你快要结婚了
And tell her that you were getting married.
等等 好像电♥话♥信♥号♥♥不太好
Wait a minute, I think the line is breaking up.
我听到了奇怪的嘘声
I'm hearing like a strange shushing sound.
那是...你听到了吗
Is that... Can you hear that?
我现在满耳朵都是嘘声
It's all I'm hearing now.
你听到了吗
Can you hear that sound?
是有水冲进来了吗
Is there water rushing in?
听着好像水冲进来的声音 布鲁斯
It sounds like a water rushing in sound, Bruce.
布鲁斯 你没事吧
Bruce, are you okay?