韦恩 我觉得咱们迷路了
Wayne, I think we're lost.
-不找人问问路吗 -不不不
- Shouldn't we just ask for directions? - No, no, no, no, no,
我们没迷路
we're not lost,
我还记得我们上次来的时候是怎么走的
I can remember from the last time we were here.
你好
Hi!
你敢相信吗 我们的布鲁斯要结婚了
Can you believe that our Bruce is gettg maied?
是啊
Yeah.
我还记得以前给他换尿布
You know, I remember when I used to change his diaper
他的小小鸟还立起来了呢
and his little peeper used to stick straight out!
南希 小点声 拜托
Shh, Nancy, shush. Come on.
我们应该问酒店要张地图的
We should have asked for a map from the hotel.
不 不需要地图
Oh no, we don't need a map.
男人有与生俱来的方向感
Men have a natural sense of direction.
只是这些街名...
It's just that the names of these streets...
你看那个
I mean, look at that one, it's...
玛丽卡克嘉坦...
Marycockscochngatan...
这是人话吗
I mean, really, is that a word?
谁能这么讲话啊 老天
Who can speak a language like this? My God.
我不记得我们上次来的时候有这么冷啊
I don't remember it being so cold when we were here last time.
现在是冬天 亲爱的
Yeah, well, it's winter, honey.
太疯狂了 我要找人问问路
This is crazy. I'm going to ask someone.
打扰一下
Excuse me,
你知道布鲁斯住哪儿吗
do you know where Bruce lives?
那个美国人
The American.
您想买♥♥几本百科全书吗
We were wondering if you'd like to buy some encyclopedias.
亲爱的 是我们
Honey, it's us!
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I can see that.
天啊 看看这地方
Oh my gosh, look at this place!
-见到你真好 -是啊
- Good to see you. - Yep.
-我帮你放起来 -好的
- I'll take this for you. - Here you go.
亲爱的 脱鞋
Honey, take your shoes off.
-这是这儿的习惯 -我才不脱鞋呢
- That's what they do. - I'm not taking my shoes off.
-瑞典这里就是这样 -我说了
- That's what they do in Sweden! - I told you...
怎么 接下来要一起洗澡吗
what... next it's a group bath, right?
得了 我才不脱
Come on. No.
我亲爱的儿媳妇在哪
Where is she, my sweet girl?
看看你
Oh, look at you!
亲爱的爱玛 你真漂亮
My sweet Emma, you look great!
谢谢 你也是
Oh, thank you, so do you!
-韦恩 你好吗 -嗨 我很好
- Hi Wayne, how are you? - Hi, hi. I'm good.
那是新眼镜吗
Are those new glasses?
-是啊 -我喜欢
- Yeah! - I love them.
显得你真有学问
They make you look so smart!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我们真高兴你俩订婚了
We're so excited about the engagement.
我们有个小惊喜给你们
And we have a little surprise.
-先喝一杯吧 暖暖身子 -没问题
- First, um, little drink? Just warm us up first. - Definitely.
顺便一提 我们的房♥间在哪
Where's our room, by the way?
我以为你们要住酒店
Thought you guys were staying at the hotel?
开玩笑的
We're kidding!
-我们要搬来住 -你看见他的表情了吗
- We're moving in! - Did you see the look on his face?
不会的 不会的
We're not, we're not.
我们当然住酒店了 傻瓜
Of course we're staying at the hotel you silly Gus!
亲爱的 看看这景色
Honey, look at this view, huh?
像明信片一样
It's like a postcard.
希望今天有好消息 为了你的饭碗
这是我生我那个大头儿子以来
经受过的最痛苦的折磨了
-真荒谬 -怎么回事
是房♥屋中介 还是没人买♥♥我们的避暑别♥墅♥
我就不明白了 我们都降价了
为什么没人想买♥♥呢
-真奇怪 -是啊 我知道
我去开放参观日看看情况
很好 要是他们今天不把它给卖♥♥出去
我们就换中介
-太荒谬了
-我知道 你最好了 亲爱的
你闻到了吗 我觉得墙壁里有死耗子
别出来 随时会塌的 这是个死亡陷阱
有意思 我从没见过这种霉菌
我听说这栋房♥子闹鬼
我听说邻居因为抢劫和杀人坐过牢
上周三放出来了
好吧
All right.
重大新闻
Now for the big news.
我们决定
We've decided...
为婚礼出钱
we want to pay for the wedding.
-什么 不用 -要的
- What? No! - Yes!
不 我是说
No! I mean,
非常感谢 但我们不能接受
thank you so much, but we couldn't.
-当然可以 -不
- Yes! - No!
他们嘴上说"不" 其实是"好"的意思
They're saying no, but they mean yes.
不
No!
好吧 那就这么定了
All right, then that's settled now.
我们知道还要解决在哪举♥行♥婚礼的问题
We understand the issue of where to have the wedding.
我们想告诉你们 有两个选项
And we want you to know there are two choices,
但由你们决定
but this is your decision.
是的 你们决定 在哪办你们选
Yes, it's up to you. Whatever you want.
选项一
Option number one
在俄亥俄州威拉德的
would be to have the wedding
当地教堂举♥行♥婚礼
in our local church in Willard, Ohio.
我们推荐在这里办
Which of course is our preference.
选项二
Option number two
在城外的另一座
would be to have the wedding
当地教堂举♥行♥婚礼
in another local church just outside of town.
对 这座教堂在塞勒维尔
Right. This church is in Celeryville.
宾客开车去那需要七分钟
Now that's about a seven minute drive for our guests,
你也知道你的克莱尔姑妈不爱旅行
and you know your Auntie Claire does not like to travel.
-对 所以这其实根本算不上一个选项 -是啊
- Yeah, so it's really not an option at all. - Yeah.
亲爱的 想去阳台待会儿吗
Honey, um, want to go out on the balcony
-出去透透气 -好
- just to get some fresh air? - Yes.
好的
Okay.
他们不知所措了
Oh, they're overwhelmed!
什么情况
What is happening?
他们想插手我们的婚礼 就是这个情况
They're trying to take over our wedding, that's what's happening.
我是说 我们说过要在这儿举♥行♥婚礼
Okay, I mean, uh, we talked about having the wedding here
但如果你想在美国结婚 我也没意见
but if you want to have it in the States it's fine with me.
-不 一点不想 我们生活在这里 -好吧
- No! Not at all. Our life is here now. - Okay.
而且 我受不了我的克莱尔姑妈
Plus, I can't stand my Auntie Claire.
我主要是不想让他们搀和这事
Mainly I just don't want them involved, okay?
从小到大他们都是这样
They've been doing this my whole life,
什么都想插一手
trying to take over everything.
现在我都跑到六千多公里外了
Now they're trying to do it when
他们还是想这么做
I'm 4000 miles away.
好吧 你想进去告诉他们吗
Okay, so do you want to go inside and tell them?
你能帮我说吗
Is there any way you can do it?
什么
What?
求你了 你不了解他们
Please, you don't know what they're like.
说真的 他们就是有办法让别人听他们的
Seriously, they just have this way of getting what they want.
我解释不清楚
I can't explain it.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious now?
是的 我是认真的
Yes! I'm serious!
他们逼我学了十二年单簧管
They made me play the clarinet for twelve years,
我讨厌单簧管
I hate the clarinet!
哇 会出声呢
Wow, that blows!
明白笑点吗 用单簧管可以...
Get it? With the clarinet...
我明白 但是现在一点不好笑
I get it, but it's not... it's not funny right now.
好了 亲爱的 放松
Okay, honey! Relax!
我来说
I'll do it.
能有多难啊
How hard can it be?
好的
Great.
韦恩 南希
Wayne, Nancy?
我们有事要告诉你们
We have something we would like to tell you.
在你说之前
Before you do,
我们想告诉你这对我们有多重要
we just want to tell you how much this means to us.
是啊 老实说
Yeah. To be honest,
布鲁斯搬到这边让我们觉得
it kind of feels like we've lost Brucie
失去了他 这能帮上大忙
now that he's moved here, so this helps a lot.