Hard.
好吧 你在考虑其他方案吗
Okay, this is you thinking again, or...?
-快闪族 -快闪族
- Flash mob. - A flash mob?
她走在大街上
She's walking down the street.
来了一群人 她以为是陌生人
A bunch of people she thinks are strangers
他们开始唱歌♥跳舞
start singing and dancing,
然后 突然
and then, bam!
你现身了 向她求婚 搞定
You appear and propose her then. Boom.
听起来 好歹能好点...
That sounds... better, at least.
我喜欢惊喜的因素
I like the surprise angle of that.
其实 也许能行
That might work, actually.
我就当你同意了 我给我的人打电♥话♥
I take that as a "Yes". I call my people.
什么人 你有手下吗
What people? You have people?
你知道吗 在罗马 有这么个小哥
So you know how there's a guy in Rome
名人付给他钱 让他安排行程 四处游览
that celebrities pay to set them up and show them around?
艾米想让我在斯德哥尔摩做这种工作
Well, Amy wants me to be the guy in Stockholm.
那很好啊
Oh, that's great.
我不知道 我觉得我♥干♥不了
I don't know, I don't think I can be the guy.
这种季节想要在瑞典找到
Well, it might be tough to find nice things to say
好东西来讲解 有点困难
about Sweden this time of year.
现在日照少 让人萎靡
I mean it's so dark and depressing.
我觉得并非如此
I don't think that's true.
阳光反射在雪上 非常美丽
When the light reflects off the snow, it's really beautiful.
而且空气非常新鲜 干净
Plus the air is really fresh and clean.
深呼吸时 你会觉得很美好
When you breathe in, it's nice...
-我是说 也不是那么冷 -好了 别说了
- And I mean, it's not as cold... - Okay, stop it.
你可真乐观
You're too positive.
听起来其实像个很棒的斯德哥尔摩本地人
Actually, you sound like a great Stockholm Guy.
也许吧
Maybe.
你下班走哪条路
Hey, um... Which way do you walk home from work?
穿过老城区那条路
Through Gamla Stan.
好吧 街名是什么
Right, and what street is that?
瓦斯特朗街 怎么了
Vaster Langgatan. Why?
你每天都走同一条路吗
And you go the same way every day, or...?
你没必要跟踪我的 知道吧
You know you don't have to stalk me, right?
我自愿当你的女朋友
I'm willingly your girlfriend.
我知道 "跟踪我" 什么呀
I know that. "Stalk me", what...
说真的 你每天都走同一条路吗
But serious, you take the same way every time?
好 各位
Okay, everybody!
当艾玛进入这条街时
When Emma's entering this street,
你和你 向她移♥动♥
you and you starts moving towards her.
她路过你的时候 你抓住她的胳膊
You grab her arms when she passes you
开始唱歌♥
and you start singing.
与此同时 布鲁斯和仪仗队
At the same time, Bruce and the marching band
从街角走出来
comes around the corner.
布鲁斯唱歌♥ 向艾玛走去 然后跪下
Bruce singing, going up to Emma, and kneels
要和我放白鸽的时间配合上
and that's when I release the doves.
等等 白鸽 我们谈过的 我不想要白鸽
Wait, doves? We talked about this, I don't want any doves.
你要大场面 布鲁斯
You need to go big, Bruce.
没白鸽怎么显得场面宏大
How can you go big if you have no doves?
简直疯了
That's crazy.
你从哪找的白鸽
Where do you even find doves?
不是白鸽
Well, it's not doves.
白鸽太贵了 我只好把野鸽喷涂成白色的
They were way too expensive,I just spray-painted some pigeons white.
我觉得这主意不大好
I don't know if this is a good idea.
相信我 必须独特些
Trust me, Bruce, it has to be special
你以为你是第一个
Do think you're the first guy
向她求婚的男人吗
ever to ask her to marry him?
是的 我就是这么想的
Yes, actually, I do.
目标接近
Target moving.
目标接近
Target moving.
鸡已入笼
The chicken is in the basket.
大家准备好
Get ready, everybody!
你还准备了鸡
You got chickens too?
包裹已经递送了
The package is delivered.
什么包裹 我不知道你在说些什么
What package? I don't know what you're saying.
-艾玛来了 -好吧 抱歉
- Emma's coming! - Okay, I am sorry.
准备好 艾玛来了 笨蛋
Get ready, Emma's coming, you idiot.
别慌
No panic!
不要慌
Don't panic!
今天是你的幸运日
Today's your lucky day
因为这里有个人
cause someone's here...
住手 放开我
*最终你的梦中情人到来*
Last but not least Comes the man of your dreams
*你愿意 你愿意嫁给我吗*
Will you, will you marry me?
*你愿意 嫁给我 吗*
Wi-I-ill yo-o-ou Ma-a-arry me
天啊 怎么回事
Oh my god, what happened?
怎么回事
What happened?
艾玛呢 她同意了吗
Where's Emma? Did she say yes?
我不知道 她人不见了
I don't know, she's not even here!
也许他们只是想告诉你什么事情
Maybe they were just trying to tell you something.
不 我跟你说了 他们要抓住我
No, I am telling you, they were trying to grab me
感觉非常可怕 非常奇怪
and it was really creepy and weird.
也许我应该叫警♥察♥
Maybe I should call the police.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
你应该 向前看 知道吗
You should just... move on. You know?
假装什么都没发生过
Pretend like it never happened,
翻过这一页
just turn the page.
我还没问你呢
I never asked you:
你对婚姻什么看法
what do you think about marriage?
我吗
Me?
我 支持婚姻
I'm... pro.
其实 我觉得结婚很好
I think it's kind of nice, actually.
所以你想结婚咯
So you want to get married?
是的
Yeah.
好 那我们就结婚吧
Okay. Let's get married, then.
我等不及想得到一个硕大的美国钻石戒指了
I can't wait to get one of these big fat American diamond rings.
终于有个美国男朋友肯付钱了
Finally having an American boyfriend pays off.
是你的客人吗
Are you expecting someone, or...?
不是
No.
你好 听说你就是本地小哥
Hey! Heard you were The Guy.
你确定不要我上传你这张照片吗
Are you sure you don't want me to post this picture?
我觉得你这张很漂亮
I think you look really beautiful, here.
你真好 但是 说真的
Aw, that's really sweet. But, you know what,
我觉得我不太适合社交媒体
I don't think I'm a good match for social media.
也许在我落后很多的这种时候 我应该退出
Maybe I should just quit while I'm... way behind.
-好 随便你 -谢谢
- Okay, suit yourself. - Thank you.
-你们好 欢迎 -你好
双人桌有吗
Uh, table for two?
我们今晚预订满了
Oh, we're fully booked tonight.
真的
Really?
抱歉
Sorry.
天啊 是你
Oh my god, it's you!
颓废帝
Chairman of the Bored.
这样吧 我觉得我能帮你们安排一张桌子
You know what, I think we can find you a table, okay?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
过来 看看
Come here. Look at this.
你知道她是谁吗
You see who it is?
拜托 再做一次那种脸
Please, do your face again.