你还有拍摄工作
and that you're in the middle of a shoot.
我穿什么去比较好
What should I wear?
你确定能不露出破绽吗
Are you sure you can do this?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这是什么声音
What is that sound?
-这声音吗 -是啊
- This? Jo? - Yeah?
这是"是"的意思
It means "Yes".
-这是哪的说法 -瑞典北部
- Where? - In northern Sweden.
你在这儿待了多久
How long have you been here?
我的天 还有另一种语气词
Oh my god, there's another sound?
-这声音怎么发的 发"师" -不
- How does it go, like, shhho? - No.
-"十" -不
- Pshh. - No.
"屎"
Shuu?
不 不是这样发的
Hhh! No, that's not it.
他以为我三岁小孩呢
那份报告是我写的 他倒想来抢我的功劳
-是啊 -你在没在听啊 妈妈
我刚刚是在亲身示范给你看如何击垮他
你要装得好像根本没在听他讲话
-是吗 -别让男人觉得一切由他做主
-你才是权力的中心 -好主意 妈妈
那我穿什么好呢 牛仔帽就算了 但...
-当然了 -这想法可能不错
我觉得牛仔帽可能...
装作玩手♥机♥这招不错 我也要这样
什么 这次我真的没听 你刚说什么
你要让贝格来演伯格曼的导演助理吗
You're letting Bengt playing Bergman's assistant director?
亲爱的 我没其它选择了 好吗
Honey, I had no choice, okay?
如果杰森告诉大家我什么都搞不定
If Jason tells everyone I'm a crap,
那我就做不成小哥了
then I'm not going to be the guy,
我就赚不了钱
I'm not going to have any money,
完成不了...
I'm not going to be able to contribute...
-那是汉斯 -什么
- Shh, shh, shh. There's Hans. - What?
我们的总裁
Our CEO at work.
-谁 -汉斯
- Who? - Hans!
-你好 这是爱玛 我同事 -我是艾瑞卡
我是爱玛 你们是出来散步的吗
我们要去剧院
剧院啊 我们也喜欢剧院
这是我未婚夫 布鲁斯
布鲁斯大傻瓜 我们开玩笑时都这么叫他
我们也喜欢高雅的文化
是啊 不是
Ja-a-a. Psshht.
昨天 周二晚上 我们看了伯格曼的《第七封印》
是啊 对啊
Mm. Ja-a-a.
-关于巴赛尔的报告 -明天说 我们赶时间
-剧院 -很高兴遇见你们
不是
Psshht.
很高兴遇见你们
是啊
Ja-a-a.
你刚刚"不是"什么
What was up with that "Psht" thing?
你觉得我不知道这个
Ah, you didn't think I knew that one?
是吧 是瑞典北部的发音 是的意思
Right? It's from northern Sweden, it means yes.
-不 不是 -是的 "不是"
- No, it doesn't. - Yes, it does: Psht.
-那是"是" -我就是这么说的
- No that's "Jo". - That's what I said.
刚那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 你是个白♥痴♥
That you're an idiot.
真有这个词吗
Seriously?
《芬妮与亚历山大》里
We shot the theatre scenes
大剧院的场景就是在这里拍摄的
in "Fanny and Alexander" in this studio.
跟他一起工作感觉怎么样
So, what was he like to work with?
不得不说 他看起来有点疲倦
Well I have to say, he was a bit tired.
你也知道 这是他的最后一部电影
You know, this was his last film so,
事实上 很多决定都是我替他做的
he left a lot of decisions to me, actually.
-是吗 -是啊
- He did? - Yeah.
我喜欢《芬妮与亚历山大》这部电影
You know, I love "Fanny and Alexander".
我喜欢电影里那种光影交错的感觉
I love the juxtaposition of darkness and light.
谢谢你 杰森
Thank you, Jason.
-原本是很暗的 -是吗
- It was much darker at first. - It was?
是啊 后来我跟他说 "小伯
Yeah. Then I said to him, "Bergie!
你不能再用那种压抑的拍摄手法了
You got to stop that depressing crap.
你这么幽默 这次让观众们笑一笑吧"
You're a funny guy, make them laugh for once."
他回我 "贝格 我是可是阴郁王子"
Then he said, "But, Bengt, I'm the prince of darkness."
我说 "不 你不是
I told him, "No, you're not.
我才是光影的操纵者"
I'm the master blender of dark and light."
-最后他修改了脚本 -真的吗
- And then he changed the script. - Really?
好了 我想他们需要你去布景了
Okay, I think they need you back on set now.
不 他们打给我了 今天的拍摄取消了
No, they called me, the shoot is cancelled today,
所以我们不急
so no hurry.
是啊 但他们后来又打给我
Yeah, but then they called me
说今天的拍摄照常进行 所以
and they said the shoot is back on, so.
那是什么时候的事
And when was that?
-他们打给你之后 -我想不是吧
- After they called you. - Don't think so.
总之 我们说到哪了
Anyway, where were we?
你刚刚在说怎么...
You were telling me how...
不好意思 我要跟他说几句话
I'm sorry, I just need to talk to him for one second.
失陪一下 杰森
I'm sorry, Jason.
行了 你得走了
Okay, you have to leave now.
-他开始起疑心了 -没门
- He's getting suspicious. - No way.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你告诉他这电影基本上就是你拍的
You told him you practically directed the movie,
你觉得他不会起疑心吗
you don't think he's getting suspicious?
我没说是我拍的
I didn't say I directed it.
我说得很清楚 我只是导演助理
I was very clear I was just an assistant director.
事实上 我觉得我能做的可不止导演助理
Although in reality I think a little lot more than that.
我的天 你已经开始相信你自己撒的谎了
Oh my god, now you're starting to believe your own lies.
这叫做体验派表演法 布鲁斯
It's called method acting, Bruce.
只是优秀的演员才会这么做
All the great ones do it.
像史泰龙 施瓦辛格 尚格·云顿
Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Damme.
行了 你快走吧
Okay, you have to leave now.
麻烦你看看自己在跟谁说话
Remember who you're talking to.
我知道自己在跟谁说话
I know exactly who I'm talking to.
贝格叔叔
It's uncle Bengt!
英格玛·伯格曼的导演助理
Assistant director to Ingmar Bergman.
你得尊敬我
I demand you to treat me with respect!
你才不是什么导演助理
You're not an assistant director,
你从来没 你什么都不是
you've never... you're nothing.
这也太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
怎么了
What's going on here?
你知道吗 我得跟你坦白
You know what, I'm going to have to come clean.
-听我说 -打住
- Listen... - No!
你听我说
You listen.
他曾是当今最伟大的电影制♥作♥人之一
This man worked for Ingmar Bergman,
英格玛·伯格曼的助手
one of the greatest filmmakers of all time.
你最好对他放尊重一点
You better start showing him a little respect.
你说得没错 我是有点过分了
You're right, I was out of line.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
毕竟人无完人
Well, nobody's perfect.
奥斯古德·菲尔汀名言
Osgood Fielding,
出自《热情似火》 导演是
"Some Like it Hot", director?
比利·怀尔德
Billy Wilder.
正确 去给我们拿杯咖啡吧
Yeah. Just go and get us some coffee.
好吧 咖啡马上来
Okay, coffee coming right up.
怎么没加"先生"
Did I hear "sir"?
你少得寸进尺
Hey, don't push it...
先 先生
s-sir.
我看该计划打算于明年第一季度开始实施
如果一切照计划进行 将于第四季度完成
每个业务部门...
每个业务部门都会安排一个人负责该计划执行
目前我正在着手选择能胜任的人选
-爱玛 你在听着吗 -听着呢
-我能喝杯咖啡吗 -没问题
-好像卡住了 -那可惨了呀
怎么一股胶水的味道
-我要跟你好好谈谈 -行
我是古斯塔
Gustaf's crib, yo.
你好 古斯塔 我是南希
Oh. Gustaf. Hi, it's Nancy.
布鲁斯在吗 我想找他
Is, uh, is Bruce there? I'd like to talk to Bruce.
他也住在这 可他现在不在家
Yeah, he lives here too but he's not at home.
他们现在忙着呢
They're really busy right now.
我想也是
Oh, well I guess so,
因为我一直想联♥系♥他 可他一直不在家
because I keep trying to call him and he's never home.
毕竟要忙婚礼的一大堆麻烦事嘛
It's the wedding and everything, you know?
是啊 婚礼可麻烦了 谁的婚礼
Right, the wedding. Whose wedding?
布鲁斯和爱玛的婚礼啊
Their wedding, Bruce and Emma's.
-你说啥 -他们的婚礼