这太奇怪了
-好吧 -抖起来 再跳起来
- Oh, okay... - Let's get it shaking... And jumping jacks!
跳起来 跳起来 跳起来
Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks!
动起来 动起来 动起来
And running man! Running man! Running man! Running man...
这简直太疯狂了...
This is so hilar...
好了...
Hee! Okay...
来笑一笑 笑起来
All right, give me some laughter, give me some laughter.
好了 再试一次
All right, okay, try again.
我们开始拍啦
Okay, here we go.
你还是这副表情
You look exactly the same.
我也不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't even know how you do that.
我的天 也许我天生就是这副颓样
Oh my god, maybe I'm just naturally bored.
您好 要看点什么
是的
Ah, yes.
首先 我听不懂你在说什么
First of all, I have no idea what you just said.
不好意思
Sorry.
我想向我女朋友求婚
Um, I'm looking to propose to my girlfriend.
恭喜啊
Ah, congratulations.
谢谢
Yes, thank you.
但我有点搞不清楚
Um, but I'm confused.
这些是你们的订婚戒指吗
Are these your engagement rings?
是的 这排都是
Yes, this row right here.
实话说 这些钻石都好小
These diamonds seem awfully small. I'll be honest.
这些都是瑞典风格的戒指
These are Swedish style rings.
瑞典传统戒指的钻石都比较小
The tradition in Sweden is to have smaller rings.
不是那种又大又闪的
Not so big and flashy.
都是小钻石
Smaller diamonds.
好吧 但我是美国人
Yeah... Okay, well, I'm American.
所以我想买♥♥个"鸽子蛋"
So I'm probably going to want a big rock.
我明白了 我想我知道你要找哪种了
I see. I think I know what you're looking for.
是的 就是这种
Yeah, now we're talking!
是的 就是这种
Yes, these are... yeah.
这边这个多少钱
How much is this one right here?
二十万克朗
That's 200,000 Swedish crowns.
大概是两万五千美元
It's about $25,000.
美得无与伦比
It's so pretty.
异常璀璨
So beautiful.
你说那边的戒指
Um, you said these other ones,
那些钻小一点的 更具瑞典传统风格
these smaller ones, are more traditional Swedish?
也不是那么传统...
Well, it's not really tradition...
我不想打破传统
I don't want to break tradition.
不 不会 现在很多女人
No, no, no, there are plenty of women
都更喜欢这种美国大钻风的戒指
who prefer these American-style rings these days.
我觉得我们应该去看看那些
Well you know what, I think we should go with these.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
走真正的传统风格
Just go really traditional.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home!
今天过得怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
糟透了 一团糟
It's awful, just awful.
这张"颓废帝"的照片传得到处都是
This "Chairman of the Bored" Photo is everywhere.
已经传疯了
It's gone viral.
不会这么严重的啦
Come on, can't be that bad.
不会吗 看看这个
Can't be that? Look at this.
我的天 你被恶搞了
Oh my god, you've become a meme.
什么 那是什么
What? What's that?
恶睾 鹅搞 鹅睾 鳄睾
Maime... mei... mei-me. Meim.
就是恶搞的恶 恶搞的搞
I don't know, it's m-e-m-e.
我不知道怎么说 就是恶搞
I don't know how it's pronounced. Meme.
恶搞是什么
What's a meme?
就是这样
That.
我得想办法解决这事
I have to fix this.
就读恶搞
Meme!
谁在乎这些
But, who cares!
我只是想在你...
But it just... I just want you to know what it...
之前让你知道...
is before you...
好 你们想让我搬走 很好
那我想去哪就去哪 我要搬走了
我们就是这么想的 所以...
-难以置信 -亲爱的 这是为你好
-我再也不回来了 -周五可以回来吃晚餐
-你做玉米卷 -是的
除了周五回来吃玉米卷 我再也不回来了
我想看起来自然一点 行吗
I want it to look relaxed, okay?
好像我不知道你要拍照一样
I don't know you're taking this picture.
-面带惊讶的那种 好吗 -没问题
- I'm surprised. Okay? - Okay, sure.
你 你拍好了吗
Are you... Did you take the picture?
对不起 我没拍到 我...
I'm sorry, I missed it. Was it... I...
-专心点好不好 -我不能 我...
- Come on, focus. - I can't, I'm, I...
好吧 我数到三
Okay, I'll count to three. Okay.
-三 -一 二 三
- Three. - One, two, three!
那个 我 我好像按错了
It... I'm... I don't know, I think I hit the wrong button.
你开玩笑呢吧
You got to be kidding me!
-对不起 -拜托
- I'm sorry. You know... - Come on.
你自然点 这样我拍起来更容易
It's easier if you just act natural, okay?
我已经很自然了
That's what I'm doing.
好吧 再来一次就好
Okay, and we got it.
自然点
Okay, natural.
再自然点...
More natural...
自然一点 不 你现在完全不自然
Way more natural, no, the opposite of that.
好了 不 好吧...
Yep, no, well...
别一副挤屁放的表情好吗
Okay, not like you're squeezing out a fart.
不是吧
Come on!
好了 我拍到了
There. I got it!
-看看 -拍得很好
- Look. - Oh, that's really good.
拍得特别棒 是吗
I know, it's perfect, right?
-是啊 -任务完成
- Yeah. - And now it's done.
现在...
And now...
你得跟我一起来
I need you to come with me.
-怎么了 -待会你就知道了
- Why? - You'll see.
好消息 我要搬进来啦
Good news! I'm moving in.
快来看看
Check it out.
不知道哪个傻子把香槟就这么扔在院子里
Some idiot left a full bottle of champagne out in the courtyard.
我们来庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate!
这就是你所谓的惊喜吗
Is this the surprise?
这是个"惊喜"...
It's a surprise...
香槟味道不错
Mmm, this is good.
我觉得这瓶香槟价值不菲
I think this is really expensive champagne.
的确
Yes, it is.
我本来今晚想向爱玛求婚的
Yeah, I was actually thinking of proposing to Emma tonight.
今晚 就在这儿
Tonight? Here?
我也在这里
When I'm around?
这主意太烂 布鲁斯
Bad idea, Bruce.
有时候我都不知道
You know, sometimes I don't even think
她想不想结婚
she's want to get married.
所有女人都想结婚
All women want to get married.
就看你怎么求婚了
It's just the way you ask.
场面得够大
You got to go big.
-真的吗 -是啊 我可以帮你
- You think? - Yeah, I could help.
我有很多点子 我特别有创意
I got lots of ideas, I'm really creative.
我很擅长这种事
This is my thing.
这件事我不需要你帮我
No, you know what, I don't need your help on this.
-我一定要帮你 布鲁斯 -不
- I insist, Bruce! - No!
你让我住在这里 这是我唯一能为你做的
For you letting me stay here, it's the least I can do.
-不 我不要 -布鲁斯 让我想想
- No, I don't... - Bruce, let me think...
你在想吗
Is that you thinking, or...?
-蹦极求婚 -什么
- Bungee jump proposal. - A what?
她走在大街上 对吧
She's walking down the street, right?
你在合适的时机蹦极跳下
And then you bungee jump down at the right time.
跳下来同时大喊"你愿意..."
You come down and yell, "Will yo-o-ou..."
然后你弹上去
and then you bounce up
之后坠下来再喊"嫁给我吗"
and then you down again: "Marry me-e-e?"
然后又弹上去 坠下来
And then bounce up and then down
最后给她戒指 搞定
and then give her the ring. Boom.
好吧 听起来
Okay, that sounds...
很难