好吧 我就直说了
Okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it.
我想向爱玛求婚
I'm gonna ask Emma to marry me,
所以先过来征求您的同意
and I just wanna stop by here to get your permission first.
这事我不能做主
Well, that's not up to me.
你得去问爱玛的意思
You have to ask Emma about that.
对 我知道
No, I know.
但这是传统 所以我想...
But it's tradition, so I just wanted to...
哪儿的传统
Where?
到处都这样
Every... everywhere, I thought.
也许瑞典不这样 但是我不...
But, maybe they don't do it in Sweden but I don't...
薇薇卡
Viveka?
怎么了 比约尔
不 不用问她
No, no, you don't have to involve her.
布鲁斯想娶爱玛 来征求我们的同意
Bruce wants our permission to marry Emma.
不 我只需要您同意
No, I don't, I just need your permission.
你想问什么
What are you asking for?
我们直接说行或者不行吗
A straight yes or no?
我想你们说"行"
Um... yes?
那就不行
Then it's no.
不 等等 我...
No, wait. Wait. I, I...
听着 我知道也许我不是
Listen, I realize maybe I'm not exactly what you guys
你们理想的女婿
had in mind for a son-in-law,
但是我真的很爱你们的女儿
but I really love your daughter.
她聪明风趣又漂亮
She's smart and she's funny and she's beautiful...
还高
Tall.
还高
And tall.
天呐 我真不情愿
God, I feel really vulnerable
当着你们的面这么说
saying this in front of you guys right now
但我想跟她永远在一起
but I... I want to be together with her forever.
让她幸福一辈子
And make her happy every day.
我想让你们知道 因为我是真心的
And I just wanted you two to know that, because it's true.
永远是真心的
And will always be true.
太贴心了 布鲁斯
Oh-ohh! That's so nice, Bruce!
但还是不行
But still no.
如诸位所知 我们有了新的市场经理
As you know, we have hired a new head of marketing,
这位是戴安
and this is Diane.
谢谢 奥拉夫 我...
Thanks Olof. I was...
当然了 她的到来
And of course, her being here
并不会影响我的地位
does not affect my status at all.
我还是这里的头儿
I'm still the boss here, so, yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay, great, thanks.
很荣幸能来这里工作
It's great to be here.
正如奥拉夫所说
As Olof said,
我是来改变这家银行的形象的
I am here to change this bank's image.
我要提个问题
So, here's a question for you:
银行业最重要的是什么
What is the most important thing about the banking business?
有人回答吗
Anyone?
没人吗
No one?
金发妞 你叫什么名字
Blondie, what's your name?
-爱玛 -你怎么看
- Emma. - Any idea?
钱吗
Uh, money?
钱
Money?
不 不是钱
No, not money.
是人
It's people.
银行最重要的是人
Banks are about people.
没人想要一群臭着脸的男女
Nobody wants a bunch of grumpy guys and gals
帮他们管钱
handling their money.
你好 我叫斯万
"Hi, my name is Sven,
我来管理你的钱
"and I'd like to take care of your money
但首先 给我点时间让我更无聊点"
but first, give me a second to be even more bor-ing."
斯万 她不是说你 只是假想的无聊家伙
先从这里开始吧 大家伙聚过来
Let's start here. Everybody, gather 'round here.
过来 很有意思的
Come on. This'll be fun.
好了吗 过来 靠近一点
All right? Get in, get a little closer.
好了 大家一起说
There we go. Okay. Everybody say,
茄子
"Cream cheese!"
茄子
Cream cheese.
很好
Great!
这是改变银行形象的第一步
That is step one to changing the image of this bank.
现在大家把微博账号♥告诉我 我圈你们
Now everybody, give me your accounts and I will tel you all.
爱玛
Emma?
我没有
I don't have one.
怎么可能 那你每天干什么
How is that even possible? What do you do with your day?
工作
I work.
社交媒体是工作的重要组成部分
Social media is an important part of work.
你得用它发状态
You've got to get your message out there.
你想成为什么样的人
Who do you want to be?
是又酷又有趣的爱玛
Do you want to be cool, exciting Emma
还是没用无聊的斯万呢
or lame and boring Sven?
斯万 她不是在说你
布鲁斯 别当我在针对你
Bruce, don't take this personally,
不是你的问题
it's not you.
与你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
虽然我必须承认 现在还不是时候
Although I have to admit the timing is not great
因为你还没找到工作
since you still don't have a job,
也没钱 也没...
or money, or...
你也没希望再长高了
I mean, it's not like you're going to grow any taller.
是啊 一点都没针对我
Yeah, it doesn't feel personal at all.
不不 是我们家的问题
No, no, it's just our family.
我们不结婚 我们不信这一套
We don't do marriage. We don't believe in it.
结婚对我们毫无意义
It doesn't mean anything to us.
古斯塔 别拍球了
但这对我有意义
Okay, well it means something to me, okay?
人们相爱就会结婚
It's what people do when they love each other.
我同意你结婚 布鲁斯
You have my permission, Bruce.
谢了 伙计
Oh, thanks, man.
不过一点用都没有
But that doesn't help me at all.
都让他别再拍球了
-够了 -午饭吃什么
说真的 理论上
You know what, technically,
我只需要父亲的许可
it's only the father's permission that I need.
所以如果您能给我...
So if you could just... give me a...
而且 你知道谁结过婚吗
Plus, you know who's married?
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler.
纳粹党♥魁♥
约瑟夫·弗里茨
Josef Fritzl.
奥地利兽父
乔治·克鲁尼
George Clooney.
美国演员
你想成为这一类人吗
Is this really a club you want to be part of?
您这话说得有点荒谬
Okay, I think you're being a little bit ridiculous about this.
等等 乔治·克鲁尼
Wait, George Clooney?
而且 爱玛也不相信婚姻
Also, Emma doesn't believe in marriage.
她讨厌婚姻这个概念
She hates the concept of marriage.
-你不知道吗 -不是这样的
- Don't you know that? - It's not true.
你跟她谈过这事吗
Have you ever talked to her about it?
当然
Yes!
我是说 没有...
I mean, not like...
没有明确说 但是有...
Not specifically, but there is...
你觉得你是第一个
Do you think you're the first guy
向她求婚的男人吗
who's ever asked her to marry him?
当然
Yeah.
好吧 看来我不该来的
Okay, you know what, this was a mistake.
这本应只是个礼节的
This is supposed to be just a formality. Okay?
我会向她求婚
And you know what? I'm going to ask her.
先告诉你们一声
Just so you know.
布鲁斯
Nej men Bruc?
妈妈 你还没回答我 午饭吃什么
-古斯塔 我们有事要商量 -肉丸
太好了
Yes!
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你今天干什么了
So, what have you been up to?
没干什么
Nothing special.