法 鲁
Fa-a-a-a-ro-o-o-o.
伯格曼住的那个岛
That's the island where Bergman lived.
还死在那个岛上 因为他死了
And died, because he's dead.
我知道电影已经下片了
And I mean, I know it's off season
但也许你能替我在他的剧院
but maybe you could arrange a private screening for me
安排一场私人放映
in his theatre there.
我可以试试 没问题
I can try to do that. Yeah, definitely.
我还想见见伯格曼合作过的人
And I'd like to meet somebody that Bergman worked with,
看看他到底是怎样的人
you know, find out what he was really like,
他如何与演员沟通 诸如此类
how he... how he talked to actors. Stuff like that.
好的 没问题 我去疏通一下
Okay, yeah. I can do that. I'll make some calls.
-太好了 -好的
- Okay, great. - Yeah, great.
哪部电影是你的最爱
And, so, which film specifically like, is your favourite?
也许是《第七封印》
I think maybe the "Seventh Seal".
《第七封印》
"Seventh Seal".
我也喜欢
Me too.
这部是有...
That was the one with the, uh...
伯格曼最著名的场景
With Bergman's most famous scene.
骑士和死神对弈的那段
With the Knight playing chess with death.
和死神对弈
Chess with death.
谁能忘记
Who can forget that.
大♥师♥之作对吧
Masterpiece, right?
你喜欢哪点
What did you like about it?
-我喜欢哪点吗 -对
- What did I like about it? - Yeah.
全部
Hm, everything.
一切 从头到尾
The whole thing. Start to finish.
有一个片段是
It was that moment when it was like, oh hey,
六个封印喽
there's six seals, right?
然后
And then...
"什么 第七封印哎"
"What? Here comes the seventh seal!"
开头也很好 当开始...
The beginning was also really good when it... when it started
你绝对猜不到后来会怎么样
and you had no idea what was going to happen at that point.
结尾有些出乎意料
End was a little unexpected...
你没看过吧
You haven't seen it, have you?
今晚就看
I will watch it tonight.
今晚就看 我保证
I'll watch it tonight, I promise!
你要见汉斯吗 我跟着一起好了
进去旁听一下
你请
-你好 爱玛 -请坐吧
这份上个月的报告我们很重视
-没错 -我来吧 给你
-《协定3-部门实施》 -没错
不过先来杯咖啡呗
-女士先吧 -一点点
之后他就想偷走我的主意
And then he tried to steal my project.
他想偷走你的主意
He tried to steal your project?
没错 我说的所有东西
Yes and everything I said,
他都重复一遍 像是他的主意似的
he repeated, just to make it seem like his idea.
重复你的话 会像他自己的主意吗
Everything you said he repeated to make it seem like his idea?
抱歉
Sorry.
这人真是太坏了 居然想偷你的主意
Sucks that he's tried to steal your project
但这和给人开门有什么关系
but what does that have to do with opening doors for people?
不是正常礼仪吗
isn't that just common courtesy?
不 这说明你不认为男女平等
No, that's a sign you don't see men and women as true equals.
最后一块派你要吗
Huh. You want this last piece of pie?
我说的就是这种
This is exactly what I am talking about.
这是曲意逢迎
That's condescending.
是吗
It is?
好像我需要你的批准才能吃最后一块派
Yeah, like I need your approval to take the last piece of pie.
好像我自己不能吃似的
Like I couldn't take it myself if I wanted to.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你觉得自己该吃最后一块派
Now you assume that you should have the last piece of pie
就因为你是男人
just because you're a man.
你说了你不想要
You said you didn't want the pie.
太典型了
Huh, so typical.
你知道我们应该怎么办吗
You know what we should do?
烧掉你的文胸吗
Burn your bras?
我们应该打给你父母
We should call your parents
告诉他们我们要结婚了
and tell them that we're getting married.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no,
这事肯定要花掉大把时间
that's going to be like a three-hour project.
-真的吗 -是啊 这事对他们很重要
- Really? - Yeah, it's going to be a huge deal for them.
再说了我今晚得看电影
Plus I have to watch this movie tonight.
电影之夜耶
Yay, movie night.
对 《第七封印》
Yes, "Seven Seals".
英格玛·伯格曼的
By Ingmar Bergman.
不 属于我的电影之夜
No... movie night for me. At all.
我已经很沮丧了 宝贝
I'm already super depressed, honey.
好吧 我看了
Okay, I did it.
我整部电影全看了
I saw the whole movie, everything,
连名单都看了 来
even up to the closing credits, so go ahead,
考考我
ask me anything about it.
我能和伯格曼的同事见面了吗
So do I get to meet someone who actually worked with Bergman?
我试过了
You know what, I tried.
打了一圈电♥话♥ 大家好像都死了
I called around and everyone seems to be dead.
好像不剩什么人...
It doesn't seem to be anyone that's...
-我以为你会是那个小哥 -我是
- I thought you were the guy. - I am the guy.
我在罗马的时候 有个小哥
You know, when I was in Rome, there was a guy.
我是听说过这个罗马小哥
Yeah, I've heard about the guy in Rome.
他介绍我认识费里尼的副导演
He hooked me up with one of Fellini's assistant directors.
只花了他五分钟
It took him, like, five minutes.
费里尼...
Fellini...?
费里尼 电影导演
Fellini, the film director...
导演啊 对
Film director, yes.
《八部半》《阿玛柯德》
"8 1/2", "Amarcord".
都有 对
All that stuff. Yeah.
我在斯德哥尔摩还能找谁吗
Do you know if there's someone else in Stockholm I can talk to?
谁真能办点事
Somebody who can actually make something happen?
不不不 我就是那个小哥
No, no, no, no, I'm the guy.
我能帮你搞定 好吗
Okay, I will fix this for you. Okay?
就像费里尼说的
As Fellini would say:
"没问题"
"Niente problemas."
因为他是...
Because he was...
-意大利人 -意大利是吧
- Italian. - Italian, right?
我能搞定
I'll fix it, okay?
能借支烟抽吗
Can I grab a cigarette of you?
不
No.
你好
Mm, hej. Hej.
-请进 -你先
-我不这么认为 -女士优先
-年纪高于美貌 -年少高于智慧
-你现编的吗 -你俩进不进来
先给你说个事
-我读过报告了 很好 -谢谢 很高兴听到
我更高兴 是我写的
奥拉夫 坐吧
-我们提出了大概的日程 -对 大概的
如果今天敲定一些 下周可以出细节计划
我想如果今天能敲定一些
这周晚些时候就能出细化的计划了
我不觉得这样 你有很多事要做
我觉得我能快一点完成 毕竟这是我写的
-请坐 -喝咖啡吗
-好的 -好的 这东西怎么弄
-要我帮你吗 -不用了
热水瓶都不太一样 没有两个是一样的
我的天 惨了惨了
你没事吧 我去拿些纸巾
糟糕
我就直说了
All right, I'm just going to say it.
镇上来了位名人 我想让你见见他
There's a celebrity in town and I want you to meet him.
美国人吗
An American?
没错 杰森·普雷斯利
Yeah, it's Jason Priestly.
我的天 我超爱他的作品
Oh my god. I love his work.
你喜欢《飞越比佛利》
You're a 90210 fan?
不 我喜欢他的电影作品
No, no. His film work.
电影作品
Film work?
但是有件事得跟你交代一下 好吗
Okay, there's just one thing, all right?
我得要你假装成
I need you to pretend that
-英格玛·伯格曼的导演助理 -我的天
- you're an assistant director to Ingmar Bergman. - Oh my god!
对不起
I know, I'm so sorry.
真是荣幸备至 他是我人生楷模
Such an honour, the role of my life.
别装过头了 好吗
Okay, don't overdo it, okay?
我会告诉他 你只有十五分钟时间
I'm going to tell him that you only have 15 minutes