好吧
Yes.
对了 租金是五万
没问题 等我搞定房♥子我就要去找工作了
那就好 不过得先交三个月的保证金
行 所以要交...
三个月的话...
-要交... 要交...
-十五万
-十五万 -没错
行 先让我打个电♥话♥
了解下我的财务状况
-没问题 打吧 -我自己有手♥机♥
好的
什么 我只有3800克朗
好吧 那我能不能申请借贷
我要租♥房♥♥子
我马上就会去找工作的
列表上下一个就是找工作
不知道 随便什么工作呗
你这是在逗我吗 不能借贷
你怎么不照照镜子看看自己的模样
你这个资本主义的寄生虫
抱歉 宝贝
可这个月的零用钱已经给你了
祝你找房♥子顺利
一起出游喽 全家人一起出游喽
全家人一起出游喽
全家人一起出游喽
好清新的山间空气啊
就是一堆垃圾堆起来的
It's an old pile of garbage.
也没这么差吧
It's not that bad.
不不 这儿确实就是垃圾山
No, it's literally an old pile of garbage.
你说得没错
那我们还是去大天空滑雪中心吧
-别闹了 比约尔 -也就再开八小时嘛
宝贝 你这里好像沾到点什么
Honey, you have something on here, you know, so...
-你真幼稚 -可是很好玩啊
- You're a child. - It was funny though.
13号♥
是我们
Ah, that's us!
你好
他想借一副滑雪板
So, this guy needs, uh, to rent a pair of skis.
那你们来对地方了
Then you've come to the right place.
先生 你是什么级别的
Eh, what level are you, sir?
我也不知道 半高级吧
I don't know, probably like... semi-advanced.
半高级
Semi-advanced?
就是高级和专家级之间的级别吧
I'm guessing somewhere in between advanced and expert.
你之前滑过多久了
Like, how much have you skied before?
今天之前吗
Before today?
从没滑过
Uh, technically never,
不过我高中时是个出色的运动员
but I was a really good athlete in high school.
-你从没滑过雪 -嗯
- You never skied? - No.
针对初学者 我推荐你参加我们的滑雪班
Then I would recommend our ski school, for beginners.
你先跟我过来下
If you come with me please.
初学者 不不 我会走路
Beginners? No, I can walk.
我擅长任何运动
I've never been a beginner at anything.
宝贝 也许这是个好主意
Maybe that's a good idea honey.
怎么就是了 就学怎么穿着
For what, to learn how to walk
长鞋子在雪上走路吗
with long shoes on snow?
-对 -你也参加滑雪班吗
- Yeah. - Are you going to go to ski school?
不 因为我会滑雪
No, because I know how to ski.
我在这条坡道赢过安尼娅·帕尔松
I once beat Anja Parson in this slope.
那时我才12岁
When I was 12.
-太厉害了 -谢谢
- Wow. Well done. - Thank you.
可她没证据证明这件事
Except, she has no evidence of it.
没有照片 没有剪贴簿之类的
No pictures; there's no scrapbook
-玩意儿 -我们瑞典人不喜欢炫耀
- or anything like that, so. - We Swedes don't like to brag,
可不像某些美♥国♥佬♥
unlike some Americans.
听着感觉你现在就是在炫耀
Kind of sounds like you're bragging right now.
其实安尼娅今天也在
Well, actually, Anja is here today.
你可以直接问她
So you could just ask her.
-她在这 真的吗 -嗯
- She is? For real? - Yeah.
那她会告诉你的
Then she'll tell you.
-你是滑雪初学者吗 -没错
- So, beginners skis for you, sir? - Yes.
我们想报名参加滑雪班
And then we want to sign up for the ski school.
好吧 我参加就是了 花不了多久的吧
Okay, I'll do it, but it's not going to take me long, okay?
我肯定能轻松搞定的
It's going to be no problem whatsoever.
我们去雪上浪吧
Okay, let's ski this mo-fo.
我不知道你们滑雪有什么暗语
I don't now how to... talk ski language...
-确实 -是啊
- No. - No.
你得承认这感觉很棒
我可不觉得 雪是黄的 谁知道是什么
你想去那个大的滑雪场
现在出发的话 半夜才能到
是她 安尼娅
安尼娅·帕尔松 等等
爱玛 要不要我给你剥个橘子
各位 我们开始吧
不好意思 我不会说瑞典语
I'm sorry, I don't speak any Swedish.
这位大叔只会说英语 我们说英语行吗
好的
Okay.
先活动活动手腕 做个热身
We start by warming up your hands and wrists.
可以跳过这步吗 我只要学些基本动作
Can we move this along? I just need to know the basics,
然后我就可以走了
then I'm out of here.
热身可以有效地防止你受伤
Warming up is important to don't hurt yourself.
好的
Okay,
一个接着一个
one by one,
滑到我这边来
ski down into my arms.
很棒 滑得很好
Good! Good work.
这样...
Here...
-这样控制你的滑雪板 -好的...
- Ehh, take your skis like this, - Yeah...
-重心向下慢慢来 -好的
- down and out. - Yeah. Yeah.
-再适应一下 -我明白了
- Up with you again - I'll get it,
-再试试看 -知道了
- and try again. - I'll get it.
很快就能掌握了
You'll get it soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些都是废话
You know what, this is crap.
我要去滑一圈
I'm going to make a run for it.
我们外面见
I'll see you on the outside.
等等
Here, wait!
我帮你滑回来
Here, I will help you back.
-你得转个头 -我知道
- You must turn around. - Yeah, I know.
这比我想象的要难
It's much tougher than I thought.
-你能学会的 -我明白
- You'll fix it. - I got it.
-我能问你几个问题吗
-可以 抓紧问吧
-你有工作吗
-当然 这就是我的工作
-就这个 帮人开门
-这也是其中的一部分
-你有丈夫吗 -没有了
-有狗吗 -没有
太棒了 我想我们可以做个交易
想象一下你躺在沙发上 准备去上班
而我端着可口的早餐出现了
亲爱的 今天我去送孩子 你在家休息...
-我最小的孩子十五岁
-卡莉娜 搬来跟我住吧
我的名字不叫Carina
不过 也许我可以请你喝杯酒
-免费吗 -免费
-也许你还能得到更多东西 -吃的吗
可能有吃的 也可能不止吃的
-还有甜点 -也许甜点之后还有呢
还有糖
你喜欢糖果
她去哪了 我的橘子都白剥了
-你想下场滑吗 -你还没吃鸡蛋三明治呢
你还做了鸡蛋三明治
老天 赐予我力量吧
鸡蛋三明治怎么了 这是我们家的传统
我一直很讨厌吃鸡蛋三明治
你又说胡话了 大家都爱鸡蛋三明治
我已经五十四岁了
如果我还没吃过鸡蛋三明治 那是我太年轻
-有鹅肝酱和黄瓜...
-你得停止你的这些传统了
如果不做这些事 就没有家庭传统了
对不起 我来晚了
Ohh, I'm sorry I'm late.
我追安尼娅·帕尔松追了快一个小时了
I've been chasing Anja Parson for almost an hour now.
她现在滑得真快
She's pretty fast nowadays.
那是什么
What's that?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
这滑雪培训班的进程比我想的慢
It's going much slower than I would like.
是吗 我还以为你是运动达人呢
Really? I thought you were Mister Athlete.
我是啊 我可擅长体育运动了
I am. I'm good at sports,
但滑雪又不是体育运动
but skiing is not a sport.
不是吗
It's not?
不啊 就是个娱乐项目
No, it's an activity.
连个球都没有
There's no ball.
运动需要手眼协调
Sport has to have hand-eye coordination,
而不是手脚协调
not hand-foot coordination.
那足球呢
So, what about soccer?
严格意义上来说 足球是项体育运动
Soccer is technically a sport,
但比那些需要用动手的运动可差得多了
but it's way below all the other handsy sports.
你说话之前动脑子吗
Do you ever think before you speak?
-是我妈妈打来的 不好意思 -好吧
- It's my mother, sorry. - Right.
这个电♥话♥我得接
I've got to take this.
来啦
在斯德哥尔摩根本就租不到房♥子