谢谢
Thank you.
这个是什么
What is in this dip?
这是瑞典当地的"谷博偌燃"沙拉
Oh, that's Swedish "Gubbrora".
"谷博偌燃"沙拉
Gubbrora?
是鸡蛋和凤尾鱼做的
It's eggs and anchovies,
如果你不喜欢 我们还有其他...
if you don't like it we have other...
怎么会不喜欢 我简直爱死了
Don't like it? I love it!
我还想要菜谱呢 你做饭太好吃了
I want the recipe. You're an amazing cook!
谢谢夸奖 南希
Oh, thank you, Nancy.
-怎么了
-只是对不诚实的人有点过敏
-什么意思 妈妈
-看她那么积极 哪至于那么高兴
我觉得偶尔散播点正能量挺好的
我喜欢听你们说瑞典语
I love listening to you guys speak Swedish.
听起来真赞
Just sounds amazing.
然后你说的就像
And then you go like...
瑞典语真美
It's a beautiful language.
比约尔
You know, Birger,
美国有专门的洗碗机
we have machines in America that do all this.
我知道 我还挺喜欢洗碗的
Yes, but I... I kind of like it.
我明白了
Oh, I get that.
偶尔可以借洗碗的机会
A chance for the man to get away
逃离家里的老太婆
from the old lady now and then.
不是 我只是喜欢洗碗而已
No, I just like doing dishes.
好吧
Yeah.
你的避暑别♥墅♥怎么样了
Hey, what about your summer house?
卖♥♥出去了吗
Have you sold that yet?
还没呢
No, not yet.
如果我没记错的话
If I remember right
-那里环境很美 -是啊
- it was on a beautiful piece of property. - Yeah.
你要价多少
What are you asking for?
两百万克朗
Uh, two million Swedish.
两百...
Two mill...?
还不到三十万美元呢
That's less than 300 000 American dollars!
-太便宜了 -是啊
- That's a steal! - Yeah.
但是我们还得降价
We even had to lower the price
因为没人想买♥♥
because no one was interested.
你知道吗
You know what?
不如我把它买♥♥下来吧
Maybe I'll just buy that property from you myself.
我以前就是干这行的
Well, that's what I used to do.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子 然后装♥修♥
I'd buy a house, I'd fix it up,
再转手 从中获取利润
I flip it, then I can have a profit,
你也可以放宽心了
you can have piece of mind.
双赢啊
Win-win situation.
你真的没必要这样
Yes but you really don't have to.
我知道我没必要这样 比约尔
I know I don't have to, Birger.
但是我愿意
But I want to.
帮你个忙嘛
You know, as a favour to you!
你得先去看看♥房♥♥子
Eh, you have to see the house first,
因为房♥子的状况很糟
because it's in a terrible condition.
我们去看看就是了
Well, then we'll see it.
好的
Yes.
你不能自诩是女权主义者
I mean, you can't call yourself a feminist
然后还结婚
and be married.
婚姻制度就是建立在压♥迫♥女性的基础之上的
The entire institution of marriage is based on oppression
它体现的就是女人与其丈夫之间的不平等
seeing women as not being equal to their dominant husbands.
我喜欢女人们之间讲讲悄悄话
Mmm. I love girl talk.
你也是吧
Don't you?
所以我在想
So, I was thinking.
你想明天去买♥♥婚纱吗
Do you want to go shopping for wedding dresses tomorrow?
好啊
Oh, I would love to!
棒 你想一起来吗 薇薇卡
Great! You want to join us, Viveka?
不 我不太喜欢这类活动
No, it's not my thing.
那好吧
Okay, great.
那就只有我们两个去啦
Well I guess it's just the two of us gals then.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh boy.
我必须得说...
You know I have to say...
我不觉得自己失去了儿子
I'm not looking at this like I'm losing a son.
我觉得自己多了个女儿
I look at this like I'm gaining a daughter.
就像我亲生的一样
The daughter that I never had.
真贴心啊 南希
Oh, that's so sweet Nancy.
事实上 如果可以的话 我想...
In fact, if it's okay I'd like to...
给你点东西
give you something.
这是我结婚的时候戴的手链
This is a bracelet that I wore on my wedding,
也是我妈妈结婚的时候戴的
and my Mom wore it on her wedding,
如果你结婚的时候也戴着
and I would very much like it
我会很开心的
if you wore it on your wedding.
真漂亮啊
Oh my God, it's beautiful.
我很荣幸能戴着它
I'll wear it with pride.
谢谢你 南希
Thank you so much, Nancy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的好爱你
Oh, I love you so much.
-我也很爱你 -那个
- I love you too. - You know what?
你们明天什么时候去买♥♥婚纱
What time are you going wedding dress shopping tomorrow?
我觉得我能去
I think I'll be able to make it.
我可以挤出点时间
I'll squeeze it in.
-好啊 -很好
- Okay. - Okay, great.
你真可爱
Great! You're so cute!
我特别爱你
Oh, I love you so much.
关于瑞典的房♥地♥产♥状况
Uh, I did a little research
我做了点研究 比约尔
on Swedish real estate, Birger,
这笔交易真的很合算
and this is a real bargain.
比市价要低得多
It's way below market value.
我很想从你手上把它买♥♥下来
I'd be glad to take this off your hands.
我得提醒你 房♥子里有很多蟑螂
Uh, I must warn you, we have a lot of "Kackerlackor".
那是什么
What's that?
小强
Ca... Cacki-lacks?
我不知道你们怎么叫它们的
I'm not sure what you call them.
恶心又危险的东西
Gross, dangerous things
在房♥子里爬来爬去
that crawl around your house.
亲戚嘛
Yeah. Relatives.
为什么这些房♥子
Say, what's with the colour
都是一样的颜色
always being the same on these buildings?
这是共♥产♥主义红吗
Is that some kind of communist red?
不 不是...
No, no, eh...
这是瑞典传统的颜色
it's Swedish traditional colour.
无所谓了
Yeah, well doesn't matter
反正我要全部拆了
I'm going to tear it all down anyway.
什么
Wh... What?
出来了
There it is! There!
美得无与伦比
It's perfect.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
是啊 你看起来艳光四射
Yes! You look stunning.
简直美得无法呼吸
And it's just... it's breathtaking.
我不确定 我更...
Uh, I don't know, I'm more...
布鲁斯 你觉得怎么样
Bruce? What do you say?
我什么也看不见 我能把这个拿下来吗
Well, I can't see anything! Can I take this off now?
不能拿下来
No, you can't take it off,
拿下来你接下来二十年就要走霉运了
you're going to have 20 years' bad luck.
我来啦
Hello! I'm here.
妈妈来了
Mommy is here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
实话实说
Be honest now.
你觉得这件婚纱怎么样
What do you think of this dress?
是吧
Yeah.
看起来...很甜美
It looks... lovely.
你说真的假的
Are you serious now?
你喜欢哪个部分
So what do you like about it?
纯白的 很美 而且...
It's just white and beautiful and, um...
很白