剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
I'm offering...
为像你这样的人准备的支持系统
a support system for people just like you.
其他海德们
Fellow Hydes,
藏在全世界找不到他们的地方
hidden away where the world can't find them.
你会成为群体的一员
You'd be part of a pack,
建立起纽带 超越对于单一主人的需求
creating a bond that transcends the need for a single master.
对你有什么好处?
What's in it for you?
你是狼人 我站在这里都能闻到
You're a werewolf. I can smell it from here.
我父亲曾是海德
My father was a Hyde.
这不会在当场爆♥炸♥的 对吧?
This isn't gonna explode in my face, is it?
给你路上吃的零食
A little snack for the road.
别忘了要细嚼慢咽
Don't forget to pace yourself.
谢谢
Whoa. Thanks.
你知道吗?我在想
You know, I was thinking,
在放假期间 如果你不太忙的话
over the break, if you're not too busy,
你可以来找我玩?
you could come for a visit?
真的吗?去你家吗?
Really? To your actual house?
朋友就是这样的 对吧?
That's what friends do, right?
Hmm.
星期三
Wednesday.
等一下
Wait.
我有东西想给你
I would like you to have something.
欧菲莉亚阿姨的日记
Aunt Ophelia's journal.
是的
Yes.
我不断被人提醒
As I keep being reminded,
隐藏秘密可能会造成致命的后果
harboring secrets can have deadly consequences.
每个家庭都有黑暗的篇章 星期三
Every family has dark chapters, Wednesday.
包括我们家
Including ours.
谢谢你 母亲
Thank you, Mother.
看到你们两个 又在一起了 真令人感到满足
It's gratifying to see you two together.
重建你的家庭纽带
Restoring your familial bond
是恢复你通灵能力的重要的第一步
was the first big step in regaining your psychic ability.
既然这已经发生 我要休个当之无愧的假了
Now that it's happened, I'm taking a well-deserved sabbatical.
谁能想到 让我的灵魂保持鲜活的人会是你?
Whoever thought that the person to keep my spirit alive would be you?
下次再见了 星期三
Until we meet again, Wednesday.
哇 外面阳光好明媚
Whoa, it's sunny out there.
今晚能睡在自己家 漏水的屋檐下 真令人松了口气
It will be a relief sleeping under our own leaky roof tonight.
- 我们去拿你的东西吧 走起 - 我不回家
Oh, let's get your things. Vamos. I won't be going home.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
我随时都愿意来一场公路旅行
I'm always up for a road trip.
我们要去哪里?屠♥杀♥海滩?死亡谷?
So where to? Slaughter Beach? Death Valley?
我们往北走 去救伊妮德
We're headed north to rescue Enid.
她是阿尔法狼人
She's an Alpha.
我听说那些小狗长了尖牙 能把人像撕太妃糖一样撕成碎片
Ooh, I hear those puppies got fangs that can rip you apart like taffy,
爪子可以把人像午餐肉一样切开
and claws that can slice you up like lunch meat.
太好玩了吧!
What fun!
出发
Go.
(奈弗莫尔学院)
在奈弗莫尔学院的一年 再次以屠♥杀♥和混乱结束
Another year at Nevermore ends in carnage and chaos.
悬而未决的问题像秃鹰一样盘旋着
Unanswered questions hover like vultures.
我为什么要砍掉泰勒的纽带 而不是对准他的要害?
Why did I slice Tyler's bonds rather than his jugular?
这一冲动的仁慈行为 是否会导致我的毁灭?
And will that impulsive act of mercy become my undoing?
至于我的父母 他们的笑容并不能抹去他们的谎言
As for my parents, their smiles don't erase their lies.
我母亲将欧菲莉亚阿姨的日记 当作礼物送给我 是信任的表现
Was my mother's gift of Ophelia's diary an act of trust,
还是无声的绝望?
or silent desperation?
首先 我得找到伊妮德
First I must find Enid.
我向她保证过
I gave her my word.
但是回到我身边的究竟会是谁?
But who exactly will return by my side?
我的朋友?
My friend?
还是将她吞噬了的野兽?
Or the beast that's consumed her?
(黑色眼泪)
欧菲莉亚阿姨
Aunt Ophelia.
秘密是亚当斯家族的基石
Secrets are the bedrock of the Addams family.
在表面之下暗藏着毒瘤与腐烂
Toxic and festering just below the surface.
欧菲莉亚
Ophelia!
当我冒险进入未知世界时
As I venture into the unknown,
我决心挖掘出每一个谎言和欺骗
I am determined to exhume every lie and deception,
不死决不罢休
or die trying.
听起来会是个完美的假期
Sounds like a perfect vacation to me.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表