剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
别迟到
Don't be late.
你再一次跌跌撞撞闯进了未知领域
Once again, you have wandered into uncharted territory.
别说我没提醒过你
Can't say I didn't warn you.
行吧
Fine.
我要怎么做才能恢复?
How do I undo this?
我没有半点头绪
I haven't the foggiest.
但考虑到我进行细致研究的嗜好
But given my penchant for meticulous research,
我确实发现在你之前
I did discover that two other Ravens
还有两个乌鸦 胆大到做了这个鲁莽的尝试
had the audacity to embark on this foolhardy endeavor before you.
- 他们怎么了? - 他们都在24小时内死了
- What happened to them? - They were both dead within 24 hours.
好样的 亚当斯小姐
Bravo, Miss Addams.
看来你将为伊妮德的早逝负责
It appears you'll be responsible for Enid's premature death after all.
还有你自己的死亡
As well as your own.
(海德的父亲)
(提防 海德)
准备好再吃一块了吗 亲爱的?
- Ready for another one, sweetie? - Mmm.
好吃吗?- 对
- Good? - Yeah.
- 喜欢吗? 比我记得的还要好
- Like it? - Better than I remember.
不 不可能的 这不可能
No, it can't be. It's impossible.
弗朗索瓦丝...
Francoise...
你就是这么跟你弟弟打招呼的吗?
Is that any way to greet your brother?
你死了
You died.
我把死了的你
I held you.
抱在了我怀里
In my arms.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你还记得七月四日国♥庆♥节那天吗?
Do you remember the Fourth of July?
爸爸抓到你跟那个正常人小子在一起
Dad caught you with that Normie kid.
迪伦
Dylan.
他狠狠打了你一巴掌
He slapped you so hard.
声音比烟花声都大
It was louder than the fireworks.
那是你第一次变身
That was the first time you transformed.
我这辈子一直都梦想着这一刻
I've spent my life dreaming of this moment.
祈祷能再次见到你
Praying that I would see you again.
泰勒
Tyler,
这是你的艾萨克舅舅
this is your Uncle Isaac.
Mmm.
你好
Hello.
泰勒
Tyler.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
是我们的身体情况
It's our condition.
身为海德
Being a Hyde.
我比大多数海德活得都久
I've lived longer than most.
我还能帮你
I could still help you.
这一直都是我的梦想
It was always my dream.
杀死你内在的怪物
To slay the monster inside you.
我只需要合适的设施
I only need the right equipment.
资源
Resources.
斯通赫斯特博士偷了你的日记
Dr. Stonehurst stole your diaries.
他在柳山精神病院仿造出了你的机器
And he's built a version of your machine at Willow Hill.
但他扭曲成把我们的能力传给正常人
But he perverted it to give our abilities to Normies.
他的女儿朱迪在继续他的研究
His daughter Judi, she's carrying on his research.
她一直在追捕我
She's been hunting me.
好吧
Well,
朱迪她...
Judi...
退休了
retired.
永久性的
Permanently.
如果那台机器存在的话
If that machine exists,
我就可以救你
I can save you.
你不可能是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你想回柳山精神病院去?我们刚刚逃离的地方?
You want to go back to Willow Hill? The place we all just escaped from?
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
但首先 我得去拜访一位老朋友
But, first, I need to visit an old friend...
在奈弗莫尔
at Nevermore.
伊妮德?
Enid?
你为什么不告诉我你会拉琴?
Why didn't you tell me you played?
我只有在需要思考的时候才会拉
I only do it when I need to think.
你这语气 像是在展现你内心的星期三气质
Sounds like you're channeling your inner Wednesday.
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
我们需要谈谈你的情况
We need to talk about your situation.
我的情况?
My situation?
否认是无法改变事实的
Denial isn't going to change it.
身为潜在的阿尔法狼人 在第一个月相周期
And there are added risks for a potential Alpha
还会有额外的风险
in their first lunar cycle.
阿尔法狼人
Alpha.
对
Right.
最好在日落之前 进狼人铁笼 以防万一
Better get to the Lupin cages before sundown. Just play it safe.
我知道你很担心自己会成为独狼
I know you're worried about being a lone wolf,
但我们首先需要知道 我们要面对的是什么
but we need to know what we're dealing with first.
这是罗莎琳·罗特伍德
This is Rosaline Rotwood.
奥洛夫教授说 她以前曾在这个教室里教书...
Professor Orloff said she used to teach in this room back in the day--
并住在我母亲的小屋里
And lived in my mother's cottage.
什么?
What?
我是指亚当斯夫人
I mean, Mrs. Addams.
事实上 我答应了她 我今天下午会去她那里喝茶
In fact, I promised I would drop by for tea this afternoon.
我已经迟到了
I'm already running late.
快去快回
Make it quick.
我要你在日落前被关进狼人铁笼里
I want you locked in the Lupin cages by sundown.
(罗特伍德小屋)
母亲...
Mother...
亚当斯太太?
Mrs. Addams?
(芭芭拉·简·戴《棺材里的亲吻》)
我母亲怎么看得进去这种蠢书?
How could my mother read this drivel?
(《墓碑探戈》 芭芭拉·简·戴著)
星期三...
Wednesday...
鲁莽的孩子
Reckless child.
告诉我如何解除这个诅咒
Tell me how I can break this curse.
要夺回你自己的肉体 你必须愿意死在这副借来的皮囊中
To reclaim your own flesh you must be willing to die in this borrowed skin.
你要在黎明之前 揭开你所踏足的这条生命
You have until dawn to unravel the innermost secrets
内心最深处的秘密
of the life you've stepped into.
伊妮德·辛克莱尔
Enid Sinclair.
你在这里面鬼鬼祟祟的干什么?
What are you doing in here snooping around?
你怎么敢这么做?
How dare you?
亚当斯太太
Mrs. Addams.
这些书...
These books...
这些都是你写的吗?
Did you write these?
这不关你的事
That's none of your business.
只是星期三从来没提起过
It's just Wednesday's never mentioned it.
我生命中有很多部分不和我女儿分享
Well, there are many parts of my life I don't share with my daughter,
我也想保持这种状态
and I'd like to keep it that way.
是星期三让你这么做的吧?
Wednesday put you up to this, didn't she?
又是想要恢复她的能力的尝试?
Hmm? Is this another attempt to regain her ability?
在罗特伍德发霉的招魂室里窥探?
Snooping around Rotwood's musty seance chamber?
你可以告诉星期三 我们今晚吃晚饭时再讨论
You can tell Wednesday we'll discuss this at dinner tonight.
你可以走了
You can go now.
和亚当斯夫人的对话 我差点都没应付过去
I barely survived a conversation with Mrs. Addams.
她会一眼看穿我的 你必须要来
She'll see right through me. You need to come.
(不止于肢 欢迎所有人参加)
你要去参加互助小组?
You're going to a support group?
“不止于肢 我们帮你重新找回完整的感觉”
"Some of your parts. We help make you feel whole again."
如果今天有任何人 明白不完整的感受 那肯定是我
If anyone knows what it feels like to not feel whole today, it's me.
如果我必须要去 我需要找一些亚当斯的情报
Well, if I have to go, I need to find some Addams intel.
星期三写的小说
Wednesday's novel.
能有多糟?
How bad can it be?
伊芙琳 这就是那个 以我为原型的角色 对吧?
Evelyn. That's the character who's based off me, right?
“追逐潮流 热爱彩虹的社交媒体成瘾者
"A trend-chasing, rainbow-loving, social media addict,
对...服饰和音乐的品味 是对文化的令人发指的攻击?”
whose... tastes in clothes and music are a heinous assault on culture"?
“尽管拥有狼人能力 伊芙琳的身体和精神都很虚弱
"Despite her Lupin abilities, Evelyn is feeble in both body and mind,
需要...毒蛇神探的怜悯和保护”
requiring... Viper's pity and protection."
星期三真的就是这么看我的?
Is this really how Wednesday feels about me?
我受够了!
That's it!
如果星期三 想要令人发指的攻击...她就看好了吧
If Wednesday wants a heinous assault... she's about to get one.
全彩呈现!
BLACKPINK in your area
嗨!
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表