剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
Hi!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
看来像是 星期三·亚当斯终于崩溃了?
Looks like Wednesday Addams has finally cracked?
比上次还糟!
It's worse than last time!
我得挂电♥话♥了 我的爱人
Need to hang up now, my love.
伊妮德 嘿
Enid. Hey.
我只是在和我在菲律宾的妈妈聊天
I was just talking to my mom in the Philippines.
你和你母亲特别亲近啊
You and your mother are awfully close.
“我想你了”
"I miss you."
“我想念我们在海边散步的时光”
"I miss our walks along the beach."
“我最想念的要属你甜美的嘴唇了”
"I miss your sweet lips most of all."
还是说这是你 历久不衰的厌女性质的欺骗手段
Or was that your girlfriend you failed to mention
压根就没提过你在老家的女朋友?
in an act of time-honored, misogynistic deception?
你怎么会说他加禄语?
How do you know Tagalog?
我八岁时 跟着我的菲律宾击剑教练达图学的
I picked it up when I was eight from Datu, my Filipino fencing instructor.
他还教会了我怎么用长弯刀阉♥割♥
He also taught me how to castrate with a bolo knife.
我本来要告诉你的 但这很复杂
I was going to tell you, but it's complicated.
那就让我把事情简单化 我们分手
Then let me uncomplicate it. We're done.
再也不许跟我说话 你这个表里不一的薄情浪子
Never talk to me again, you duplicitous Lothario.
你说得够清楚了吗?
Was that clear enough for you?
伊妮德!马上进狼人铁笼!
Enid! Lupin cages, now!
你迟到了
You're late.
我不能去 这是生死攸关的问题
I can't go. It's a matter of life or death.
如果你不来 就事关你的生死了 来吧
It could be your life or death if you don't. Come on, come on.
Hmm.
太值得了
So worth it.
你为什么在伊妮德的这一侧?
Why are you on Enid's side of the room?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
什么事?
What do you want?
作为一个花了很长时间 痴迷地研究你的人
As someone who's spent hours obsessively studying you,
我知道出事了
I know something's wrong.
很严重的事
Terribly wrong.
你在灵院里 大跳韩流舞蹈 很显然是在求救
Your K-pop dance in the Link was clearly a cry for help.
我猜是你昏迷导致的创伤后应激障碍
I'm guessing it's PTSD from your coma.
甚至是脑瘤
Or maybe even a brain tumor.
我没事 艾格尼丝
I'm fine, Agnes.
没必要担心我
There's no need for concern.
你知道我最喜欢跟别人反着来
You know I prefer to zig when others zag.
你什么时候有手♥机♥的?
When did you get a phone?
Uh...
是伊妮德的
It's Enid's.
她忘拿了
She left it behind.
Huh.
狼人铁笼里不允许用电子设备
No electronics in the Lupin cages.
八成是机智的做法
It's probably smart.
没人想要自己变狼的照片在网上疯传
No one wants their wolfing out pics going viral.
她为什么会在狼人铁笼里?
Why would she be in the Lupin cages?
今天没有满月
There's not a full moon.
卡普里把她给塞进去了 就在她和布鲁诺分手之后
Capri stuck her in there. Right after she broke up with Bruno.
就像丢弃昨天的猫砂一样 把那只蠢狗给甩了
Dumped that dumb dog like yesterday's kitty litter.
她跟布鲁诺分手了?
She broke up with Bruno?
为什么?
Why?
现在就告诉我 你这个诡异的小爬虫!
Tell me right now, you creepy little creeper!
你为什么要在乎 她过于煽情的狼人青少年剧情?
Why do you care about her overheated YA werewolf drama?
如果伊妮德知道你试图救她一命
If Enid knew you were trying to keep her from dying,
那她可能就会有值得鬼哭狼嚎的事了
then she might have something to howl about.
你说试图救她一命是什么意思?
What do you mean, try to keep her from dying?
当然是指...你的预感
Your premonition... of course.
Oh...
我真不敢相信她会这样对我
I can't believe she would do this to me.
我开始觉得是伊妮德出了问题
I'm starting to think Enid is the problem.
你对于救她的执念让你崩溃了
Your obsession with saving her has caused you to crack.
谁能怪你呢?
- Oof. - Who can blame you?
和一个毫无头绪、痴迷男生 又俗套的伊妮德·辛克莱一起生活
Living with a clueless, boy-crazy cliché like Enid Sinclair.
足以让任何人发疯到要穿约束衣
It's enough to put anyone in a straitjacket.
也许是时候和她绝交了
Maybe it's time to cut her off.
就像切下一根坏了的手指
Like a bad finger.
我肯定已经准备好 和你成为最好的朋友了
I'm certainly more than ready to be best friends with you.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
你只是个阿谀奉承的失败者在方便的时候让我利用一下
You're just a sycophantic loser that I use when it's convenient.
但我们不是朋友
But we're not friends.
我甚至不喜欢你
I don't even like you.
事实上 我希望你保持隐身
In fact, I wish you would just stay invisible.
永远隐身!
Forever!
你们可能听说了 丽莎已经不在我们小组里了
As you may have heard, Lisa is no longer in our group.
她和她的躯干团聚了
She's been reunited with her torso.
我们都支持她的决定
We all support her decision.
但记住
But remember,
我们本来的样子
we are whole,
就是完整的
just the way we are.
不好意思
Excuse me, I...
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我知道严格来说 我不是肢体部分
I know I'm not technically a body part,
但牌子上写着“欢迎所有人参加”
but... the sign said, "All are welcome."
的确如此
And they are.
所以 请分享一下你的想法吧
So please, share whatever's on your mind.
我本以为在奈弗莫尔
I thought at Nevermore,
我终于会被人看见
I would finally be seen.
交到真正的朋友
Have real friends.
但事实是
But the truth is,
我感觉比以前更隐形了
I feel more invisible than ever.
我们想让你知道 我们都能看到你 艾格尼丝
We want you to know that we all see you, Agnes.
请不要拘束
Make yourself at home.
我们还有另一个新人
We have another newbie.
欢迎 小东西
Welcome, Thing.
你想跟小组分享些什么?
What would you like to share with the group?
你不知道自己是从哪里来的?
You don't have any idea where you came from?
当你被亚当斯一家发现时
When you were found by the Addams family,
有关你过去的唯一线索 就是一枚银质的印戒
the only clue to your past was a silver signet ring.
你很幸运拥有关心你的人
Well, you're fortunate to have people who care about you.
我们可能永远都不知道 自己原先附着的躯体是谁
We may never know who we were attached to.
你们不能把自己看成附属品
You can't see yourself as an appendage,
而是完完整整的人
but as a whole person,
值得被爱、被尊重
worthy of love and respect.
我们不只是我们各个部分的总和
We are more than just the sum of our parts.
而有时候
But sometimes,
部分之力胜于整体
the parts are greater than the whole.
Yes!
好样的 路奇
Bravo, Lurch.
你这次做得太出色了
You have outdone yourself.
Mm-hmm.
美味
Delicious.
Mmm.
Ooh, wow.
太好了
Yes.
再提醒我一次 这是什么?
Remind me what this is again?
亲爱的 你不认识 你最喜欢的家常菜了?
Darling, don't you recognize your favorite family dish?
路上被撞死的动物肉派
- Roadkill pot pie. - Mm-hmm.
当然了
Of course.
好吃!
Yum!
里面有什么?负鼠
- What's in it? - Possum.
小家伙跑到了我们面前
Little guy ran out right in front of us.
路奇倒车碾压了两次 软化了肉质 哦 是的
Lurch backed up over it twice. Tenderized it. Ooh, yeah.
他还加了一点剩下的浣熊
He also added a little leftover raccoon,
添上了一些 你喜欢的那种特殊的木质香气
which gives that special woodsy flavor you adore.
Mmm.
既然我们都聚在了这里 是时候进行认真的讨论了
Now that we're all here together, it's time for a serious discussion.
你们的父亲和我 试着向你们灌输我们家的价值观
Your father and I have tried to instill our family values in you children.
但说谎是越过底线的行为
But we draw the line on lying.
我以为你说过 说谎是一项重要的生活技能
I thought you said lying was an important life skill.
是的 在经商、从政
Yes, like in business, politics,
担任陪审员时...这个尤为重要
jury duty... that's a big one.
你们两个一直在向我们撒谎
You two have been lying to us.
我会给你们这一次坦白的机会
And I'll give you one chance to confess.
- 还是有惩罚的 对吧? - 当然了 别犯傻了
- There's still a punishment, right? - Of course. Don't be silly.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表