剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
She craved a family so badly, she fell head over heels with a huckster.
你身上没有丝毫这种多愁善感
I sense none of that sentimentality in you.
不 你单色盔甲上的缺陷是
No. The crack in your monochrome armor is
盛气凌人的傲慢
overbearing arrogance.
你从头到脚都充满了这种傲慢
You positively reek of the stuff.
泰勒和弗朗索瓦丝·加尔平
Tyler and Francoise Galpin.
我需要找到他们
I need to find them.
没有时间可以浪费了 人命关天
There's no time to waste. A life hangs in the balance.
为了挖掘出真♥相♥ 你愿意忍♥受什么?
What are you willing to endure to excavate the truth?
把手放在火焰上别动
Hold your hand over the flame,
你的通灵能力就会暂时恢复
and your psychic sight will be temporarily renewed.
但要小心
But beware.
如果你从火焰中抽出手掌
If you pull your palm from the flame,
你就会打断乌鸦的凝视 然后...
you will break the Raven's gaze, and...
你就将付出代价
there will be a price to pay.
星期三 你在哪里?
Wednesday, where are you?
星期三!
Wednesday!
我们必须要回去!
We have to go back!
你就将付出代价
There will be a price to pay.
不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
伊妮德?
Enid?
我到底怎么了?
What the hell happened to me?
我为什么盯着...
Why am I staring at...
我自己?
me?
因为某些原因 我们交换了身体
Because we've somehow swapped bodies.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们本来在墓地里 现在我们到了这里 现在是早上了
We were at the graveyard, and now we're here, and now it's morning.
这到底是怎么发生的?
How the hell did that happen?
你打断了乌鸦的凝视
You broke the Raven's gaze.
它现在开始耍阴招了
Now it's playing a dirty trick.
我们要怎么交换回来?
How do we swap back?
你总是觉得自己是在场最聪明的人
You always think you're the smartest person in the room.
你就自己想办法吧
I'll let you figure that one out.
星期三?
Wednesday?
你在和谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
显然是我 跟上现状
Obviously, it's me. Keep up.
好吧 不管你做了什么 你得解决它 现在就给我解决!
Okay, whatever you did, you need to fix it. Right frickin' now!
如果你不来找我 这一切都不会发生
None of this would've happened if you'd left me alone.
你真的怪在我身上吗?
You're seriously blaming me?
我觉得好冷 好不舒服
I feel so cold and uncomfortable.
这八成是就你的出厂设置
It's probably your factory setting.
- 我感觉又暖又湿 - 狼人很容易热
- And I'm warm and clammy. - Werewolves run hot.
我们是热血动物
We're hot-blooded creatures.
天啊!
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!
看着我的身体 因为你的情绪爆发而扭曲让我反胃
Watching my body contort to your emotional outbursts is making me queasy.
不能让别人看到我们这样 好吗?
Nobody can see us like this, okay?
我们就假装我们得了传染病
We'll pretend we have a contagious disease,
说我们需要隔离
and say we need to be quarantined.
你不能走出这扇门
You are not walking out this door.
我要回罗特伍德的坟墓去
I'm going back to Rotwood's grave.
星期三?
Wednesday?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
- 你会拿回你的身体的 - 发誓吗?
- You will get your body back. - Promise?
我们该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
我们绝对不能告诉任何人
We tell absolutely no one.
这必须是我们两个人的秘密
This must remain our secret.
你得离布鲁诺远点
You need to stay away from Bruno.
你必须不惜一切代价 避开我的家人 尤其是我母亲
And you must avoid my family at all costs. Especially my mother.
我们没问题的 对吧?
We got this, right?
我的意思是 表现得像星期三·亚当斯能有多难?
I mean, how hard is it to act like Wednesday Addams?
伊妮德!
Enid!
在这里 我们给你留了个位子
Over here. Saved you a seat.
来了 朋友们!
Coming, guys!
去买♥♥咖啡 一个人坐着
Get coffee. Sit alone.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
Hmm.
你的辫子超级美 伊莉丝
Your braids are fire, Elise.
那双鞋也太时髦了 索菲亚
And those shoes are a vibe, Sophia.
干得好 你个小疯子
Way to go, you little psycho.
我只是像往常一样 给你送上每天早上的咖啡
I was just delivering your morning coffee like I always do.
是吗?
You do?
我是说...
I mean...
对 当然
Right. Of course.
我还没找到艾萨克·奈特的学生档案
I haven't been able to locate Isaac Night's student files yet.
谁是艾萨克·奈特?
Who's Isaac Night?
普格斯利的僵尸
Pugsley's zombie.
废话!没错 这明显是极度缺乏咖♥啡♥因♥导致的
Duh! Right. I'm clearly suffering from extreme caffeine deprivation.
麻烦要个彩虹毛布奇诺 多加一点牛排酱
A rainbow furracino with an extra squirt of steak sauce, please.
我可以把我的订单 纹在你的额头上 如果有帮助的话
I can tattoo my order on your forehead if that would help.
我以为你对颜色过敏
I thought you were allergic to color.
我的意思是 我那么说只是为了
I mean, I just say that to keep up the whole
符合悲剧的孤独哥特女孩的审美人设
tragic loner, goth girl aesthetic.
回头见 或者永远不见
I'll catch you later. Or never.
伊妮德 等等 是我
Whoa, whoa. Enid, wait. It's me.
你说过你喜欢我的惊喜
You said you loved it when I surprised you.
再敢这么做 我就让你尝尝实实在在的痛苦
Try again and I'll treat you to some real pain and suffering.
这也太夸张了!
This is insane!
谁会真的对颜色过敏?
I was actually allergic to color.
星期三
Wednesday.
我现在不太方便说话
I kinda can't talk right now.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我上次见到你皮肤起这么多疹子
I haven't seen your skin break out like that
还是普格斯利 把你最喜欢的死亡面具内涂成了彩色
since Pugsley colored the inside of your favorite death mask.
我刚好有良方
Hmm. I have just the remedy.
Wow!
这面霜也太棒了
This cream is amazing.
- 里面有什么? - 蜂蜡、荨麻和灰
- What's in it? - Beeswax, stinging nettles, and ash.
灰?
Ash?
从火葬场的熔炉底部刮下来的
Scraped from the bottom of a crematorium furnace.
你外婆的美容秘诀之一
One of your grandmama's beauty secrets.
尽管它会让你的皮肤 呈现出那种美妙的尸体般的透亮感
Although it does give your skin that wonderful corpse-like glow.
好吧...
Well...
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
妈?
Mom?
这倒是头一遭
That's new.
你今天有点不一样 我从你的眼睛里能看得出来
Hmm. Something's different about you today. I can see it in your eyes.
你的精神好像变得愉悦了一些
It's like your spirit is lighter.
我只是想尝试用一点点热情
Well, I'm just trying to embrace my inevitable decay
拥抱我那不可避免的衰败
with a touch of enthusiasm.
你为什么没有吃暗影蘑菇药片?
Why didn't you take your umbra mushroom pills?
你知道如果少吃一天 你就会有发生过敏反应的风险
You know you run the risk of an allergic reaction if you skip a day.
对
Oh. Right.
我的处方药吃完了
My prescription ran out.
幸运的是 我去了药店 把你的续药拿来了
Well, luckily, I stopped by the apothecary and picked up your refill.
这样就可以消除干净了
This will clear it right up.
好的 再见
Got it. Bye.
既然你要重新开始
Since you're turning over a dead leaf...
也许你今晚 想来小屋参加家庭聚餐?
Perhaps you'd like to come for family dinner at the cottage tonight?
Oh.
今晚我不太行
Uh, tonight's not great for me.
普格斯利会来
Pugsley's coming over.
你父亲也会从城里赶来
And your father's up from the city,
你知道家庭聚餐总会让他心凉
and you know how much family dinners cool his heart.
我很想去 妈
I would love to come, Mom.
我是说 母亲
I mean, Mother.
但我不能去
But I can't.
多特校长刚刚发布了宵禁
Principal Dort just issued a curfew.
好吧 我已经跟他谈过了
Well, I've already spoken to him,
他今晚会给你和普格斯利发通行证
and he's given you and Pugsley a pass for tonight.
这是不是好极了?
Isn't that wonderful?
七点时路奇会来接你们
Lurch will pick you up at 7:00.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表