剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
你没事吧?
You okay?
你在厕所干了什么好事? - 不好意思,我快迟到了
What the hell'd you do in there? - Sorry, I'm gonna be late.
可以了,请进
Yeah. It's okay. Go on, go in.
刚才是什么状况?
What the hell was that?
(柳丘精神病院)
车程还好吗? - 很长
How was the drive? - It was long.
伊莎朵拉,真的很感谢你来帮忙
Thank you so much for doing this, Isadora. Really.
就在这
Just in here. - Oh.
各位注意
Everyone.
话说...
Hey, so, uh...
Uh...
我今晚本来是打算跟你们聊音乐
Tonight, I was going to talk to you about music,
但我来到这里之后 发现你们有架美丽的钢琴
but now that I'm here and I see you have this beautiful piano,
就改变主意,要为你们弹奏一曲
I'm going to play for you instead.
因为我相信音乐
Because I believe that music
能治愈医学无法触及的伤口
can heal the wounds medicine can't touch.
刘惕蕬,晚安,今晚吃什么好料?
Evening, Louise. What's on the menu tonight?
全都不是人吃的
Oh, nothing edible.
跟肥斯特说我会等他
Tell Fester I'll be waiting for him.
不到十秒
Less than ten seconds!
可能是我们家族的新纪录
That might be a family record.
乖一点
Play nice.
时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我们得找出刘易丝 - 好
We need to find Lois. - All right.
告诉费尔本医生她大错特错了
Tell Dr. Fairburn she is making a huge mistake.
她没错
No mistake.
她需要我
She needs me.
只有我能帮她了解海德的心理
I'm the only person alive who can help her understand the mind of a Hyde.
继续走
Keep moving.
Hey!
怎么了?
What's happening?
费尔本医生,僵尸脱逃了
Dr. Fairburn, the zombie is on the loose.
我授权启动四级安全协议
I'm authorizing a code four security protocol.
解决这玩意,手段不论
Take this thing down by any means necessary.
大家保持冷静
Everybody, stay calm.
我得把所有人疏散出去
I need to get everyone outside.
没事的,老葛,我会亲自护送你
It's okay, Gus. I'll escort you myself.
五、一、九、七、一
Five, one, nine, seven, one.
你怎么知道密♥码♥?
How'd you know the code?
有只爱说垃圾话的鹦鹉
Trash-talking parrot.
不要问,很可怕
Don't ask.
这里还真是惊喜连连
This place is full of surprises.
你看缩写
Look at the initials.
“留存异类融合实验”
"Long-term Outcast Integration Study."
原来留异实不是人名
Lois isn't a person.
而是一个秘密计划
It's a secret program.
那好像是派翠莎雷卡
I think that's Patricia Redcar.
那是朱利安梅尤哈斯
And that's Julian Meiojas.
我在讣闻看过他们的脸
I recognize them from their obituaries.
问题是他们都还没过世
Except neither is six feet under.
一定是被伪造死讯,留着做活体实验
Their deaths must have been faked so they could be kept as living experiments.
这就是高平担心泰勒可能会有的下场
This is what Galpin was afraid would happen to Tyler.
救我
Help me!
(务必谨慎,不得擅闯)
你好
Hello?
你是来杀我的吗?
Are you here to kill me?
那就别烦我
Then leave me alone.
看来你就是疯医生的新门面
So you are the new face of mad doctors.
你知道费尔本怪人 念起来没有科学怪人顺口吧
You do realize that Fairburn doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely as Frankenstein.
我做的事一点都不疯
There's nothing mad about what I'm doing.
费尔本是我的手下
Fairburn works for me.
我招募她来当这个机构的门面
I recruited her to be the public face of this institution
并延续我父亲的大业
and continue my father's work.
你是奥古斯都史东赫的女儿
You're Augustus Stonehurst's daughter.
所以你才知道奈落的秘密通道
That's how you knew about the secret passages at Nevermore.
你一定是走密道去伊阿古钟塔的鸟舍
You must've used them to visit your aviary in Iago Tower.
父亲在奈落的时光 为我留下了美好回忆
I have very fond memories of my father's time at Nevermore.
他热爱异类
He loved Outcasts.
跟证据显示的正好相反
Evidence to the contrary.
他想成为异类
He wanted to be one.
要是能萃取他们的能力 和糯米分享该有多好?
Imagine being able to extract their abilities and share it with Normies.
你是指抢夺和剥削吧
You mean steal them and exploit them.
这根本是企图抄袭 《拦截人魔岛》的山寨版
This is a basement bargain attempt at Dr. Moreau.
我不只是企图而已
I did more than just attempt.
我就是活生生的证据
I am living proof.
我天生是糯米
I was born a Normie,
多亏父亲的研究
and thanks to my father's work,
让我能任意指挥这些美丽的黑翅朋友
my beautiful black-winged friends obey my every whim.
拿自己的女儿做实验
Experimenting on his own daughter.
这也太变♥态♥了
That's twisted.
就连我这种变♥态♥都受不了
Even by my own sick standards.
是我自愿的
I volunteered!
父亲和我是队友
My father and I were a team.
他需要实验体
He needed a subject.
我想成为他的传世伟业
I wanted to be part of his legacy.
结果他疯了?
Until he lost his mind?
他想成为达文西,但身体无法承受
He wanted to be a DaVinci, but his body couldn't take it.
山不转路转,路不转人转罗
Well, if you can't bring Icarus to the sun, bring the sun to Icarus.
肥斯特,对吧?
Right, Fester?
这是怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
星期三的日常事
Wednesday happened.
我们得联络圣蒂亚戈警长
We need to call in Sheriff Santiago.
Oh!
别碰我!住手!走开!
Get off of me! Stop it! Get off!
虽然我很想看他们拔她羽毛 但我们该闪人了
As much as I wanna watch them pluck her feathers, we gotta vamoose.
别碰我!
Get off of me!
你先走
You go.
肥斯特叔叔,我欠你一个人情
I owe you one, Uncle Fester.
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我们刚刚第一次解放疯人院耶
We just liberated our first asylum!
我期待的就是这种日子
I live for days like this.
我要带你离开这里 你是哪种天使?
I'm going to get you out of here. - What kind of angel are you?
有仇必报的那种
An avenging one.
就说妈妈会救你离开这里吧
I told you Mama would get you out of here.
我绝对不可能抛弃你
I could never abandon you.
可惜我跟你不一样
Wish I could say the same.
就是你害我被关在这里
You're the reason I've been locked away in here.
你不是我的母亲
You're not my mother.
你是我的主人
You're my master.
还是我该强调...
Or should I say...
以前是
you were.
星期三阿达 你我都知道 她才是真正的敌人
Wednesday Addams! We both know that she's the real enemy.
她现在人就在这栋大楼里
She's here, in the building, right now.
命运给了我们解决她的第二次机会
Destiny has given us a second chance to take her out.
我会处理星期三
I'll take care of Wednesday.
不过要先等我处理完你
Right after I take care of you.
从来就只有我一个人爱你
I'm the only one who's ever loved you.
我释放了你真正的潜力
I unlocked your true potential.
确实
You did.
所以我要给你五秒钟逃命
That's why I'll give you a five-second head start.
跑吧
Run.
拜托,泰勒
Please, Tyler.
妈咪爱你
Mommy loves you.
在我利用过的女人中,你是我的最爱
Of all the women I've ever used, you're my favorite.
我们躲在这很安全
We'll be safe in here.
是谁?
Who's there?
滚出来
Show yourself.
你好啊
Hello...
老朋友
old friend.
快走
Go.
马上走
Now.
注意上面
Up top!
后退!
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表