剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
La última vez
Bésame mucho
耐心点,猴急鬼
Patience,corazón ardiente.
有人呼吸乡村空气后兴致勃勃哦
The country air made somebody frisky.
Oh-ho, ooh...
Ooh!
Oh!
你今晚如狼似虎
Oh, you are a tigress tonight.
还拿斧头助兴咧
Axe play...
我捡个肥皂
Let me get...
Oh! Whoa!
住手,吸噜,别碰我爸
No, Slurp! Not my dad!
...mucho
Que tengo miedo perderte Don't steal
Whoa.
Perderte...
让开
Let me through. Let me through.
这是怎么回事?
What happened?
Amor...
快!回帐篷!快跑!
Go! Get back in your tents! Run!
不好意思,宝贝女儿
I'm sorry, darling.
少年僵尸
Teenage zombies,
道貌岸然的童军教官
sanctimonious scout masters...
露营比我想像的还要野蛮
Camping is even more savage than I imagined.
看来大自然不会拉近人与人的距离
Turns out nature doesn't bring us together.
反而会让人分离
It rips us apart.
弱者遭吞噬
It devours the weak,
徒留强者踉跄前行
leaving the strong to stumble on.
被母亲打败
Defeated by my mother.
被夺走古蒂的书
Robbed of Goody's book.
耗尽灵力
Drained of my ability.
拯救依妮的任务毫无进展
I am no closer to saving Enid.
我暴露在窥伺已久的猎人眼前
I'm exposed to a predator that's always watching.
这人躲在众目睽睽之下
Hiding in plain sight.
等待合适的时机出击
Waiting for the right time to strike.
这场调查所剩时间不多
Time is running out on this investigation.
高平为何要追查过世异类?
Why was Galpin keeping track of deceased Outcasts?
刘易丝是何方神圣?
Who is Lois?
(刘易丝)
她和依妮即将死亡又有什么关联?
And how is she tied to Enid's impending death?
林中叉路分两途
Two roads diverge in the woods.
我选的那条足迹稀
I must take the road less travelled.
而那条路
And that road
通往柳丘
leads to Willow Hill.
费尔本医生,转院患者到了 我把人安置在3989号♥房♥
Dr. Fairburn, the transfer is here. I put them in 3989.
我要你加倍警戒
I want extra security on this one.
这个患者极其危险 至少已造成两起凶杀案
They're extremely dangerous. Responsible for at least two homicides.
我授权全天候监视
I'm authorizing 24-hour surveillance monitoring.
绝对不容任何风险
We can take absolutely no chances.
欢迎来到柳丘
Welcome to Willow Hill.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表