剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
I hear the voice of rage and ruin
每面镜子都有看不见的一面
Every mirror has a dark side.
派翠莎雷卡
Patricia Redcar.
(柳丘通告异类病患派翠莎雷卡 于4月23日逝世)
勃朗特维根
Bronte Wigan.
朱利安梅尤哈斯
Julian Meiojas.
这些全都是异类的讣闻
These are all Outcast obituaries.
有些人在15年前就过世了
Some died more than 15 years ago.
(2021年1月2日逝世)
全都是柳丘的病患
All Willow Hill patients.
“刘易丝”
"Lois."
如果是她在针对异类下手 下个受害的可能就是依妮
If she's the one targeting Outcasts, Enid could be her next victim.
只有古蒂的书能让我恢复灵能
Goody's book is the only way to get my ability back.
我试过好言相求了 该换换更尖锐的方式了
I've asked nicely. It's time to try something more pointed.
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise
The rise
Oh, there's a bad moon
On the rise
谢谢
Thank you.
阿达夫人,你的歌♥喉真动听
You have a beautiful voice, Mrs. Addams.
Oh.
我通常只在丧礼献唱
I usually only sing at funerals.
这是在开募款临时会议吗?
Oh! Is this an impromptu fundraising meeting?
不是
No.
但我有联♥系♥母亲了
But I did reach out to my mother.
Oh!
我知道她已经多年没乐捐了
Um, I know that she hasn't been an active donor for many years now.
你说服她重新考虑了吗?
Were you able to convince her to reconsider?
她没接我电♥话♥
She didn't take my call.
或许我们可以邀请她来校园走走
Well, perhaps we could invite her to campus.
见面三分情嘛
Face-to-face is always better.
听起来你们的关系一言难尽
It sounds like you have a complicated relationship.
她这个人简单明了
Oh, she's very uncomplicated.
她喜欢操弄一切,但我拒绝奉陪
She likes to manipulate every situation, and I refuse to play her game.
阿达夫人,看看四周 这就是奈落的存在意义
Well, look around you, Mrs. Addams. This is what Nevermore is about.
有没有可能请你放下歧见
You think you could maybe set aside your differences
主动求和?
and extend an olive branch?
妈妈一向只接受开战
Mama would only accept hemlock.
Hmm.
把狼崽关好之后
After we cage the pups,
我们要偷溜到湖边夜泳,要来吗?
we're gonna sneak down to the lake for a midnight swim. You in?
我们才分手多久?
How long have we been broken up?
我知道蛇发妖脑袋转得不快
I know that gorgons can be kind of slow,
但我大概只是不愿意相信
but I guess I just didn't want to believe it.
你说得对,阿贾
You're right, Ajax.
我应该在开学就告诉你我变心了
I should have told you when school started that my feelings had changed.
是我做错什么吗? - 不是
Was it something that I did? - No.
只是在暑假期间
Just, over the summer,
我发现我不是那个没安全感 以为自己永远无法融入的女生了
I realized I wasn't that insecure girl who thought she'd never fit in.
可是我喜欢那个女生
But I like that girl.
我知道
I know.
可是她狼化了,找到了自我
And she wolfed out. And found herself.
你一点前兆都没有
You never gave me a heads-up.
但愿你能先找我谈谈,不要...
I wish we could have just talked about it before you...
不要直接抛下我
before you moved on without me.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我没料到会和布鲁诺感情升温那么快
I just didn't expect things with Bruno to heat up so fast.
还记得尤利亚宝山那天吗?
You remember that day in Uriah's Heap?
看来松鼠和老鼠终究是无法在一起
I guess squirrels and rats can't work out after all.
我有点为那个蛇发妖难过
I kinda feel bad for that gorgon.
我也是 我们继续前进
Me too. - Let's move out.
星期三
Wednesday,
你错过了所有的营火活动
you missed all the campfire activities.
那我现在来时机正好
Then my timing is perfect.
你是来找我沟通的吗?
Are you here to talk?
我们家从来就不靠动口解决
We don't solve anything in this family with words.
而是动手解决
We do it with deeds.
大多都是来阴的
Most of them dirty.
例如你偷走古蒂的书
Case in point, your theft of Goody's book.
给你最后一次机会,把书还我
I'm giving you one last chance to return it to me.
你明知我办不到
You know I won't do that.
那你就让我别无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
我要跟你蒙眼决斗
I'm challenging you to aduelo-a-ciegas.
你要蒙眼拼刀?
You want to cross blades in a blind duel?
这种设局根本就是你嬷嬷的手法
I feel your grandmama's bony fingerprints all over this gambit.
我知道你们一直有在交流
I know you two have been talking.
她都用同样手法引我和奥菲莉雅互斗
She used to pit me against Ophelia in the same way.
这跟嬷嬷毫无关系
This has nothing to do with Grandmama.
而是因为你犯过界了
It has to do with you crossing boundaries.
我们今晚在满月之下决斗
We duel tonight, under the full moon.
你接受我的挑战吗?
Do you accept my challenge?
我的地雷小宝贝
There's my little landmine.
老公
Darling,
星期三和我要去树林里互砍
Wednesday and I are going to sword fight in the woods
解决我们的纠纷
and settle our differences.
那真是太好了
Music to my ears.
我要去乡村淋浴间冲澡罗
I'm going to shower in one of the rustic stalls.
祝你们决斗愉快
Have fun.
先拿下外♥围♥帐篷
Secure this outer perimeter of tents first.
用你们的高超绳结技术把异类绑起来
Tie up the Outcasts using your superior knotting skills.
报告教官
Sir,
我们觉得这样不太好
we don't think this is such a good idea.
毕竟他们赢得光明正大
They did win fair and square.
谁叫你思考的?动脑才会阵亡
Who the hell told you to think? That's how you get killed.
求生依靠的是服从命令
Your survival depends on following orders.
我的命令
My orders.
给我好好观察
Watch and observe.
重点是神出鬼没和出其不意
It's all about stealth and surprise.
出动...
Go! Go! Go!
你们几个跟我走
You boys are with me.
Hut, hut, hut...
吸噜出事了!
Slurp. - Slurp.
不愧是我儿子
That's my boy.
蒙眼决斗是阿达家的古老传统
El duelo-a-ciegas is a very old Addams tradition.
决斗结果将有绝对拘束力
The outcome of this duel shall be binding.
我很清楚后果
I'm aware of the consequences.
小手负责当见证人
Thing will be our witness.
我想说家丑不可外扬
I figured it's best to keep it within the family.
我同意
On that we agree.
先刺穿对方玻璃心的人胜出
Whoever pierces the other's glass heart first wins.
要是我赢
If I win,
你就要还我古蒂的书
you return Goody's book.
要是我赢
And if I win...
我就要把书烧掉
I will burn it.
你确定要决斗吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
我就知道应该告诉别人
I knew we should've told someone.
反正吸噜本来就只是你朋友
Slurp was more your friend anyway.
窝藏杀人僵尸绝对会让你们被退学
Harboring a murderous zombie will get both your butts expelled for sure.
你在这里做什么?
Ugh. - What are you doing here?
帮你姊处理次要杂务,证明我的能耐
Proving myself to your sister by handling her low-priority tasks.
像是保住你的命
Like keeping you alive.
我们得把吸噜找出来
We need to find Slurp.
才不要
No way.
我再也不碰僵尸了
I'm out of the zombie business.
别紧张,吸噜就没想过要吃我的脑子
Relax. Slurp never tried to eatmy brain.
因为空空的没有营养
Because that would be empty calories.
听着,我上次独自在树林面对怪物
Look, the last time I was alone with a monster in the woods,
结果就陷入昏迷了
I ended up in a coma.
少自吹自擂了
Stop bragging.
母亲,你的宝刀老了 我几乎都能听到嘎吱声了
You're getting rusty, Mother. I can practically hear you creak.
斗剑还在带小刀啊?
Still bringing a knife to a sword fight?
Mmm.
我的一身本领都是你教的
You taught me everything I know.
但我没把一身本领都教你
But I didn't teach you everythingI know.
Bésame
Bésame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表