剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
- 小东西呢? - 这故事就更复杂了
- Where's Thing? - Longer story.
我在路上告诉你 我们时间不多了!
I'll fill you in on the way. We haven't got much time!
星期三 我们来了!坚持住!
Wednesday, we're here! Hang on!
我能听到心跳 但很微弱
I hear a heartbeat, but it's weak.
我们无法及时把她挖出来
We aren't gonna get to her in time.
不
No, no, no.
我这样还不够强壮
I'm not strong enough like this.
你会无法变回来的
You won't be able to turn back.
你是阿尔法狼人
You're an Alpha.
我不能让她死
I can't let her die.
星期三 醒醒 醒醒啊!
Wednesday, wake up. Wake up!
拜托了
Please. Please.
我十分享受
I enjoyed that.
伊妮德?
Enid?
只有这样才能救你
It was the only way to save you.
去追踪她 马上!
Go track her. Now!
星期三!
Wednesday! Wednesday!
感谢神灵们
Thank the spirits.
或者是其中某一个
Or just one in particular.
如果再不抓紧时间 就没的可救了
If you don't hurry, you'll have nothing left to save.
普格斯利在哪里?
Where's Pugsley?
都还在这里
It's all still here.
很好
Good.
我们要怎么把这堆破东西复原?
How are we gonna put this junk back together?
我们做不到
We're not.
只能靠我
I am.
就算你从没告诉过我 关于小东西的真♥相♥
Even if you never told me the truth about Thing,
你为什么没告诉他?
why didn't you tell him?
因为有时候 真♥相♥还是埋在心里比较好
Because sometimes the truth is better left buried.
小东西没有任何艾萨克的记忆
Thing had no memory of Isaac.
艾萨克对你父亲做了那种事 为什么告诉小东西 增加它的负担?
After everything Isaac did to your father, why burden Thing with that knowledge?
我愿意相信艾萨克身上 残存的任何善意都传到了小东西身上
I like to think whatever trace of goodness was in Isaac somehow ended up in Thing.
只不过现在 他重新依附于艾萨克 要杀了你儿子
Except now he's reattached to Isaac, and he's about to kill your son.
疯子科学家 陈词滥调的配乐
Mad scientist, cliché soundtrack.
完美
Perfect.
亲爱的
Darling,
你打电♥话♥给警长
you call the sheriff.
这里就交给我们吧
Leave this to us.
宝贝 救回我们的孩子
Querida, save our boy.
艾萨克 你没事吧?
Isaac, are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
看好电源
Secure the power source.
为了这一刻 我已经等了30年
I've been waiting for this moment for 30 years.
做好准备
Get ready.
我们要把你的电池榨干
We're about to fry your battery.
是时候了 艾萨克
It's time, Isaac.
现在就动手
Do it now.
现在!
Now!
你答应过我的
You promised me.
等等!你在干什么?
Wait! What are you doing?
妈 我们是来救你的
Mom, we're here to save you.
对我来说已经太迟了 亲爱的
It's too late for me, sweetie.
现在是你的时间了
This is your time now.
我们可以救你 不用继续过这种生活
We can save you from this life.
给你一个新的开始
Give you a fresh start.
不 你们无权夺走我的力量!
No, no, you have no right to take my power from me!
爱你
Love you.
别这样 拜托了
Don't do this. Please.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
Mom!
你走主楼梯 我爬梯子
You take the main staircase. I'll take the ladder.
妈 拜托!
Mom, please!
妈妈!
Mom!
有人来了
We have company.
拜托 别这么做!
Please, don't do this!
杀了我
Kill me.
- 为什么? - 我打偏了
- Why? - I missed.
泰勒 不要!
Tyler, no!
泰勒 住手!
No!
艾萨克!
Isaac!
艾萨克!
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac.
没事的
It's okay.
星期三?
- Wednesday? - Shh.
我是你妈咪
It's your mommy.
在看完《惊魂记》之后 我还没有享受过类似的母子关系
I haven't enjoyed a mother-son relationship like this since Psycho.
泰勒?亲爱的?
Tyler? Honey?
宝贝...
Baby--
坚持住 普格斯利 坚持住
Hold on, Pugsley. Hold on.
艾萨克!
Isaac!
你拿走了一样属于我的东西
You have something that belongs to me.
快来!
Come on! Come on!
前进
Go.
前进!
Go, go, go!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
蒂什!
Tish!
帮帮我 来帮我抬一下
Help me. Help me with this.
看来你的预感终究没有成真
I guess your premonition didn't come true after all.
因为你
Because of you,
我失去了我唯一真心爱过的人
I lost the only person I ever truly loved.
艾萨克!
Isaac! Isaac!
都结束了
It's over.
放了我女儿吧
Let my daughter go.
对不起了 老朋友
Sorry, old friend.
现在 你们两个 将会知道真正的痛苦是什么感觉
Now you two will know what real pain feels like.
再走一步 我就折断她的脖子!
One more step, and I snap her neck!
小东西 我们知道你还在里面
Thing, we know you're still in there.
回到我们身边吧 小东西 我们爱你
Come back to us, Thing. We love you.
我们是你的家人!
We're your family!
这从来都不是你家的一部分
This was never part of your family.
这是我的一部分!
It's a part of me!
你打偏了!
You missed!
加油 小东西
Come on, Thing.
怎么回事?
What is happening?
不需要是天才也能看出来
- Ah! - Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
时间到了
Time's up.
欢迎回来 小东西
Welcome back, Thing.
现在知道你 是从真正的邪恶天才身上砍下来的
Knowing you were cut from the literal cloth of an evil genius,
我们这么合拍是有道理的
it makes sense why we're so compatible.
终于知道真♥相♥了 感觉如何?
How does it feel finally knowing the truth?
你无法控制过去 但未来掌握在你自己手中
That you can't control the past. But the future is in your own hand.
你会如何选择?
What's it going to be?
你发现了什么?
- What have you been able to figure out?
这是今天早上 野生动物实况摄像捕捉到的
- This was on a wildlife cam this morning.
那是伊妮德
That's Enid.
她在往北走
She was heading north,
离加拿大边境只剩八公里了
just five miles from the Canadian border.
卡普里呢?
What about Capri?
她能提供情报 告诉我们伊妮德要去哪里吗?
Was she able to provide intel that could tell us where Enid is going?
她失踪了
She's MIA.
可能是在寻找下一份工作吧
Probably on the hunt for her next job,
毕竟奈弗莫尔要关门大吉了
now that Nevermore is nevermore.
(弗朗索瓦丝·加尔平 挚爱的妻子和母亲)
(多诺万·加尔平 为杰里科服务35年)
你好 泰勒
Hello, Tyler.
不管你是谁 都给我走开
Whoever you are, just walk away.
我们都知道 你一个人在这里是生存不下去的
We both know you can't survive out here alone.
生存不了太久
Not for long.
但我可以救你
But I can save you.
是的 我受够了母亲和主人了
Yeah, I'm done with mothers and masters.
我既不想当母亲也不想当主人
I'm not interested in being either.
我提议的是...
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表