剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
我只用血签我的名字
I only sign my name in blood.
那正合我意
I would expect nothing less.
我从没说过会用我自己的血
I never said it was my own blood.
你们可以散了
You are done here.
快走吧
Shoo.
真令人不安
That was disturbing.
你最好习惯这种事
You better get used to it.
把学校从朝圣者恶魔手中 救回来之后 你可成了大人物
You're a big deal after the whole saving the school from the demon pilgrim thing.
为什么还会有人在乎?
Why does anyone still care?
你真不是什么争名逐利的人 对吧?
You're not much of a clout chaser, are you?
人气并不遵循物理定律
Popularity doesn't play by the laws of physics.
你越是排斥它 人气就越高
The harder you repel it, the harder it comes for you.
星期三·亚当斯!
Wednesday Addams!
Oh, oh, oh, oh!
很荣幸见到奈弗莫尔的救世主
It is an honor to meet the savior of Nevermore.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
巴里·多特 我是你的新校长
Barry Dort, your new principal.
Um…
你想要个贴纸吗?
Would you like a sticker?
除非你的贴纸上写着“不要复苏”
Only if you have one that says "do not resuscitate."
果然是大名鼎鼎的毒舌
There's that wicked tongue I've heard about.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我要恢复创校篝火会庆典
I am reinstating the Founder's Pyre ceremony.
这是异类悠久的传统
It's an old Outcast tradition.
大型篝火会 明天晚上举♥行♥
Big bonfire. Tomorrow night.
最棒的部分是 我希望由你来当我们的荣誉学生
And the best part is, I want you to be our student of honor.
我宁愿被烧死在火刑柱上
I'd rather be burned at the stake.
请考虑一下 我希望我们在这场斗争中成为盟友
Aw! Please consider it. I want us to be allies in this struggle.
什么斗争?
What struggle?
让奈弗莫尔回归光辉岁月
Returning Nevermore to its glory days.
我不想说死人的坏话
I hate to speak ill of the dead,
但这次 威姆斯真的捅了大娄子
but in this case, Weems really fudged up.
我也不想说死人的坏话
I don't like to speak ill of the dead either.
把活人当恶魔驱逐会更有趣
It's much more fun to demonize the living.
Yes!
(我们的英雄 我们爱你 星期三)
我们得在这里设置一些捕熊陷阱
We need to set better traps out here.
你好呀 室友 -伊妮德
Howdy, roomie. -Enid.
好了!所有人都出去 谢谢你们来帮忙
All right! Everyone out. Thanks for the help.
走吧 -早告诉你了!
Come on. -Told ya!
别给它施加太大的压力
Don't put too much pressure on it.
不要有压力 好的 知道了
No pressure. Right. Got it.
回头去狼人铁笼里再聊?
Catch up with you later at the lupin cages?
和其他人一起 -当然了 布鲁诺
With the others. -Absolutely, Bruno.
等不及了
Can't wait.
你的假期过得怎么样?
How was your vacay?
因为我度过了最棒的夏天
Because I had the best summer ever,
我迫不及待要告诉你一切了
and I've been dying to tell you all about it.
在你告诉我之后 我肯定会想要杀了你 所以…
I'm sure I'll want to kill you after you tell me, so…
我们都是赢家
we both win.
我就不赘述细节了 但是
Well, I'll spare you the details, but…
我给你买♥♥了礼物 在金门公园的狼人帕鲁扎节上买♥♥的
I did get you a gift at Lupinpalooza in Golden Gate Park.
别担心 不是脖套
Don't worry. It's not a snood.
看懂了吗?就像《贝奥武夫》?
Get it? LikeBeowulf?
我以为你会喜欢这个文学典故
I thought you'd love the literary reference.
糟糕的双关语 算是彻底糟蹋了这首史诗
Nothing like a bad pun to throw dirt on the coffin of epic poetry.
我也在暑期旅行中给你准备了礼物
I got you a gift as well. From my summer travels.
Uh… Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 这的确有点瘆人 但她的卷发特别柔软
I mean, it is a little creepy, but, um, the curls are super soft.
是用真人头发做的
It's made from real human hair.
Hmm.
我今年有好多目标
I just have so many goals this year.
我想确保自己 在狼群中的位置 成为舞蹈团队长
I wanna secure my place in the pack,
还想要最终加入夜影
become dance troupe captain, and finally join the Nightshades.
你呢?
What about you?
回避人群 专心写我的致命毒蛇神探的新小说
Avoid people and work on my new Viper de la Muerte novel.
听起来不像有什么个人成长
Doesn't sound like much of a personal evolution.
我不成长 我作茧自缚
I don't evolve. I cocoon.
说到你的小说 那个出版社感兴趣吗?
Speaking of your novel, was that publisher interested?
我称之为 被成千上万个修改意见折磨致死
I call it death by a thousand notes.
Ooh…
这个看起来只是个错别字
This one here just looks like a typo.
不 这是古英语中“肢解”的拼法
It's not. That's the Old English spelling for dismemberment.
这本小说耗费了我两年的心血
This novel was two years of my life.
我一个字都不会改的 除非把它从我冰冷的尸体上扒下来
They'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands before I change a single word.
最好别再是那些 想找我签名的捣蛋鬼了
That better not be any more brattish autograph hounds.
真的很烦人 我们真的需要设定一些界限
Tell me about it. We seriously need to set some boundaries.
我们在学生休息室 张贴一下签名开放时间吧
Let's post hours to sign stuff in the student lounge.
你好 星期三 你的暑假还好吗?
Hi, Wednesday. How was your summer?
我剥了一个连环杀手的头皮
I scalped a serial killer.
嗯
Huh.
伊妮德在吗?
Is, uh… Is Enid around?
她之前和狼群一起离开了
She left earlier with the pack.
我威胁他们说 如果不离开 我就给他们做绝育
I threatened to neuter them if they didn't get out.
你介意把这个给她吗?
Well, would you mind giving her this?
谢谢你给我打掩护
Thanks for covering.
我知道你唯一比颜色更讨厌的东西 就是感情戏码
I know the only thing you hate more than color is relationship drama.
马基雅维利曾说过 友谊就是看着一个人一点点陷入苦难
Machiavelli once said that friendship is watching a person's slow drip of miseries
还觉得自己很荣幸 能在他们最黯淡的时刻陪伴左右
and feeling honored to be present for their most dismal moments.
你是想说…
Does that mean…
25个字以内 说吧
In 25 words or less. Go.
我已经不确定我对阿贾克斯的感情了
I'm not sure how I feel about Ajax anymore.
他又温柔又可爱
He's sweet and cute,
但他爱着的 依然是以前的我 而我已经变了
but he's still in love with the old me, and I've changed.
你瞧 刚好25个字
Hey, look at that. Exactly 25 words.
跟他谈一下 和他分手吧
Talk to him and get it over with.
如果我这么做的话 那就会像是一支利箭穿过他的…
If I do that, then it'll be like an arrow through his--
见鬼!
Holy crap!
“欢迎回来 星期三 我还在盯着你呢”
"Welcome back, Wednesday. I'm still watching."
等等 你有跟踪狂? -别嫉妒我
Wait. You have a stalker? -Don't be jealous.
我没看到这个跟踪狂
I didn't see the stalker.
你脸上有点东西
You've got a little something.
没事
It's nothing.
卡利班宿舍
Caliban Hall.
我以前的地盘
My old stomping ground.
嗨 普格斯利 我是…
Hi, Pugsley. I'm--
Ah!
带电 很酷
Electricity. Cool.
你一定是珍妮特吧
And you must be Janet.
星期三说了很多关于你的事
Wednesday told us all about you.
卡利班 那是我放上去的
Caliban. I put that up.
苏和我不确定 是否想让尤金再回奈弗莫尔来
Sue and I weren't sure we wanted Eugene to come back to Nevermore.
但他坚持要回来
But he insisted.
我确实帮忙拯救了学校
I did help save the school.
我还记得那天
I remember that day.
被海德开肠破肚是什么感觉?
What was it like getting gutted by a Hyde?
我晚上有时还是会尖叫着醒来
I still wake up screaming sometimes.
哇
Whoa.
那也…太棒了!
That's… awesome!
我们让孩子们单独聊一会儿吧
Why don't we give the boys some space?
路奇会把你的行李拿上来
Lurch will be up with your things.
我们楼下见
And we'll see you downstairs.
记住了 孩子们
Remember, boys,
你们在这里交到的朋友 会是你们一辈子的兄弟
the friends you make here will be your brothers for life.
你们会为对方杀人
You'll kill for each other,
并提供不在场证明
and provide alibis.
Hmm.
这些虫子是怎么回事?
What's with the bugs?
一开始 我只能控制蜜蜂
At first, I could only control bees,
但最近 我也可以控制其他昆虫了
but lately I've been able to control other insects too.
看好了
Watch this.
它们真是…美味多汁
They're so… juicy.
非常适合在深夜当夜宵
Perfect for late-night munchies.
它们是宠物 不是零食
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表