剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
嘶噜怪的事我对你撒了谎
I lied to you about Slurp.
我在朝圣者世界 见过他 我把他给放走了
I saw him at Pilgrim World, and I let him go.
我真的很抱歉 爸爸
I'm really sorry, Pop.
那给我用拉伸刑架还是铁处♥女♥刑具?
So, um... do I get the rack or iron maiden?
我们抛硬币决定
We'll flip for it.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
失陪了
Please excuse us.
两位女士请好好享用晚餐
You ladies enjoy dinner.
早些时候 我在罗莎琳·罗特伍德的 秘密招魂室里发现了伊妮德
Earlier, I caught Enid in Rosaline Rotwood's secret seance chamber.
你知道她为什么在那里窥探吗?
Any idea why she was snooping?
我其实不知道
None, actually.
Hmm.
我看到了你眼中的困惑
I see that bewildered look in your eyes.
和我今早留意到的一模一样
It's the same look I noticed this morning.
现在说得通了
And now it makes sense.
你对于恢复你能力的执念
Your obsession for getting your ability back
终于让你失去了理智
has finally made you lose your mind.
什么?
What?
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我会让路奇把客房♥整理出来
I will have Lurch make up the guest room.
不用 真的没那个必要
No, that... that... that really isn't necessary.
我又感知到你的存在了 现身吧
I sense your presence again. Show yourself.
我坚决要求
I demand it.
你还是像十年级时一样 专横到令人难以忍♥受
You're still as insufferably bossy as you were in 10th grade.
拉丽莎?
Larissa?
拉丽莎是谁?
- Who's Larissa? - Shh!
魔蒂夏 很高兴见到你
Morticia, it's good to see you.
- 我刚刚想起来 我... - 坐下
Oh, I just remembered. I-- Sit down.
我是星期三新的灵魂向导
I am Wednesday's new spirit guide.
等等
Wait.
如果你是她的向导 为什么她看不到你?
If you're her guide, why can't she see you?
在你亲爱的母亲的建议下
At your beloved mother's suggestion,
星期三在罗莎琳·罗特伍德的墓碑上
Wednesday attempted to gain temporary second sight
尝试了暂时恢复通灵能力
at Rosaline Rotwood's headstone.
所以她才派了伊妮德
That's why she dispatched Enid to search for answers
去罗特伍德的招魂室里寻找答案
in Rotwood's seance chamber.
只不过那不是伊妮德
Except that wasn't Enid.
那是星期三
It was Wednesday.
伊妮德?
Enid?
里面是你吗?
Is that you in there?
星期三在哪里?
Where's Wednesday?
她被关在了狼人铁笼里 要关到早上
Locked in the Lupin cages until the morning.
那就太晚了
It'll be too late.
她们必须要在黎明前纠正这件事
They only have until dawn to set this right.
我们帮不了她们 魔蒂夏
We can't help them, Morticia.
她们必须自救
They have to save themselves.
亚当斯太太 我...
Mrs. Addams, I--
你必须把星期三放出来 在黎明前和她一起解决问题
You must free Wednesday and fix this together before dawn.
这是你们唯一的机会
That's your only chance.
希望我开会没有迟到
I hope I'm not late for the meeting.
你好 教授
Hello, Professor.
你不认识你的明星学生了吗?
Don't you recognize your star student?
不可能
It can't be.
艾萨克·奈特失踪了
Isaac Night disappeared
30年前就失踪了
30 years ago.
更正一下 教授 我30年前死了
Correction, Professor. I died 30 years ago.
永远不要低估科学的力量
Never underestimate the power of science.
这不是你告诉我的吗?
Isn't that what you told me?
这跟科学无关
Science has nothing to do with it.
你是个扭曲自然的人
You're a perversion of nature.
罐子里会说话的脑袋还有脸说这话
Says the talking head in a jar.
但你现在还活着...
But you're only alive...
都是因为我
because of me.
我的发明让你多苟延残喘了30年
My invention has given you 30 years of borrowed time.
现在 我要来收债了
And now I've come to collect.
艾萨克!不要!
Isaac! Don't!
不!住手!
No! Stop!
艾萨克!
Isaac!
别担心 教授
Don't worry, Professor.
这么好的头脑 我不会白白浪费的
I wouldn't let such a great mind go to waste.
Mmm.
那是什么?
What is that?
柳山精神病院的机器要用的电源
A power source for the machine at Willow Hill.
因为他们整个电气系统被烧毁了
Since their whole electrical system was fried.
泰勒
Tyler.
去外面看看
Check outside.
还好吗?
Okay?
- 没什么 - 好的
- It's nothing. - Okay.
安全带
Seat belts.
泰勒
Tyler.
(狼人铁笼 只许狼人入内 违反者自担伤亡风险)
(保持冷静 不要变身)
你的小鬼头告诉我 你在灵视中看到了我的死亡
Your little creeper told me about your vision of my death.
多谢你的信任
Thanks for the trust.
我也知道了如果我们在黎明前 不交换回来
I also know that if we don't switch back by dawn,
我们两个都会死
we're both going to die.
我才不要以这副身躯下线
And I am not checking out looking like this.
星期三... 我知道我们现在不是朋友
Wednesday... I know we currently aren't friends,
但我找到他们了
but I found them.
找到了泰勒·加尔平和艾萨克·奈特
I found Tyler Galpin and Isaac Night.
我借鉴了你调查时会用的方式
I took a leaf out of your detecting playbook.
我目前躲在他们的车尾箱里 旁边还有一具死得...
I'm currently hiding in their trunk along with a very...
非常彻底的尸体
very dead body.
至少还有人在专注完成任务
At least somebody stayed on task.
艾格尼丝 你疯了吗?快逃出去!
Agnes, are you insane? Get the hell out of there!
不
No.
已经太晚了
It's too late.
我现在跟你们分享我的位置
Sharing my location with you now.
- 他们要去柳山精神病院 - 但我们得先交换回来
- They're headed to Willow Hill. - We need to switch back.
在我们救出艾格尼丝 干掉加尔平一家之后
After we save Agnes and take down the Galpins.
我终于可以实现我对你的承诺了
I can finally keep that promise I made to you.
把你从这个可怕的诅咒中解救出来
- Hmm. - To free you from this horrible curse.
Here.
- 在操作期间 我们必须把你固定住 - 对
- We have to secure you for the procedure. - Yeah.
你觉得做海德是诅咒吗?
You think being a Hyde is a curse?
这是我这辈子最自♥由♥的感觉
It's the most free I've ever felt.
所谓的自♥由♥是有代价的
That so-called freedom comes at a price.
每一次变身都需要承担人的代价
Every transformation has a human cost.
直到它最终夺走你的生命
Until it finally steals your life.
我设计了这台机器来移除异类的能力
I designed this machine to remove Outcast abilities.
如果我能把你母亲海德的部分移除
If I can take away your mother's Hyde side,
我就可以阻止她的死亡
I can stop her from dying.
(伊妮德 艾格妮丝 快离开!我们来了!)
这里还有个人
Someone else is here.
Uh...
这个窥探的小鬼是星期三的一个朋友
Little snoop is one of Wednesday's friends.
你要我怎么处置她?
What do you want me to do with her?
把她关进牢房♥里
Put her in a cell.
等我完成之后 我需要吃点心
I'll need a snack once I'm done.
这边 实验室就在那扇门后面
This way! The lab is through that door.
Ah!
不要拘束
Make yourself at home.
我们之后 再去对付那个奈弗莫尔的小鬼
We can deal with that Nevermore brat later.
准备好了吗 弗朗索瓦丝?
Ready, Francoise?
星期三!
Wednesday!
看看谁来了
Look who showed up.
可别忘了我
Don't forget about me.
放开她! 没有满月可以救你...
- Leave her alone! - No full moon to save you--
星期三?
Wednesday?
你需要冷静 不然你会变身狼人的
You need to calm down or you're gonna wolf out.
太晚了 快出去!
Too late. Get out!
星期三
Wednesday.
泰勒 不要!
Tyler, no!
星期三?
Wednesday? Wednesday!
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表