剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
(柳丘)
(费尔本医生)
请进
Come in!
Hmm.
Hmm.
我看过你的书
I've read your book.
《解读异类心理》
Unlocking the Outcast Mind.
在我调♥教♥泰勒时派上不少用场
It came in very handy when I was grooming Tyler.
请恕我再版时不引用这句话
You'll forgive me if I don't use that as a pull quote in the next edition.
我想说把你们分开 能降低你对他的心理控制力
I thought keeping you two apart would diminish your emotional hold over him.
结果没有,对吧?
But it hasn't, has it?
现在你要我教你如何解放我的小怪物
And now you want me to tell you how to unlock my little monster.
我想知道你对泰勒做了什么 这样我才能开始帮助他康复
I want to know what you did to Tyler, so that I can rehabilitate him.
康复?
Rehabilitate?
这里干的是那种事吗?
Is that what you do here?
我听到不少耳语说
I had always heard whispers that Willow Hill performed
柳丘在用异类做秘密实验
secret experiments on the Outcasts.
我们还在地下室解剖外星人呢
We also do alien autopsies in the basement.
你到底愿不愿意帮我?
Now, are you willing to help me or not?
除非你同意让我永久转移到这里
Only if you'll agree to have me transferred here permanently,
转院治疗,而不是移监关押
as a patient, and not a prisoner.
那得交由陪审团决定
That will be for a jury to decide.
很遗憾我们无法达成共识
I'm sorry we couldn't make this work.
我只好找个侵入性更强的方式 来解放泰勒了
I'll have to find a more invasive method to unlock Tyler.
安排押送她回北州立监狱
Arrange her transfer back to Northern State Correctional.
请注记我建议人犯在候审期间
And please note that I recommend the prisoner be placed
应该要单独监禁
in solitary confinement until her trial.
是,医生
Yes, Doctor. - Ugh.
知道了啦,我愿意帮忙
You've made your point. I'm willing to help.
我只要求...
All I ask is that...
让我见泰勒,面对面
...you let me see Tyler, face-to-face.
一次就好
Just once.
拜托
Please.
泰勒
Tyler.
没事了
It's okay.
妈妈来了
Mama's here.
看看他们都把你折磨成什么样了
Look at what they've done to you.
我知道,宝贝
Oh, I know, baby.
我也很想你
I missed you too.
我一直梦想着这一刻
I've been dreaming about this moment.
别按电击,会电死她的
Don't hit the shock collar. It'll kill her.
别激动,宝贝
Easy... Easy, sweetie.
我知道你很生气
I know you're upset.
先把妈咪放下
Just put Mommy down.
我保证会把你救出去
I promise I'll get you out of here.
《星期三》
刺♥激♥感官效果最好的就属骨灰坛了
Nothing stirs the senses like a funerary urn.
唯一该被葬在这个垃圾堆的是管♥理♥员♥
The only people who deserve to be buried in this dump are the maintenance staff.
嬷嬷
Grandmama,
你来啦
you're here.
外孙女打电♥话♥来挖竞争对手的丑闻?
My granddaughter calls up for dirt on a competitor?
你根本是在激我出现
You practically dared me to show up.
我知道你周末还是会上班
I knew you'd be working weekends.
死神从不放假,所以我也一样
Death never takes a holiday, so neither do I.
为何对这个派翠莎雷卡有兴趣?
Why are you interested in this Patricia Redcar?
她跟我正在做的调查有关
She's part of my ongoing investigation.
你看,我找到这些讣闻
Look. I found all of these obituaries.
全都是异类,都是柳丘病患
All Outcasts, all patients at Willow Hill.
全都被火化并葬在这里
They're all cremated and buried here.
这跟你又有什么关系?
What does this have to do with you?
我预视到室友死亡 这一切冥冥之中有所关联
I saw a vision of my roommate's death. Somehow it's all connected.
请帮我转交名片
Please give her my card.
所有葬仪和棺材都有亲友价
I offer a friends and family discount on all funerals and caskets.
我要是能恢复灵能 早就解决这个问题了
If I had my psychic ability back, I would have solved this already.
而且妈打算烧掉古蒂的书
My mom's going to burn Goody's book.
覆骨灰难收,哭也没用
No crying over spilled ashes.
你也知道我对感情的看法
You know what I say about feelings.
深埋起来,让自己慢慢被侵蚀
Bury them deep inside and allow them to slowly eat away at you.
诀窍是手腕要巧
It's all in the wrist.
Ah.
粗制滥造,都结块了
Shoddy work, I must say. Lumpy.
还真怪
Hmm. That's odd.
来,照我教你的做
Here, just like I taught you.
泛着一股鹿味
Overtones of deer.
淡淡的松鼠味和浣熊味
Hints of squirrel and raccoon.
还带有西施犬的尾韵
And a subtle finish of Shih Tzu.
非常好
Very good.
少了什么?
What's missing?
人类
Human.
我的证据!
My evidence!
在坟墓间狂奔总能让人活力充沛
A good run through the tombstones always makes you feel alive.
那只乌鸦是要引你进死亡陷阱吗?
Was that crow luring you into a murderous trap?
瓦斯和我打了赌
Varicose and I had wagers.
控制它们的鸟人偷走了我所有证据
The Avian that controls them just stole all my evidence.
我打笼惊鸟了
I've rattled their birdcage.
越来越扑朔迷离了,接下来呢?
The plot thickens. What's next?
我要你买♥♥下这座墓地 查出是谁授权火化的
Buy this cemetery and find out who authorized those cremations.
我为何要做这么鲁莽的事?
Why would I do something so rash?
只要你跟妈说你成功要我继承家业
Once you tell my mother you're finally getting me into the family business,
她的童年不安全感就会蜂涌而出
all her childhood insecurities will come bubbling to the surface.
这招漂亮,亲爱的
Well played, my dear.
你真的很懂怎么打动我的死灰心肠
You know exactly how to worm your way into my cold, desiccated heart.
讣闻通常是结局
Usually an obituary is the end of the story...
不该开启一段更诡异的故事
...not the beginning of an even stranger one.
是谁伪造那些病患的死讯?
Who faked those patients' deaths?
刘易丝是谁?
Who is Lois?
这些跟依妮即将死去又有什么关联?
And how was all of this connected to Enid's impending death?
我越早找到答案
The sooner I get answers,
就能越早拯救依妮...
the sooner I can save Enid...
星期三!
Wednesday!
我现在正想杀掉她
...who I currently want to murder.
你没看到门上的发圈吗?
Didn't you see the scrunchie on the door?
那算是“请勿打扰”的通用暗号♥
That's kind of universal code for "do not disturb."
你也知道我用钉枪绝不手软
You know I'm not above using a nail gun.
你躲在这多久了? 差不多是从...
How long have you been here? - Somewhere between...
到...
and...
我都心灵受创了
I'm definitely scarred.
我们走啦 - 小变♥态♥,别进我房♥间
Let's go. - Stay out of my room, you little creep.
你丑二了
That was strike two.
我只是想帮你处理日常琐事
I was trying to take mundane tasks off your plate
你就能专心办案
so you can focus on the case.
例如帮你收信
Like picking up your mail.
出版社来信,想说你会想尽快拿到
Got a letter from your publisher. Figured you'd want it ASAP.
“致阿达小姐:我们都爱毒蛇...”
"Dear Miss Addams, we all love Viper..." Dah-duh-dah-duh-dah...
“跟你合作难如登天...”
"You're incredibly difficult to work with..." Blah-blah-blah...
“坚持拒绝编辑与修订...”
"Adamant refusal to engage in the editing and rewriting process..."
Dah-duh-dah-dah-dah.
“敝社只好痛失你这位作家” “请寻求专业帮助”
"Regrettably, I must drop you as a writer. Please seek help."
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
何必遗憾? 我宁愿小说没人看,也不要妥协
Why? I'd rather no one read my novel than make a compromise.
既然调查被鸟人摸透
Now that this Avian is aware of our investigation,
我们时间不多
we don't have much time.
所有答案都藏在柳丘疯人院
All of our answers are in the Willow Hill asylum.
我正好认识一个疯子能帮我弄到答案
And I know just the lunatic to get them for me.
有人吗?
Hello?
找我吗?
You rang?
谢谢你临时赶来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
只要我最爱的侄女有需要
For my favorite niece,
我总是不传就到
I'm always a lurk away.
我要你潜入柳丘
I need you to get into Willow Hill.
我上次潜入那里是帮你妈
Last time I did that was for your mother.
她要我去探望她妹
She wanted me to check on her sister.
奥菲莉雅阿姨关在那?什么时候?
Aunt Ophelia was in there? When?
几年前,但我入院时她已经逃了
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表