剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
也不太卫生
Or a sanitary one.
我们得告诉别人,以免被他吃掉
We need to tell someone before he eats us.
不会啦
He won't.
而且他没脑子
Besides, he's got no brain.
也就是说他跟鼻涕虫一样无害
Which means he's as harmless as a slug.
不过他倒是很饿
He is hungry, though.
吃蜂蜜怎么样?
What about honey?
蜂蜜是天然的完美食物
It's nature's perfect food.
富含抗氧化剂、抗菌剂,低升糖指数
Uh, antioxidant, antibacterial, low glycemic index.
看吧,他喜欢
See? He likes it.
我要叫他“吸噜”
I think I'm going to call him Slurp.
我的灵能最近不知道怎么了
I don't know what's been happening with my psychic ability lately.
古蒂的书里一定有解答
There must be an answer in Goody's book.
我上次幻视预知依妮被我害死
In my last vision, Enid dies and it's all my fault.
跟那些鸟似乎有某种关联
Somehow it's connected to those birds.
这件事不能让第三人知道
No one else can know about this.
尤其是依妮 她太脆弱 无法面对自己厄运逼近
Especially Enid. She's far too fragile to face her own impending doom.
依妮?
Enid?
依妮!
Enid!
小手 去找人帮忙
Thing, get help!
Mmm.
血橙酱,我的最爱
Blood and orange jam. My favorite.
骗到你了!整人节快乐!
Got ya! Happy Prank Day!
整人节?
Prank Day?
那是奈落每年的传统活动
It's an annual Nevermore tradition.
去年举办时你还没入学
You hadn't arrived last year when we did it.
看到你以为我死掉时露出的表情
The look on your face when you thought I was dead,
就算死了也甘愿
that was priceless.
这份回忆我会带下黄泉好好珍惜
I'll carry that memory to my grave.
小心你会提早下去报到
You might end up there sooner than you think.
我只是要回敬你在我坐垫上放假眼球
I was just getting you back for that fake eyeball on my pillow.
什么假眼球?
What fake eyeball?
这种爱挑剔的蓝色死鱼眼 放到哪我都认得出来
I'd recognize this judgmental, beady blue-eye stare anywhere.
好逼真
Ugh, it's so real looking.
你从哪弄来的?
Where'd you get it?
一定是小鸟送来的
A little birdie must have dropped it off.
要谈谈昨晚营火发生的事吗?
Are we going to talk about what happened last night at the pyre?
我差点被你昏迷又流黑泪吓死
You freaked me out with the fainting spell and black tears.
我没事
I'm fine.
你要是真的没事,就不用老蛆抬你了
If you were, Lurch wouldn't have had to carry you out of there.
就讨厌成为瞩目焦点的人来说
For someone who hates being the center of attention,
你还真有吸引目光上身的怪癖
you have a weird habit of attracting it.
我倒宁愿麻疯上身
I'd rather attract leprosy.
我知道受欢迎是犯了星期三的大忌
I know that being popular goes against everything Wednesday-core,
但我们这些也有出力拯救学院的人
but for the rest of us who also helped save the school,
倒觉得那是一丝曙光
it is a nice silver lining.
那就把我当乌云吧
Then consider me your dark cloud.
没问题
Always.
(三则新讯息)
(星期三,我看着你,休想忽视我)
跟踪你的变♥态♥好像回来了 而且这个人还知道我的手♥机♥号♥码
Um, I think your stalker's back, and they somehow have my cell number.
回拨
Call that number back.
我是唐纳文高平,请在哔声后留言
Hey, it's Donovan Galpin. Leave it at the beep.
高平为何要传跟踪你的照片给我?
Why is Galpin stalking you on my phone?
而且你为什么会在他家?
And why were you at his house?
不是高平传的,他昨晚被杀了
This isn't Galpin. He was murdered.
一定是凶手传的 - 什么?
This must be his killer. - What?
你是在整我吗?
Are you pranking me now?
这个学年才刚过两天
I cannot believe it's only day two of the school year,
你就已经卷进血腥命案了
and you already involved yourself in some grisly murder case.
你说不定被诅咒了
Maybe you're cursed.
我是很同情高平啦 但我跟他根本没那么熟
I feel really bad about Galpin, but I didn't even know him that well.
所以拜托你行行好,别拖我下水
If you could leave me out of this, that would be great.
现在是我的享乐自♥由♥时代
This is my fun and freedom era.
我已经宣誓这学期不碰尸体了
I've sworn off all dead bodies this semester.
所以你才该跟小手待在宿舍 等我把事情查清楚
This is why you should stay in the dorm with Thing until I figure this out.
被杀人魔跟踪的是你 我可是有利齿跟利爪的,记得吗?
You're the one being stalked by a killer. I have sharp teeth and claws, remember?
而且我下午要上第一堂驾训课
Also, I have my first driver's ed lesson this afternoon.
你在学开车?
You're learning to drive?
不是每个人都有司机好吗?
Not all of us have chauffeurs.
待在这,研究古蒂的书
Stay here. Study Goody's book.
寻找跟恢复灵能有关的资料
Look for anything about regaining abilities.
(整人节快乐)
Girl, you really got me goin'
(八卦咖啡店)
You got me So I don't know what I'm doin'
Yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
Yeah, you really got me now
Hey!
快看她的脸
Look at her face!
Oh yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
You really got me Don't steal
知道伤心有什么特效药吗?
You know the best medicine for a broken heart?
整人节复仇
Prank Day revenge,
我私人赞助这罐飞行吸血鬼
courtesy of my very own flying bloodsuckers.
苏门答腊虎蚤
Sumatran Tiger Fleas.
You got me so I can't sleep at night
You really got me now
Bruno!
谢谢你们
Hey. Thanks, guys.
还有...
Hey, and, uh...
整人节快乐
Happy Prank Day.
Whoa! Whoa!
You got me so I can't sleep at night You really got me, you really got me
Ah!
欧洛夫,你看
Look at that, Orloff.
很耀眼吧?
Isn't it glorious?
纯正的异类精神
Oh, unadulterated Outcast spirit!
令人神清气爽
Makes my soul sing.
我憎恨整人节
I detest Prank Day.
去年有人拿鳗鱼塞进我的罐子
Last year, someone put eels in my jar.
是星期三耶
It's Wednesday.
阿达同学,我不得不说
Oh, I must say, Ms. Addams,
你真的很懂哗众取宠
you certainly know how to play to a crowd.
烧掉画像那招让我措手不及
Burning the portrait totally caught me off guard.
我以为你会觉得大逆不道
I assumed you'd be humiliated.
你在开玩笑吗?我超爱的
Are you kidding me? I loved it.
叛逆正是我们异类的本色
Acts of defiance are what make us Outcasts.
欧洛夫博士,你说是吧?
Right, Dr. Orloff?
先让我问一件小事再走
One quick question before you go.
你知道有哪个师生能控制鸟类吗?
Are you aware of any student or member of staff who can control birds?
你是指鸟人?
You mean an Avian?
问这做什么?
Why do you ask?
我在做专题研究少数异类
I'm working on a project about underrepresented Outcasts.
上次有鸟人入学已经至少是...
We haven't had an Avian enrolled for at least...
十年前了
ten years.
那就祝你研究开心罗
Well, have fun.
(朽木小屋)
我喜欢你的布置
I love what you've done with the place.
谢谢称赞
Thank you.
那些是哪找来的?
Where did you find those?
那是高魔子的瓦斯科叔叔 在秘鲁热带雨林探险得到的
From an expedition Gomez's Uncle Vasco led in the Peruvian rainforest.
左边那个就是瓦斯科叔叔
That's Uncle Vasco on the left.
就是要有家人点缀才有家的感觉
Nothing like family to make a house feel like a home.
老蛆,谢谢
Thank you, Lurch.
你接下盛会主席职位 让朵特院长喜出望外
Principal Dort was so excited you accepted the gala chair,
要我把这个直接送来给你
he wanted me to bring these straight over.
这是金主人选名单
It's a list of potential donors.
想也知道我女儿不乐见我待下来
Needless to say, my daughter is not happy that I'm staying.
但真的有能让星期三快乐的事吗?
Well, is Wednesday ever happy about anything?
Mmm.
有那么关心她的妈妈是她好运
No, she's lucky to have a mom who's so concerned about her.
你跟母亲关系不亲吗?
You and your mother aren't close?
我们今年暑假一起过
We spent time together this summer, um...
替她做的所有决定擦屁♥股♥
digging out from under all her decisions.
Hmm.
这可能是我们冥冥中走到一起的原因
Perhaps that's why the spirits have brought us together.
我懂那种需要证明自己的渴望
I understand that need to prove yourself,
尤其是面对状况复杂的母亲
especially with a complicated mother.
我一直都很崇拜令堂
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表