剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
who Tyler gutted like a freshly caught trout,
我需要做个了结
I need closure.
我几个月前就向法♥院♥批准了你的请求
I granted your request with the court weeks ago,
所以我知道你迟早会出现
so I knew you'd show your face sooner or later.
我猜你挑今天是因为唐纳文高平被杀
I'm guessing you chose today because of Donovan Galpin's murder.
泰勒听到消息了吗?
Has Tyler heard the news?
我发现泰勒是心机重又不配合的患者
Tyler has proven to be a particularly manipulative and uncooperative patient.
当然,我从没和海德打过交道
Of course, I've never dealt with a Hyde before,
所以这是未知领域
so this is uncharted territory.
那玛丽莲桑溪呢?
What about Marilyn Thornhill?
她依旧否认自己是泰勒的主人
She still denies that she's Tyler's master.
她被关在其他设施
She's being held in a different facility.
我在实测一个假设
I'm working off the theory that the longer they're separated,
他们分离越久,联♥系♥就越薄弱
the weaker their bond becomes.
那我猜你找我说话是因为需要我帮忙
Then I surmise you and I are speaking because you need my help.
我的传统疗法没得到任何成果
My traditional care methods aren't yielding results,
所以可能也该试试...
so I think it's time to be...
非正统手法了
unorthodox.
有句俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say.
要是菩萨心肠没用 那就试试金刚手段
If you can't kill them with kindness, try lethal injection.
这边请
This way.
你或许正是泰勒要启动精神复健
You could be the psychological shock Tyler needs
所需要的心理冲击
to initiate his rehabilitation.
只要我露面能让他有一丁点痛苦 我就乐意奉陪
If the sight of me brings him any modicum of pain, count me in.
你绝对会安全无虞
Now, you'll be perfectly safe,
但只要感到危险或任何一点不舒服
but if you feel threatened or uncomfortable in any way,
就按下墙上的红色按钮
push the red button on the wall.
我会用监视器密切监控
I'll be watching everything on the monitor.
请多留心里面状况
Keep a close watch, please.
你觉得这个地方怎么样?
So, what do you think of the place?
原本是设计来关一头精神分♥裂♥的狼人
It was originally designed for a schizophrenic werewolf,
他在1992年夏天满月大杀特杀
who went on a full-moon killing spree in the summer of '92.
真讽刺,毕竟你是被狼人打趴的
Ironic, considering you were thrashed by a werewolf.
你的病态好奇心必然会把你带到这里
It was inevitable your morbid curiosity would bring you here.
我就知道你忍♥不住要再见我一面
I knew you couldn't resist seeing me again.
你被隔离拘禁在此之后 一直这样哄骗自己吗?
Is that the deluded lie you've been telling yourself in solitude?
自欺欺人的是你,星期三
The only person lying to themselves is you, Wednesday.
你感觉到我体内的怪物
You sensed the monster in me.
爱上了那头怪物
You fell in love with it.
我们是准备一起掠夺世界的鸳鸯大盗
We're two black-hearted souls ready to pillage the world together.
你唯一能掠夺的是晚餐水果
The only thing you're pillaging is an extra fruit cup at dinner.
你自以为比别人聪明,但其实不然
You act like you're the smartest person in the room, but you're not.
那为什么被关的不是我?
How come I ended up on this side of the bars?
因为你走运
Because you got lucky.
你♥爸♥死了
Your father is dead.
昨晚被杀了
He was murdered last night.
他是怎么被杀的?
How was he killed?
惨不忍♥睹
Gruesomely.
还有一个被害者也是相同死法
Another victim died the same way.
你♥爸♥的前搭档卡尔布莱伯利
Your father's old partner. Carl Bradbury.
两天发生两起命案
Two murders in two days.
都和你家有关联
Both connected to your family.
被你逮到了,星期三
You got me, Wednesday.
一切都是我这个主谋在这里指使的
I'm a criminal mastermind pulling the strings from in here.
还有谁会想要他死?
Who else would want him dead?
你在找我帮忙?
You're looking for my help?
虽然令我受宠若惊,但...
I'm flattered, but... it's going to be so much more fun
看你瞎子摸象会有趣得多
watching you grope around in the dark.
帮我向依妮问好
Say hi to Enid for me.
跟她说下次见面我一定会杀了她
Tell her I'm gonna kill her the next time I see her.
要她付出妨碍我的代价
Make her pay for sticking her snout in my business.
我要你一辈子都忘不掉她的尖叫声
I want her screams to haunt you for the rest of your life.
你说得对
You're right.
我就是忍♥不住想见你
I couldn't resist seeing you.
看你被上铐深锁 让我黑暗的心都放晴了
Witnessing you chained and caged up makes my dark heart grin.
桑溪挑你当她的杀人傀儡
Thornhill chose you to be her murderous marionette,
不只是因为看到你体内埋藏的海德
not just because she saw some Hyde hibernating inside you,
也是因为她看到真正的你
but because she saw the real you.
一个可有可无的无名小卒
An expendable nobody.
弱智的校园恶霸
A feeble-minded schoolyard bully
除了二流冲咖啡技术外没任何本领
with nothing to offer to the world except for subpar barista skills.
你那转瞬即逝的臭名 会比你的路人脸更快被人遗忘
Your fleeting moment of notoriety will fade quicker than your generic looks.
想到你要默默无名在这里关到死
Thinking of you rotting away in this cell in anonymous mediocrity, that...
就是最好的复仇
is the best revenge.
我没必要再来了
I don't need to visit again.
我已经占据你那扭曲脑袋够多空间了
I already take up enough space in your twisted head.
大脑是人体最饥饿的器官
The human brain is the hungriest organ in the body,
消耗两成...
consuming 20%--
是谁干的?
Who did that?
快点!
Go on!
自己承认!
Speak up!
你们给我听好
Listen up, people.
除非凶手出来自首
Psst. - Unless the perpetrator reveals...
出问题了,过来
We've got a problem. Come on.
你们就准备被罚课后留校一学期
...you'll be spending the rest of the semester in detention.
我在看你们两个
I'm watching you two.
怎么了?
What?
你的宠物僵尸吸噜
Your pet zombie, Slurp,
逃走了
he's escaped.
你没上到驾训课?
So you didn't have your driving lesson?
没有,教练没出现
Nope. He was a no-show.
想一起温习欧洛夫的解剖考试吗?
So, want to study for Orloff's anatomy test?
他虽然只是个罐头,不过...
He may be a head in a jar, but... - Yeah.
这东西是怎么跑进来的?
How'd that get in here?
是给小手的
It's for Thing.
小手?
Thing?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
小手?你喝酒了?
Thing? Have you been drinking?
但你要怎么喝...算了,不重要
How is that even... You know what? It doesn't matter.
可以请你回避一下吗?
Could you just give us a second?
好 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
小手,有你的包裹
Thing. You've got a package.
但我不知道是不是整人节恶作剧 或是星期三的跟踪狂送的
I don't know if maybe it's for Prank Day, or maybe it's from Wednesday's stalker.
是你在伊利诺州正常警局拍的口卡照
It's your mugshot from the Normal, Illinois police department.
有小镇叫做正常镇?
There's a town called Normal?
费南多指尖是谁?
Who's Fernando Fingertips?
你的第一个化名?
Your first alias?
念起来还蛮顺的
Yeah, it is very catchy.
“我在打扫旧藏身处时找到这个”
"Found this while cleaning out an old safe house."
“祝我的异身兄弟生日快乐”
"Happy birthday to my buddy from another body."
“敬快乐的犯罪岁月 共犯肥斯特敬上”
"Snickers and wet willies, your partner in crime, Fester."
小手!今天是你生日?
Thing! Is it your birthday?
没有,星期三没告诉我
No, Wednesday didn't tell me!
难道阿达家没人记得你生日?
Did the entire Addams family forget it was your birthday?
真的很遗憾 这样好了
I'm really sorry. You know what?
你是狼群的荣誉成员
You are an honorary member of the Wolf Pack.
我们今晚带你出去庆祝
Why don't we take you out tonight to celebrate?
布鲁诺!天啊!
Bruno! Oh my God, oh my God!
怎么了?你...
What happened? Are you--
请进
Yes?
阿达夫人有什么新消息吗?
Do you have an update on Mrs. Addams?
我把金主名单交给她了
I gave her the donor list.
她正在过目
She's going through the names,
我们会在周末见面讨论策略
and we'll meet at the end of the week to discuss strategy.
有让她注意到第一号♥人物吗?
And you drew her attention to numero uno on that list?
可惜她和母亲关系疏远
Unfortunately, she and her mother are estranged.
多疏远?
How estranged?
她拒绝联络她
She refuses to call her.
海丝特佛朗普是整场募款的关键
Hester Frump is the linchpin to this whole campaign.
她是大白鲨
She is the 50-foot shark
能让其他大鱼知道奈落有维护的价值
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表