剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表
星期三,快点
Wednesday, hurry!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
星期三
Wednesday...
星期三
Wednesday...
我是被你害死的
I died because of you!
依妮
Enid!
依妮没事,女儿
Enid's fine, dear.
我比较担心你
It's you I'm worried about.
母亲
Mother.
只要事关你的灵能 我有说过你要对我乖乖坦白
When it comes to your ability, I asked you to be honest with me.
我知道那些眼泪是什么
I know what those tears mean.
流黑泪代表灵力枯竭
It's psychic exhaustion.
滥用天赋就会这样
That's what happens when you abuse your gift.
我都已经精通了
I've harnessed it.
你的口气跟你阿姨一样
You sound just like your aunt.
要怎样才不会再流黑泪?
How do I get the tears to go away?
这个嘛 可以先试试把古蒂的魔法书给我
Well... you can start by giving me Goody's book of spells.
别生他的气,他担心得要命
Don't be upset with him. He was worried sick.
我也是
As was I.
古蒂是我的灵魂导师 那本书是我的
Goody was my spirit guide. That book belongs to me.
这不是你能控制的事
This isn't something you can control.
你必须耐心等待新的灵魂导师
You have to be patient and wait for your new guide.
等时机成熟,他们自然会出现
They will appear when the time is right.
我没那种时间
I don't have that time.
今晚我已明白见识到了
Not after tonight.
你一向不把规则看在眼里
You never believe the rules apply to you.
这我很赞赏
And I applaud that.
但你不能要灵能乖乖任你操弄
But you cannot bend your psychic ability to your will.
你也不能要我乖乖听你左右
And you can't expect me to bend to yours.
不能要我开拓自己的路 却又处处设下路障
You cannot tell me to blaze my own trail and then put up these roadblocks.
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
我是你的母亲
I am your mother.
你的灵能不是能任意挥舞的武器
Your ability is not a weapon to be deployed.
而是要诚心敬重的天赋
It's a gift to be respected.
只能用水晶球联络的你比较讨喜
I liked you better a crystal ball away.
我总有一天会不在
Well, one day I won't be here anymore.
你就能随心所欲鲁莽过活
And you can recklessly live your life as you see fit.
你应该要帮助我保护她才对
You were supposed to help me protect her.
最重要的是不让她伤到自己
Most of all, from herself.
高平的警告、赛维尔的画
Galpin's warning, Xavier's painting,
以及我幻视预知依妮死去
and my vision of Enid's death...
里面全都有一只独眼黑翅鸟
they all have a certain one-eyed, black-winged bird in common.
老蛆?
Lurch?
先绕路去个地方
We need to make a stop.
(这里住着恶魔)
高平
Galpin!
门一碰就开怎么能算我闯空门?
How can it be breaking and entering if everything is already broken?
高平?
Galpin?
我知道你就躲在这间郊区破屋里
I know you're lurking somewhere in this suburban squalor.
我没时间陪你发酒疯
I don't have time for your drunken stupors.
说清楚你在办的是什么案子
I need you to tell me about your case.
被一群不祥的乌鸦杀害
Murdered by a murder of crows.
多么啼笑皆非的死法 却浪费在这么难笑的人身上
What a perfectly ironic death wasted on the least ironic man I ever met.
我来看看他能不能 终于给点有用的调查见解
Let's see if he can finally offer some useful investigative insight.
这是我拯救依妮的唯一线索
It's my only clue to saving Enid.
我什么都没看到
I'm not seeing anything.
我的灵能
My ability.
失灵了
It's not working.
别动
Freeze!
星期三阿达,你被逮捕了
Wednesday Addams, you're under arrest.
《星期三》
第 2 章:魔鬼就在眼前
你怎么会在高平家? 他叫我过去一趟
What were you doing at Galpin's house? - He asked me to stop by.
半夜过去?
In the middle of the night?
警长,那你怎么会在那?
What were you doing there, Sheriff?
我发现上个眼珠被啄出来的人
Turns out, the last person to have his eyes pecked out
死前曾打电♥话♥给高平
called Galpin right before he died.
记得他吗?
You remember him?
卡尔布莱伯利?
Carl Bradbury?
我想知道他们谈了什么 但高平没接手♥机♥
I wanted to know what they had discussed, but Galpin wasn't answering his cell.
这只手♥机♥消失无踪
A phone that has since vanished.
我们在高平家连一点痕迹都没找到
There was no trace when we searched Galpin's house.
你该不会知道手♥机♥的下落吧?
You wouldn't know anything about that?
我没拿 而且你干嘛盘问我?
I didn't take his phone. And why are you questioning me?
高平的儿子泰勒 是个讨厌自己父亲的心理变♥态♥
Galpin's son, Tyler, is a psychopath who hates his father.
天知道这件事是不是他策划的?
Who's to say he didn't orchestrate this?
泰勒正被牢牢关在柳丘
Tyler's safely locked away at Willow Hill.
两个犯罪现场却都有你的踪影
And you were at both crime scenes.
阿达小姐,你到底隐瞒了什么?
What aren't you telling me, Ms. Addams?
自然是多不胜数
Volumes, no doubt.
就算把她吊在响尾蛇坑上面
You could dangle her over a pit of rattlesnakes,
她还是不会说出秘密
and she still wouldn't tell you her secrets.
相信我,我试过
Trust me, I've tried.
阿达先生,我有职权盘问令爱
I'm allowed to question your daughter, Mr. Addams.
你可以安静♥坐♥在后面看
You can sit back there, quietly.
我同时还是她的律师
I'm also her lawyer.
(高魔子阿达律师)
而且我做事从不安静
And I don't do anything quietly.
下次想跟我的当事人说话 先申请法♥院♥令状
If you wish to speak to my client again, you'll need a court order.
晚安
Have a good night.
我在调睡前酒时,老蛆冲了进来
I was fixing my nightcap when Lurch burst in.
害我差点被橄榄呛死
Almost choked on my olive.
没见过那个大块头那么激动
I've never seen the old boy so agitated.
母亲呢?
And Mother?
这件事不用让她知道
Hmm. This stays between us.
敬高平
To Galpin.
你去他家做什么?
Why were you at his house?
现在是律师在问话?还是父亲在问?
Are you asking as my lawyer or as my father?
别人暗中留一手我都看得出来
I can recognize when a fellow card player is keeping some aces up their sleeve.
也由衷尊重
I respect that.
但你要知道虚张声势的效果有限
But bluffing only gets you so far.
我昨天遇到高平
I saw Galpin yesterday.
他在办案,找我帮忙
He was working on a case, asked for my help.
你的鲁莽好奇心是遗传我的
You get your reckless curiosity from me.
所以你母亲才那么为你操心
That's why your mother's so worried about you.
你得帮她打包,带她回家
You need to pack her trunks and take her back home.
恐怕她心意已决
I'm afraid her mind is made up.
她留定了
She's staying.
相信我
Trust me.
这是板上钉钉的事
That casket is closed.
奥菲莉雅阿姨后来怎么了?
What happened to Aunt Ophelia?
我的恶毒小宝贝
That, my little poison pen...
这件事轮不到我说
is not my story to tell.
昨晚熄灯时你不在寝室
You weren't there at lights out last night.
别担心,我没跟阿贾告状
Don't worry, I didn't tell Ajax.
你在嗡嗡社社办做什么?
What were you doing in the Hummers Shed?
该不会是跟你那个怪叔叔一样 在吃我的蜜蜂吧?
Tell me you weren't eating my bees like your creepy uncle.
我知道我们算不上朋友 不过你能保密吗?
I know you and I aren't exactly friends, but can you keep a secret?
只要少一只蜜蜂,我就要告诉星期...
I swear, if even one of my bees is missing, I'm telling Wedn...
坐下,乖
Down, boy!
那是什么玩意?
What is that?
史上最酷的东西
The coolest thing ever!
现在我们有宠物兼好兄弟了
Now we have a pet and a best friend!
你看,还不只这样哦
Watch this. It gets cooler.
记得阿贾在开学夜说的故事吗?
Remember that story Ajax told us the first night here?
通通都是真的
It's all true.
我用电击启动了他的发条心脏 让他起死回生
I jump-started his clockwork heart and brought him back to life.
他真的是骷髅树男孩
This really is the boy from the Skull Tree.
他不是都市传说
He's not an urban legend.
他跟我们是同类
He was one of us.
所以我们应该把他永远关在这
Which is why we should keep him locked up in here forever.
这个主意可能不太安全
I don't think that's a very safe idea.
剧集 | 星期三(2022) | 导航列表