剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 ♪
♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪
♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒 我们走 ♪
♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let's go ♪
♪ 我们同在 ♪
♪ We'll be there ♪
♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪
♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪
♪ 我们同在 ♪
♪ Yeah, we'll be there ♪
♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪
♪ Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found ♪
♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪
♪ We'll be there when you turn that corner ♪
♪ 跳出树丛 ♪
♪ we'll jump out the bush ♪
♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪
♪ with a big bear hug and a smile ♪
♪ 我们同在 ♪
♪ We'll be there ♪
《无休的战争》
夫人 您难道看不出他是因为
My lady, can't you see he's only marrying you
您的家族地位才和您结婚的吗
because of your family's position?
你要去哪儿 兄弟
Hey, where you going, bro?
白熊要去杂货店
Ice Bear off to grocery store.
大半夜去
At night?
不用排长队
No long lines.
这样啊 那带点披萨百吉饼回来呗
Oh, well, in that case, can you pick up some pizza bagels?
对 披萨百吉饼
Yeah, pizza bagels!
等等 你要怎么进城啊
Hey, wait, how are you gonna get to the city?
公交停运了吧
Kind of late for the bus.
白熊有座驾
Ice Bear has ride.
好久不见
Hey.
白熊之夜
24小时便利超♥市♥
好了先生 一共25.5美元
Okay sir, that will be $25.50.
-快看这个 -看我的
- Check this out. - I got it.
快看 好棒 动起来了
Check it out. Whoo! It's working now.
请从白熊的座驾上下来
Please get off Ice Bear's ride.
这是你的吗♦
Oh is this yours?
我们很喜欢你对它的升级和个性化定制
We were admiring your upgrades and customizations.
你这东西相当有水平
This is a really high-quality product you have here.
所以 不如开个价吧
So, how much do you want for it?
不卖♥♥
Not for sale.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what was that?
他说不卖♥♥
He said it's not for sale.
我知道他说了什么 布莱斯
I know what he said, Bryce!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我想你没听懂我的问题
I'm not sure you understood my question.
我要买♥♥你的东西
I want to buy your product,
只要是我想要的 都能到手
and when I want something, I get it.
白熊再说一遍 熊 不 卖♥♥
Ice Bear repeats -- not for sale.
-快起来 -你没事吧
-Get up, man. -Are you okay?
不好意思 先生 您得签下字
Excuse me, sir, you need to sign for the card.
祝您今夜愉快 先生
Have a nice night, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 需要我报♥警♥吗
Sir, you Want me to call the police?
白熊会搞定的
Ice Bear will take care of this.
昆虫
Bukashka.
披萨百吉饼
进来
Zakhodi.
不 我们这不卖♥♥零食
Nyet! We do not sell snacks here.
你以为这是什么地方
What kind of place do you think this is?
嘿,我告诉过你了这里没无线网
hey,there,я тебя говорила здесь нет wi-fi.
你想要点什么
что ты хочешь?
是你
You.
请不要拒绝我
прошу не отвергай меня
我以为我告诉过你不要再回这里
I thought I told you never to come back here.
白熊要找人
Ice Bear needs to find someone.
你又要我帮你了吗
You need my help again?
你看过这个标志吗?
Тикитата,видела этот символ
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了 而且我为什么要帮你
You're in over your head, and why would I help you anyway?
上次我帮你 你撞毁了我的车
The last time I did you favor, you crashed my car
最后我肩膀上缝了30针
and I ended up with 3O stitches in my shoulder!
为了白熊 拜托了 最后一次
For Ice Bear, please. One last time.
我保证以后不会再来麻烦你
я прошу никогда не беспокою тебя.
不要告诉任何人是我给的
Do not tell a single soul I gave you this.
那帮人的总部在市郊
Their headquarters is on the far side of town.
当心点 那些人很危险
Be careful. They're very dangerous.
不好意思 我还要给网虫们泡咖啡
Excuse me, I have coffee to make for nerds.
不如一起坐下来 叙叙旧吧 人呢
Why don't you stay a while, catch up on old -- huh?
披萨百吉饼 新品
兄弟 今晚一定会秒杀全场的
Oh, man, tonight is gonna be epic!
就是因为个腔调 别人才叫我们花花码农的
Talk like that is the reason people call us bro-grammers.
不过 没错 绝对会秒杀的
But, yeah, it'll be epic.
神秘堡垒
我去
Oh, snap!
接受死亡的宿命 莫再喧嚣
Fatality! Enough of that noise!
谁有勇气来挑战这些花花码农
Who's brave enough to challenge these brogrammers!
-贝瑞 贝瑞 贝瑞 -让一下 兄弟
- Barry! Barry! Barry! - Move it, buddy!
我要用我的新型终极毁灭者X235
I'll grind your new bot to dust
把你们的新机器人碾成粉末
with my new ultimate destroyer X235!
就那个 你们设计的极品吗
That?! That's the best you got?
胜利来得太容易了
Oh, this is gonna be too easy!
说得没错
You're right.
的确容易
It is.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Well, Well, Well.
我就知道你会来
I had a feeling you'd show up.
这里的一切...只是
This here -- it's just something
我们这些技术宅们的消遣罢了
we tech guys like to do for fun.
在结束一天的代码开♥发♥
After developing code all day,
建服务器 创建框架工作之后
building servers, creating frameworks,
隔三差五毁点东西内心会很爽的 懂吗
it's nice to destroy something once and while. You know?
不幸的是我们必须得“借用”一下你的改良吸尘器
Unfortunate that we had to "borrow" your modified vacuum cleaner,
但我们管这叫合理利用
but, hey, we call that fair use.
听着 我们一直在寻找与技术产业
Look, we're always scouting for new talent
相关的新人才 不如我们签个协议吧
in the tech industry, so I propose we make a deal.
你加入我们的公♥司♥ 成为我们的一员
Join our company. Become one of us.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
白熊会废了你
Ice Bear will break you.
好吧 看来好言相劝是没用了
Well, you can't blame me for trying.
既然你想用武力解决 那就如你所愿
If it's a fight you want, then a fight you shall have.
战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight! Fight! Fight!
看来战斗契约已达成 还有知道吗
I guess that settles it, and you know what?
我给你找个一个完美的对手
I've got the perfect opponent for you.
你不该多管闲事的 熊仔
Should've left it alone, bear.
我跟你说过 我想要什么
I told you -- when I want something,
都能得到
I get it.
天啊 快看
Oh, shoot!
史上第一场机器人和熊之间的对决
Looks like we've got our first ever bot-versus-bear match!
比赛开始
Let the games begin.
-什么 -什么 -什么
- What? - What? - What?
什么鬼
What the. ...?
抓住那只熊
Get the bear!
所有机器人立刻出动
All robots in the pit now!
终结真空吸尘器
Finish the vacuum cleaner.
绝杀
Yeah!
你们去哪里 快回来
Hey, where are you guys going? Come back here!
我撤了 大家 回见
Uh, I'm out, yo. Lates!
干得好 我的熊朋友 但我很好奇
Well played, my ursine friend, but I have to wonder,
你还有什么后招
What will your next move be?
我还以为你长记性了 白熊
I thought you'd have learned by now, bear.
我总是先你一步
I'll always be one move ahead of you.
白熊总有一天会抓到你
Ice Bear is gonna find you one day.
祝你好运
Good luck.
昆西 我的爱
Oh, Quincy, my love!
怎么这么久
Hey, what took so long?
-排长队 -我们都要饿死了
- Long lines. - I thought We'd starve.
兄弟 这是什么玩意
Dude, what the heck is this?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表