剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
你快洗好了吧 胖胖
Uh, you almost done in there, Pan?
马上就出来啦
Yeah, I'll be right out!
好吧 那我就在这里等着
Okay. I'll just wait right here.
搞定了吗
Hey, you done?
我要吹干头发 马上就好
Hey, I'm just gonna dry my hair. I'll be right out.
好吧
All right.
伙计 整栋屋子都停电了
Dude, the entire house is gone.
这里也没电了吗
Is the power out here, too?
抱歉 应该是吹风机功率太大了
I'm sorry. I think my hair dryer blew a fuse.
嘿 来电啦
Huh, hey, it's working!
你的冰箱有用了吗
Is your fridge on?
真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm so... so sorry!
你今晚睡我的房♥间吧
Uh, do you wanna sleep in my room tonight?
我那儿有台空调 你会睡得很舒服
Um, I have an a/c unit that you could use, so you'll be good.
我今晚可以睡冰箱
I can sleep in the fridge tonight.
嘿 兄弟
Whoa. Hey, brother.
我知道你不喜欢狭小的空间
I know you have issues with small spaces.
我来睡冰箱 你去我的房♥间吧
I'll sleep in the fridge. You should just take my room.
没关系 是我的错 我...
It's okay. It's my fault. I...
嘿 没事的 没人错了
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's nobody's fault.
- 可是... - 胖胖 我来睡冰箱
- But... - Panpan, let me take the fridge.
- 谢谢你 棕熊 - 好啦 都分好了
- Thank you, Grizz. - Okay, we're all set.
- 胖达 去我的房♥间 - 晚安
- Panda, go feast on my room. - Goodnight.
你就去他那有空调的房♥间
And you can go take his perfectly air-conditioned room.
- 可是白熊... - 兄弟 我们是一家人
- But ice bear does... - Bro! We're family!
我们分享一切 我的就是你的
We share! What's mine is yours!
去吧 赶快 好好享受冷气吧
Come on. Now go! Shoo! Enjoy the cold air.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
天哪
Oh, boy.
不是吧 这地方太糟糕了
Oh, no. This place has gotten so much worse.
那是我的牙刷吗
Oh, is that my toothbrush?
快到了
Almost there.
噢 棕熊
Oh, Grizz!
如何让屋子变冷
胖达搜索历史
如何让我看起来不奇怪 如何让女孩亲我 如何让自己不难闻 如何知道一个女孩是否喜欢我 如何去除大脓包
胖达的私人存储
输入密♥码♥
密♥码♥:PANDA
我的视频 服装 我在模仿 动图 自♥拍♥
恶心
Gross.
超级恶心
Uber gross.
呸
Yuck!
什么
Wha?
铁棍琼斯之审判
Crowbar Jones: The Reckoning...
铁棍琼斯
Crowbar Jones!
他是精通各种武术的大♥师♥
He's the master of every martial art known to man.
还通晓潜行的奥义
He is skilled in the art of stealth.
他一拳就能把别人打进外太空
He punched a guy so hard once, he sent him to space!
他就是铁拳琼斯
He is... Crowbar Jones!
真是烂得太有意思了
This is so bad, it's good.
什么东西戳到我的背了
What's jammed in my back?
太棒了 青柠棒冰
Oh, awesome! A key-lime popsicle!
啊 有辐射
Ah! It's radioactive!
等等 原来是荧光棒啊
Oh, wait. It's a glowstick.
什么 我以为你逃跑了呢 薄皮披萨
what? I thought you ran away, thin-crust pizza.
见到你太棒了
Oh, so good to see you.
下面还有我的朋友吗
Mmm! Any of your friends still down there?
这是什么
Huh? What's that?
更多自♥拍♥ 超多自♥拍♥ 胖达的泳衣 兄弟们 野餐图片 模仿图片
不
No.
无聊
Boring.
太多文件了
Too many folders.
两兄弟的周二
白熊在哪
Where is ice bear?
白熊要讨个说法
Ice bear wants answers.
得想个办法出去
Got to find a way to get out of here.
噢 不 到处都是机器蛇
Oh, no... robot snakes! They're everywhere.
你得打破那扇金属门 胖多
I'm gonna need you to break the metal door, Pando.
- 胖多 - 什么 怎么了
- Pando! - What? What happened?
我要做什么
What'd I do?
等等 他叫什么
Wait. What's his name?
别担心 我会用激光应用打开这扇门的
Don't worry, I'll open the metal door with my laser app!
不
Oh, no!
怎么了 胖多
What's wrong, Pando?
激光不管用吗
Is the laser not working?
比那更糟
Worse!
我的女网友和我分手了
My Internet girlfriend just broke up with me.
我生无可恋了
Life is meaningless.
那是我吗 我不会这么啰嗦啊
Is that supposed to be me? I'm not that whiny.
我找到了一把大锤 我们会出去的
I found a sledgehammer. I'll get us out of here.
噢 我的脸
Ouch! My face.
别担心 我来打开门
Don't worry. I'll break the door!
来吧 胖多
Come on, Pando.
我们要在世界毁灭之前 拯救她
We got to save the world before it blows up.
好疼啊
This hurts a lot,
但还是不如心疼
but not as much as a broken heart!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
科尼奇娃[你好]
Konichiwa.
不 我的名字叫棕熊
Uh, no my name is Grizz.
我们住在楼梯顶端的洞里
We, uh, we own the cave upstairs.
我有几个...
I just got a couple of...
问题
Questions.
不可思议啊
This is cray-cray.
来吧 胖多
Come on, Pando!
我们要在他们毁灭世界之前 阻止他们
We got to stop them before they blow up the world.
我们会阻止他们的 但我要去趟卫生间
We will stop them, but I got to go to the bathroom.
别担心 不会很久的
Don't worry, it won't take too long.
一月 二月 三月 四月
好多了
Much better.
我们去干翻那帮恶棍吧
Now let's get those evil doers.
铁棍琼斯
Crowbar Jones?
哦 胖多
Oh, Pando.
我上一次见你 还是四十年前的事
Its been 40 years since I last saw you.
真是够了 那不是我
Oh, that's it! That is not me!
我要去找他 棕熊
I'll show him. Grizz!
真是不敢相信 他觉得我是个啰嗦鬼
I can't believe you think I'm just some whiny guy.
我不啰嗦
I'm not whiny.
有人想看看懦夫是怎么哭的
Anyone who wants to see crying as a weakness
就该自己对着镜子好好照照
should take a good hard look in the mirror.
我一直都比你更强壮
I'm way more crowbar than you'll ever be.
等等 我在哪
Wait. What the... Where... where am I?
马桶水温
Toilet water temperature...
六十一度
61 degrees.
棕熊 我看到了什么
Grizz, what am I looking at?
你现在看到了未来的马桶
You're looking at tomorrow's toilet, today!
这马桶什么功能都有
I mean, this toilet has everything...
蓝牙 座椅加热 每日星座
Bluetooth, seat warmer, daily horoscope.
连饮水器都有
It even has a water fountain.
一直以来 你在用这楼上的厕所时
All those times you were using the upstairs bathroom,
我都可以来这里的
I could've been down here.
他为什么要对我们隐瞒这里
Why would he hide this from us?
没错 我也在想 为什么兄弟不能坦诚一点
Oh, yeah, I wonder why a brother would hide something.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你好 白熊先生
Konichiwa, ice bear-San.
不敢相信
I can't believe it!
你为什么不告诉我们这间浴室
Why have you kept this bathroom from us?
解释一下
Explain this.
白熊也需要一个解释
Explain to ice bear.
你为什么要看我的私人照片
Hey, what are you doing looking through my private photos?
待会儿再问 胖胖
Not now, Panpan.
先把这间秘密浴室搞清楚再说
Got to get to the bottom of the secret-bathroom mystery.
真是搞笑了 我还以为我叫胖多呢
Oh, that's funny. I thought my name was Pando.
我可看过你那珍藏的电影了 把我拍得
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表