剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
就 就 随便走走
Oh, uh, just walking.
遛遛狗
Just walking these dogs.
为了它们的健康
For their health.
你们听到了吗 有鸡咯咯叫的声音
Did you guys hear that? Someone clucked.
不会是你吧
It wasn't you, right?
那一定是那只走失的鸡
Then it's got to be that lost chicken.
来吧狗狗们
Come on, pups.
我认为该启动营救任务了
I think this calls for a rescue mission.
动起来
Let's roll out.
过来 过来 伙计
Come here. Ah. Come here, buddy.
千年以来 我们一直被教导
For millennia, we've been taught
时间是不断向前流逝的
that time is a constant stream,
穿越是不可能的 但是教科书是谁写的呢
that traversing is impossible, but who writes the textbooks?
没错 是政♥府♥
That's right. The government.
他们要独享时间旅行的特权
They're keeping time travel for themselves.
但再也不是了 我相信我已经破解了代码
But no longer. I believe I've cracked the code.
我已理清之前迭代的错误了
I've worked out the bugs from my previous iterations,
不止如此
and not only that,
我还得到一名新的志愿受试者
I have procured a new willing test subject.
-马克 -现在 史上大揭...
- Mark. - And now, the grand unveil--
史上大揭秘
The grand unveiling!
看好了
Behold!
状态正常
太完美了
Flawless.
希望接下来不会出什么乱子
Now, hopefully there won't be any complications.
试验对象 结果
我的天啊 我们怎么办 朋友们
Oh, my gosh. What do we do, fellas?
谁在那儿
Huh? Who's there?
我警告你
I'm warning you!
我可握着枪呢
I'm packing heat.
想想 灰灰 快想啊
Aah! Oh, think, Grizz, think.
现身吧 入侵者
Show yourself, intruder.
你好啊 过去之人
Greetings, er, uh, dweller of the past.
你 你是谁
Uh, who -- who are you?
说明你的来意
State your business.
莫要怕
Have no fear.
我来自未来
I am from the future.
这些 是我的未来狗狗
And these are, um, my future dogs.
我要求你马上把那只鸡交给我们
I demand that chicken be given to us immediately.
什么 那 那只鸡
What? That -- The chicken?
是的 那只鸡
Yes, the chicken.
我们要以未来的原因带走他
We require him for, um, future reasons.
我想你理解不了
I doubt you'd understand.
肯定是我的时光机起作用了
This must be because my time machine works!
告诉我 伟大的时光熊
Oh, tell me, oh, great time bear,
是这只鸡引起时空交错了吗
does the chicken cause an interdimensional anomaly?
它有没有给你们的未来社会造成毁灭影响
Does it bring upon the downfall of your future society?
快把我一起带走吧
Take me back with you!
不 我们把鸡带走就好了
Uh, no, I think we'll just take the chicken.
麻烦了
Please.
这儿
Oh, uh, here.
让我来帮你吧 未来的汪星人
Let me assist you with that, future pug.
好了 别闹了 好吧
Okay, stop it. Okay.
原来是你
Aah! It's you!
等等 我可以解释
Wait. Look, I can explain!
我打赌你是政♥府♥的某个走狗
I bet you're some government crony
企图盗窃我的科技成果 对吗
trying to steal my technology, aren't you?
你休想得逞
Not gonna happen!
-听着 我真的只想要那只鸡 -休想
- Listen, man. I just want the chicken, honest. - Never!
它必须跟我一起走
He's coming with me!
不 我该怎么办
Oh, no. What do I do?
抓住他
Get him!
披萨 5档 确认
Uh...pizza, 5, enter.
天哪 发生什么了
Aw, geez. What's going on?
马克跑哪儿去了
Where did Mark run off to? Huh?
快来 狗狗们
Come on, pups.
马克 拜托
Mark, please!
我们要救你出去 你会平安无事的 我保证
We're gonna get you out of here, safe and sound. I promise.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
好了 抓住我的爪子
Okay, just -- just take my paw.
太好了 小鸡乖乖
Yes. Ah, that's a good chicken.
真...怎么了
What a -- Huh?
天啊 要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, gosh! It's gonna blow!
快闪开
Duck!
我的试验对象
My test subject!
算了 还会有下一个的
Well, there goes another one.
现在我该怎么办
Now what am I gonna do?
棒极 美好的自♥由♥
Yes! Sweet freedom!
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 熊仔
Hey! Hey, kid!
刚才我们忘记感谢你的帮助了
We forgot to thank you for your help earlier.
很晚了 要我们载你回家吗
It's pretty late out. You want a ride home?
我回来啦
I'm home!
嘿 灰灰
Hey, Grizz.
你今天忙什么去了
What have you been up to today?
就在城里瞎逛 帮帮别人呗
Oh, you know, going around town, helping people out.
妈呀
Oh! Whoa, man.
什么味儿这么难闻
What is that awful smell?
胖达 那是"棒棒哒"的味道
That, Panda, is the smell of a job well-done.
只觉得闻起来像垃圾
Because it smells like garbage.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表