剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
神秘生物
谁呀
Uh, hello?
是谁啊
W-Who goes there?
你好
Hello!
原来只是几只大熊啊
It's just a pack of large bears.
需要帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
游骑兵泰伯丝叫我们过来
Ranger Tabes asked us over,
说她需要帮助
said she needed help with something.
她在吗 -大家好
Is she here? - Hi, everyone!
对不起我来晚了 希望你们没有等太久
Sorry I'm late. Hope you weren't waiting long.
你好 马丁内斯
Yo, Martinez!
你好泰伯丝
Hey, Tabes.
欢迎来到我的驻地 伙伴们
Welp, welcome to the station, boys.
快进来 别那么拘束
Come on in. Make yourself at home.
这是我的天地
This is my area.
画像 书 扫把 办公用品
That's a portrait, books, broom, office stuff,
还有和我妈妈的合照
and a picture of my mom.
来这边
Let's keep moving.
我有好多东西要给你们看
I have lots more to show you on our tour.
这里 你可以看到黑板 蒲团 小披萨
Over here, you'll see a chalkboard, , small pizza...
先生 请不要随意移♥动♥你看到的物品
Sir, please do not remove any items you see.
有些是易爆品
A few of them are explosive.
白熊的个性就很劲爆
Ice Bear's personality is explosive.
泰伯丝 你喊我们来做什么
So, Tabes, what'd you want us to come over for?
问得好
I'm glad you asked.
如果我说你们三个今晚要参与
Would you believe me if I said that you three
一次传奇之旅 你们信吗
were going to participate in something legendary tonight --
一个巨大的谜物
a mystery so big,
大得让你们难以相信自己的双眼
you wouldn't believe it with your own eyes.
好吧 -很好
Sure. - Good.
我想给你们看个大家伙
There is something huge I want to share with you.
"真正"的游骑兵工作
待办事项清单
好好练字
请看
Behold!
经过数个通宵的成果
The work of many all-nighters!
呃...这是什么
Uh...what is it?
究竟是什么呢
What is it, indeed.
这就是那个神秘事物 朋友们
The mystery is this, friends --
森林里有个未知生物
there's an unknown creature in these woods,
鬼鬼祟祟 昼伏夜出
lurking out and about.
我终于要抓住它了
I'm finally closing in on it.
今晚一切都会见分晓
Tonight is the night it all comes together.
明天这个时候 媒体 政♥府♥
By this time tomorrow, the media, the government --
他们就会知道这是什么东西
they'll all know what this thing is.
别来这套了 泰伯丝 我告诉过你 没有
Not this again, Tabes. I've told you, there's no --
这是真的 先生
This is real, sir!
我将不眠不休 直至向世人证明一切
I'm not gonna sleep or eat until I prove it to everyone.
当我抓到它 我要让全世界都看到
When I catch it, I'm gonna show it to the world!
哇 泰伯丝 这事有点热血啊
Wow, Tabes, this is intense.
看这张照片 这就是我们在追捕的家伙
Look at this photo. This is what we're dealing with.
好啊 熊熊们
Hey, hey, bears!
查理
Charlie?!
你们为什么看上去那么紧张
Why do y'all look so nervous?
太令人兴奋了
This is exciting!
知道吗 看着好像查...
You know, this all looks like Char--
嘘 我们不能和她提查理
Shh! We can't tell her about Charlie.
她陷得太深了 -好吧
She's too deep in this. - Okay.
诱饵 我查到了这种生物最爱的食物
Bait! I've learned the creature's favorite food!
我刚刚在整个森林都布好了陷阱
And I just finally finished laying traps all over the forest.
当它们被碰倒时 就会发出像这样的信♥号♥♥弹
And when they're tripped, a flare will go off like this!
马丁内斯 你又把网放在哪儿了
Hey, Martinez, where do you keep the nets, again?
好了 伙计们 你们把泰伯丝稳在这里
Okay, guys, you keep Tabes here.
我去警告查理陷阱的事
I'm gonna go warn Charlie about the traps.
白熊会拖住她
Ice Bear will stall.
你要怎么从这里出去
How are you gonna get out of here?
我有个惊人的计划
I've got an amazing plan.
嘿 泰伯丝
Hey, Tabes?
我好难受
I'm so sick!
感觉好不舒服
Not feeling well!
什么 你怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我就是要回家
Oh, I just gotta go home and --
我的心脏
My heart!
我这可能有治心脏的药...
I might have the proper medicine to --
抱歉 我得走了 不然我会炸的
Oh, sorry. Can't stay here, or else I'll explode!
好吧 你好好休息
Okay. Get some rest.
现在我的腿也断了
Now my legs are broken!
他一般生病都这样吗
Does he normally get sick like this?
一直这样 他没事的
Oh, all the time. He's fine.
查理
Charlie?!
查理
Charlie!
查理 你在哪
Charlie, where are you?!
今天的树看着挺美
Trees look nice today.
你好啊 猫头鹰先生
Hello, Mr. Owl!
等等 这是什么味道
Wait -- what's that smell?
从哪来飘来的
Where's that coming from?
是这吗
Could it be?
是美味的芝士球
It's that orange tasty gold!
查理
Charlie?!
这是我的约会软件 你真应该试试
So this is my dating app. You should totally try it --
撞大运了 上吧伙计们 出动了
Jackpot! We're on, guys! Let's move out!
等等 泰伯丝 -没时间了 快走
Wait! Tabes! - No time! Let's go!
查理
Charlie?!
查理
Charlie?!
灰灰 你在这里干什么
Oh, hey, Grizz! What are you doing here?
泰伯丝 我给你看看我的约会资料简介
Hey, Tabes, let me just show you my dating profile.
现在不是时候 太危险了
Not now. It's too dangerous.
但是 但你看这个女孩发消息说
Uh, but -- but check out this girl that messaged...
谢了伙计
Aw, thanks, buddy.
但是说实话 我挺好的
But to be honest, I'm just fine.
我需要些建议 泰伯丝 -别这样条纹熊
I need some advice, Tabes. - Come on, Stripes.
我只需要你集中注意力帮我
I just need you to focus and help me.
白熊帮你拿地图
Ice Bear helps with map.
不 别这样 我不能
Hey, no! Stop that! I can't --
查理 这些陷阱
Charlie, these traps --
布满了整个森林 就是为了抓你
they're, like, all over the forest set to catch you.
你们为什么想抓我 你们想我了吗
Why you want to trap me? Did you miss me?
不 不是我们 是
No. It wasn't us. It was --
刚刚真险啊 先生们
That was too close, gentlemen.
我们还算走运 那只鸟没受伤
We're lucky that bird wasn't hurt.
等等 和你两兄弟在一起的是谁啊
Wait. Who's that with your brothers?
我们得把你藏起来
We gotta hide you.
等等 怎么回事 我不明白
Wait, what's going on? I don't understand!
等等 我要干什么
Wait! What'd I do?
什么都别干 安静
Nothing. Just shh.
兄弟 现在别吃
Dude! Not now!
告诉你们 我感觉到了些什么 熊仔们
I tell you, I sense something, boys.
我在这片森林放了大概五个陷阱
I laid about five traps in this very spot of the forest.
芝士球的痕迹
Cheesy Poof tracks.
我感觉到那个怪物正在靠近
I sense the creature draws near.
泰伯丝 看 手♥机♥ -泰伯丝 看白熊的新舞
Tabes, look! Phone! - Tabes, check out Ice Bear's new dance.
看看我的壁纸
Check out my wallpaper!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表